Other urls found in this thread:

blockcat.io/wp-content/uploads/whitepaper.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=TXRkHxQ3Tw8
youtube.com/watch?v=uHxIssSROjk
warosu.org/biz/image/j2njJRQdn_voEJKA6K5B-Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

about to dump the rest of my BlockKEK

can't hate cause i have 2x profit, but still

what a fucking shitshow, this one had potential but something tells me its dead.

>still up 57%

anomaly whale + ian nigger gang banged us.

feels bad.

for now

Won't be long until you join us.

>tfw got a lucky high sell order filled on etherdelta overnight
>tfw no more cat bags

>$1.79

wtf...

>s-still up 23%

stupid fucking retards who ruined a good coin by being children.
im glad i dumped on you stupid fucks

I'm really looking forward to it hitting .002; got a bid just sitting pretty.

If you sell now, you're an idiot. I'd rather eat my investment than sell at this point. If this coin doesn't hit 5$ by end of year I'll eat John McAfee's dick on live TV.

My shittiest investment. Everything else has gained but this fucking shit tanked because they can't get it on any fucking exchange

You understand it's not the same game anymore when it comes to getting listed on exchanges? SEC Attention has made everything a bit more difficult. You wont be able to ride the hype wave anymore-- you'll need to identify quality projects and products rather than hype training on something that's quick to an exchange. This is blockcat. The product will be useful, and the value of the coin will rise in tandem.

>waaah didnt make me rich in 2 weeks
>waaah didn't get added to markets right out of ICO
>waah LARPing fake whale on Veeky Forums gave me poor financial advice

this project has actual use, it has an actual road map, has working alpha, is transparent. people who aren't buying at these lows are very poor

Can I have some too?

yea. how much has Bittrex been adding in the last month? Liqui's added, what, 2? one of them (TNT) has been around for how long?

poor people FUD is exhausting

50CAT per inch.

They can get on several of the B and C-tier exchanges, but they are holding out for definitive news from the better ones.

If they can't get on the good exchanges, they will eventually say "fuck it" and go to yobtc, nova, and some other random exchanges.

It will still pump though.

I'm in the same boat. I bought at 3.50$. Now it's at $1.62. Yeah I'm sick of losing all of my money trading but I'm NOT selling to you cunts for half the price. I would rather die than sell now.

I think CAT is going back up soon. The devs are probably sweating over the price dumps. They will probably try to get it added somewhere soon.

t-the coin was good, I made a smart investment
I-it was j-just you guys, you're the dummies that ruined it!

It's not.

CAT is headed further down. All you need to do is take a look at the orders. Buy orders are thin as fuck. It's headed down to .002, so we'll see another big drop.

If you havent sold I would suggest selling now. I would not advise buying in either.

I'll be buying in once it hits .002.

We're getting close to the ICO price... ...

Eric's interview wasn't terrible, these guys need to ship some contracts that people *want* to use. Once your average Eth hodler wants to use a BlockCat contract, and people need to buy CAT to actually use their platform, this thing will moon. Until then, forget about CAT.

it literally couldn't be any worse.

The buy orders don't mean much. As soon as this gets added to a new exchange people will FOMO buy it up.

Timestamp the part you thought was the worst. I'll give it a rewatch.

Actually, they mean alot. It shows how much support there is for the current price range. You sound like a newbie trader.

CAT has little to no support. It has ~10ETH support to .003, thats fucking nothing. A whale could drop this down to that level if he wanted to, all he would need is 3000 CAT and the price could take another huge hit. Theres no liquidity, no demand.

No demand, no high prices. Simple.

I think you don't know what you are talking about. It's obvious that the current orderbook is thin and nobody wants to buy here, because there is no reason to buy. Yes, a whale could drop it. But the price has been dumped 50% this week already. As soon as there is any kind of news of an exchange add or partnership, buy orders are going to stack up real quick. Rank 193 in marketcap does not do BlockCat justice.

Holy fuck this denial. I know it hurts but you have to accept it.

Ah alright, etherdelta's shit order book updated. It looks like theres about 30 ETH buy support to .003. That's much better, but I dont see CAT reversing just yet.

I don't have to accept anything because I refuse to sell at a loss even if I have to hold this for a full year.

"Blockchain complex automated transactions"....yo that's deep.

Will it moon though on new exchange? the roadmap - q2 2018 before launch
blockcat.io/wp-content/uploads/whitepaper.pdf
saying that etherdelta isnt great

Sorry mate, you dont know what you're talking about. The crypto market is not always rational and runs more on rumors and speculation than news. Exchange additions =/= price increases, they help stabilize the price. I think you're too emotionally invested into this particular coin. Don't.

There is nothing, I repeat, nothing for people to get excited about over BlockCat at this moment. Later it will pump. You need to learn young padawan.

I wouldnt touch this with a 10 foot role right now.

I actually just watched the interview and I have stronger hands now. Yes the CEO looks like a 12 year old asian geek but he has 10+ years of experience, blockcat wants to solve a crucial problem with ETH and he seemed overall intelligent. I have faith.

youtube.com/watch?v=TXRkHxQ3Tw8

>they can't get it on any fucking exchange
hey faggots, exchanges adds coins when the community messages them to add em, stop being a lazy fuck and message exchanges to add, while the dev does his thing

Just let them announce anything. Jeez

I'M NOT FUCKING SELLING
until bittrex at least

My CATs are comfy af. I will not yield.

i'm not gonna watch it again to timestamp.
but when asked about what kind of smart contracts will be in the app (and he asked about this at least 2 times), he only gave hodl contracts as an example. and people laughed at this shit.

second, he was asked about upcoming partnerships, apperantly he didn't have anything in mind, he got confused and mumbles some nonsense about he can't disclose anything.

there's nothing going on for this coin and the kid doesn't know what he is doing.

there's a reason people began to dump CAT the moment stream ended. it was stable between $2,5-$3 before the AMA.

he literally killed it by showing that he created the coin as an inside joke.

And then he's running off with his millions. God damn this kid burned a lot of people.

Except the dev coins are locked away for 2 years in a smart contract, so stop spreading FUD. If this coin dies none of the devs will see a single dollar from the ICO.

what about the eth they received in exchange for this coin they made up out of thin air?

> The community will hold 79% of all CAT, the BlockCAT team will
hold 20% of CAT (subject to a freeze period)
Yeah, the dev coins. Dev coins are not the same as the funds they got from the ICO. What the hell do you think they're using to fund their business? Funds locked in a smart contract?

I just dont want them to fall for the 'dont hype a coin, let the tech speak' meme too much. Needs some hype

HODL THE LINE BROTHERS WE WILL NOT BACK DOWN TO CHINK WHALES HODDDDDDDDDL

youtube.com/watch?v=uHxIssSROjk

GIVE THEM NOTHING

HOOOOOOOOOOOOLDDDDDDD

WE ARE AT WAR CATMARINES AND WE ARE NOT FUCKING SELLING

Selling down to .0038...not comfy af

Increased my holdings to 4500. If this ends up going to 10 USD I will get a KIA with electric windows lads. Avocado coloured.

That would be great, I could buy even more.

holy fuck we are mooning. Did anomaly whale hear our call?

When you retards learn how to crypto

Its on only ONE exchange, not even week after ICO, they do not show even roadmap or any plans and you already loosing money on it. Thanks to people like you I have almost $600k in crypto

Buying when noone had any faith has given me over 30x gains before. I'm not a daytrader, I don't have the time for it, but I think I can recognise an undervalued coin. Even if it becomes totally worthless I haven't gambled more than I could lose. There is a roadmap btw.

Because of course everyone will not want to miss out on a downward going coin with no volume

t. 4 dollar buyer upset that hes holding my bags
I bought back in at 1.48 you cuck hows it feel.

we are the catmarines

JUST
warosu.org/biz/image/j2njJRQdn_voEJKA6K5B-Q

>up 300% now

FINNA

you hodl like a true catmarine

Bought at $600 to $990 ..

> just finding out I should have cashed out at $5.XX

fuck you niggers

This guy knows what he's talking about. I bought at the lowest so far today .037. Sell and buy lower accumulate more in long term. I made a mistake at buying in at $4.45 out of FOMO. I won't make that mistake again.

>Goin to rebound. Couple hours. Free money.