>still caring about SIGT
old news, bro. move on

SHUT UP

IT HALVES TOMORROW

SIGT WILL MOON

>bought an adam guerbuez/pajeet coin

your new is showing, halving isn't a good thing

it's historically only ever worked for bitcoin

it will go up 15% and then it will be dumped to 300sat. It was scam confirmed by almost all devs. deal with it and move on. Sell it and go all in CV2

You make NEO holders look like Monaco holders. Smh.

B-But the the devs are constantly updating the marketplace. WHY ISN"T SIGGY GOING UP REEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

who the fuck is going to use some shitty wordpress marketplace? tell me

Let's not forget who is really to blame here. This is all fucking Bittrex's fault.

If they didn't stop adding coins, this would have been on Bittrex two weeks ago and we would all be fucking rich right now.

FUCK YOU BITTREX

Yeah, we should go on Bittrex's slack and tell em to stop being lazy fucks and add SIGT to the exchange.

slack.bittrex.com/

>Bought the rumor of Bittrex
>Didn't sell the news because it never fucking happened

Now I'm bagholding $500 worth of these things I bought at 3000 sats. If it doesn't pump one more time I can't even get my money out without losing most of it.

What's the legitimate future for SIGT? It's currently the most profitable to mine on Nvidia and the staking component scratches my hording jew itch, but what's the long term?

It will probably float around 1k-1.2k as long as people keep mining it

And after mining stops?

Is that the face of a pump or a dump?

Have you seen the marketplace? It will hit $1 per coin when marketplace comes out of beta end of year.

>twitches

>vomits

>shits in the street

>pajeet

Take a guess.

Is it realistic for SIGT to really reach 1$?

if they prove their value 100 is ok

WE ARE THE SIGTMARINES

>whales accumulate
>whales suppress the price
>just a whalebot fucked up and sold a bunch
>september it will hit bittrex
>once ICO's start, this shitcoin will be in Top10
>it will literally be triple digits coin by end of september

SCREENCAP THIS

>once icos start
what the fuck are you even talking about.

>yfw theres still people holding this shitcoin
>yfw they didnt sell for a loss and take it on the chin like everyone else

>sell for a loss
>there are people that bought it above 1 cent

sell and then move on then you melt, already made up from my losses twice over on omg.

Let me preface this comment by noting I bought 14k SIGT at the literal ATH and I have no hope for this piece of shit. I'm waiting for it to crash into nothing or at least pump back to breakeven. It seems like even if the coin itself is complete garbage and utterly useless, it's still being used for small pumps for people to make small margin trades on. I'll give it a few more months to see what happens.

Have you actually looked at the marketplace? It's the most gimmicky piece of shit i've ever seen in my life. Close to nobody will even go to it, and literally nobody will actually use it.

be patient

Long story, short. This shit will be 1 sat somewhere in the near future.