AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I never should've listened to you, I should've left everything on bittrex!!! I tried withdrawing my OMG to my exodus wallet and IT SAYS COMPLETED ON BITTREX BUT IT'S NOT SHOWING ON ETHERSCAN AND NOT IN MY EXODUS WALLET. I LOST EVERYTHING BECAUSE I GOT MEME'D INTO THE HODL EVEYRTHING IN WALLETS!!!!!! The adresses are correct, how long are the transactions supposed to take, who do I email to get my shit back?!?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0xfbb1b73c4f0bda4f67dca266ce6ef42f520fbb98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice! Just bought 100k and deposited to my wallet.

there is a guy wiring 3 billions ether right now to dump on us user. it will take 1 hour for you before u get anything

source? my life is on the line...

also, did the same fucking thing and put my bittrex NEO into fucking NEO gui... it says my new wallet has the NEO but it's not even showing up on the desktop app... Should've just kept everything on bittrex why are people so fucking crazy about putting everything in wallets anyways... unless it's to hodl for like 5 years or more...

HELPPPP

>there is a guy wiring 3 billions ether right now to dump on us user. it will take 1 hour for you before u get anything

just wait your wallet downloaded all the blocks moron. it can take up to 10hours

>who do I email

>can't operate personal wallets.

How fucking dumb are you?

You should probably quit crypto honestly, this isn't for you if you can't do one of the basics.

You people are so hopelessly fucking stupid

...why did you send it all at once without testing the wallet first?

because he doesn't want to pay the withdrawal fee twice, and for his greed he thinks he lost it all. The time it takes to transfer will be a good lesson for him.

don't worry.. my eth trans says it's been sent aswell and I als have the txid for it but it's not on the blockchain. It's happened before, bittrex will send it eventually.

ok thanks for reassuring me, I will wait 12 more hours and scream if nothing happened

isn't withdrawal fees based on percentage? how does it matter to pay twice

etherscan.io/address/0xfbb1b73c4f0bda4f67dca266ce6ef42f520fbb98

looks like they haven't sent out a transaction in the last 1h30m

These people need to get the fuck off biz

>etherscan.io/address/0xfbb1b73c4f0bda4f67dca266ce6ef42f520fbb98
motherfuckin bittrex asshole cunts

Yeah this thread is actually retarded.

mt.gox

>too stupid to check the transaction progress on the chain
YOU PEOPLE ARE BRAINDEAD