Any of you guys visit the dark web to do business with bitcoins or other cryptocurrency?

Any of you guys visit the dark web to do business with bitcoins or other cryptocurrency?

Want to share any neat sites to check out?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TOR/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>FED

reddit.com/r/TOR/

No, but I want to sorta.

She's a cutie.

from what i've seen most dark web businesses involving cryptos are illegal shit (cp, fake money that looks real af, guns, drugs, stolen stuff, etc).

That's unfortunate.

Any legit sites? Good stuff?

I buy turds with crypto on the Deep Web

go on

bumps

idk man, i don't even browse ~le dark web anymore, but let's think about this: if you had a legit/legal business involving crypto, why would you do it on the dark web?

i have. start with the deep dot web

Wait a minute...

I go on the deep web a lot. It's mostly just drugs, very little cp and stolen firearms.

Dream Market is legit, it's speculated to be comprised, though. Crazy shit to be fucking with since the feds shut down Aphabay and Hansa within the past month.

planning on buying some juice there in the near future. how many layers of wallets do I need to be safe?

It's safe, just tumble your coins.

ty

www.silkroad.com

Here, user... take this.

Wallets do not have layers, they're neither onions nor ogres.
Use monero and optionally xmr.to for marketplaces that do not support monero directly.

Coin tumblers are no longer a protection against blockchain analysis. The Alphabay founder was tumbling his coins and thinking he was safe, and that's how he got caught.

OP if you have patience, I recommend the following:

-Wait for Kovri (i2p) to be implemented on Monero

-Wait until a next gen DNM starts up that is MONERO ONLY.

-Don't buy drugs because they're illegal and I could never endorse going against our supremely intelligent and caring government who only wants the best for all of us. :/

-But if you are going to buy drugs, don't do any DNM related internetting from the receiving address. Go to internet cafes or a friend's house or elsewhere, so there is nothing connecting the package to your internet history.

-Use the actual name of a person (not a made up name), ideally that is linked to the receipt address. Still getting old mail from a previous tenant? Random mail in the landlords name?

Failing this, go on a local couchsurfing or ridesharing website and find a name there. People on these sites are often itinerant travellers who could conceivably be at any address.

Best of luck. Don't buy high quality drugs for cheap over the internet. Be safe.