So like... How wrong wrong is a mail order bride? What are the moral implications to it?

So like... How wrong wrong is a mail order bride? What are the moral implications to it?

Why do you talk talk like this

>20% divorce rate
Can't be that bad

Maybe a pren-up would be good anyway

aren't marriages for love and raising a family? you're throwing in the garbage any notion of companionship and camaderie. it's basically an upjumped prostitute. imagine explaining that to future children, assuming you even get to that part before she divorces you after she gets her citizenship

It kind of seems like regular online dating, if you're not going in with the mentality 'this person is mine to own'.

I'm kind of in a hurry to get married, so if others want the same thing, isn't that just a mutual relationship?

It's because you failed at getting a bride the traditional way. You had to resort to a hard commercial transaction to get yourself a woman. It speaks volumes about your status as a second tier male in society.

My main concern would be getting duped or scammed. Where would you even go to find a legitimate company with legitimate reviews for this sort of thing?

Are there any?

I mean yeah it's kind of creepy but at most, people will just stop talking to you for a while right?

I'm upper middle class, early twenties. I've been fit before but stopped a few months ago. I think I'm just in a hurry to get married, I do want a mutual relationship though.

>You have a Green Csrd
>She has a cunt

Nobody is violating the NAP here

Whatever you do please don't have children.

Dude

The TRADITIONAL way IS a commercial transaction

So what? OP doesn't have to be a miserable fuck the rest of his life because he couldn't get a wife the normie way.

If I'm a second tier male in society why criticise me for doing second tier male things? Are you going to shame the hobo for eating out of the garbage next?

Hobo here. Of course he's going to.

I hope you understand that you need to be able to support her

>the traditional way
>commercial transaction
the traditional way is arranged marriages and are in fact commercial transactions

Funny, but not how most people interpret it. And that's all that is a concern here, public perception.

Unless it's underground (illegal), it's an old hag. Old hags are disgusting filth.

Pretty hard to have a mutual relationship when you literally paid her to be your wife. The only moral implication is you're a moron if you think a healthy stable relationship can built off money and human trafficking. But by all means go ahead, but don't come crying when it all blows up in your face.

The average Filipina or Russian mail order wife is happy enough to just live a first World existence to a man who isn't a total degenerate desu

Yeah I'm sure that novelty won't wear off in a couple of years.

Marriages aren't partnerships

I got a mail order Russian bride. She is very pretty and hard working. She can clean but can't cook well at all. She also has a university education which I do not have and a better paying job than me. Apparently her father and mother had a similar dynamic, she wants children who will have Greek names because they are the closest names to be common in Russia and the West. Honestly its really nice I got to take ger virginity and everything.

People view marriage as an expression of romantic love now. And when I mean traditional way, I mean you courting a woman and develop mutual affection for each other.

I didn't shame anyone. If that's what you have to do, whatever. If I was ugly af, I'd do it.

what site did you use ?

So...not traditional then

Marriage is a contract to produce legitimate heirs and secure connections with families

If you want "love" then take on a lover

>The TRADITIONAL way IS a commercial transaction
no the traditional way is the hollywood story shit. The arranged marriage culture is so far away from ours that it doesn't even count as the same culture, especially not just a "traditional" form of it

anyone buying a wife is by definition a total degenerate

Cuck or Jew detected

This

Wrong.

Should I have said conventional since you're being autistic about vocabulary?

Not him and I know anecdotal evidence doesn't mean much but I know quite a few mail order brides, and they all seem very happy in their marriage. They do hate being called a mail order bride though, because of the stigma behind the name.

Isn't it pretty much slavery

It used to be much moreso than it is now. Nowadays it's mostly a way for girls to obtain a better life through marriage.

It genuinely depends on what part of the world it's coming from, In the case of Russia, it's because there are just plain more women than men in that country (8 men for every 10 women) and if a girl wants to get married, she may have to find a foreigner.

I think it could be usefull to commit certain crimes and scams. For example adopting a kid in countries where you couples need to be marry If you just wanted for yourself.

>So like...
Bye reddit.

Sasha took my wallet and my house. So don't do it she also cheated on me many times, she drinked everything that had alcohol including perfume and ethilical alcohol, she ate with her hands and she was just fucking trash the whole time.
Don't do it op, its a trap

>Sasha
That's a male name in Russia. Are you a fag?

Better then the 50% of normal marriages lol

Where'd you find her?

Op listen, Date her if you have money go to Rusia to meet her before. Many women in developing countries dream of the american life. You could find a Nice grateful women. Just be honest with yourself don't look for a woman over 10 years younger than you.

You can't really do sexual ethics until you have clear ideas about what good/permissible sex is and what bad/forbidden sex is.

Well duh, it's a marriage after all.

>I know quite a few mail order brides
Don't you think this deserves an explanation?

Aren't women more numerous in the ago cohorts above 40 or something mainly because the men drank themselves death in the 90's?

>aren't marriages for love
That's a fairly recent concept and one that isn't necessarily all that prevalent around the world when compared to the West.

>How wrong wrong is a mail order bride? What are the moral implications to it?
I don't think it's necessarily wrong at all; provided your bride to be isn't being coerced into it (at which point it becomes deeply immoral). You're effectively paying to be matched with someone from abroad, who wants to get married just like you. In the same way you're looking for a bride from overseas, she's looking for a husband from a Western country.

The ethics are fine if you're both going into it for the right reasons. I know a guy who has an extremely hot mail order Russian bride (she literally looks like a model, he's a slightly chunky middle-aged guy); they have a family together and are by all accounts very happy. I don't see anything immoral about their relationship or the way they got together.

But you should nevertheless be on the lookout for hustlers. A mail order bride is great if she's getting into it for the right reasons; it can be outright disastrous if not.

Yes but most mail order brides are in their 20s

I don't know, that I live in a big city? I was a teacher, it's not like I was in a profession where I'd be more likely to meet them. One of the fellow teachers, a Filipino woman, was one herself.