Has the world gotten better in the last 4 decades?

Has the world gotten better in the last 4 decades?

arguably yes

the world is constantly better and worse to any point of comparison

arguably no

>May the shadow of the moon fall on a world at peace.

Old school news anchor gravitas is so comfy.

No because it's being taken over by Islam and white genocide is occurring right now. By 2050 whites are going to be extinct at this rate. This world is going to hell in a handbasket and we're getting cooked by the Muslims as we speak. Its fucked right now I can't even speak work we're living in an a dystopia but disgusting dystopia where Islam can just do whatever it wants and where whites can get murdered.

Obviously no

Technologically and medically yes.
Society and culture-wise in the west, no.

How much crack do you have to be smoking to believe this crazy shit?

Oh /pol/acks, never change.

It's not crazy look it up on YouTube look it up on Infowars look it up on Breitbart look it up on Google. Type in white genocide on YouTube. Look up research on whites being replaced by 2050 or soon I think it's going to be soon I think by 2030 will pretty much all be gone. This is why the world is screwed right now.

To belive it you just have to live in the citys. There are many citys in Europe where you are sure you just landed on a refugee camp but people arent just scumbags pretending t be refugees to get into Germoney they are just average people from a vastly different culture wich became the majority in this town.

You're a moron, stop watching idiotic shit on Youtube and nonsense websites like Infowars.

Is that Christopher Cantwell? Wasn't he that faggot that broke down in tears when he got arrested? LOL what a revolutionary. Libertarian my ass.

>Look up research on whites being replaced by 2050 or soon I think it's going to be soon I think by 2030 will pretty much all be gone
Unless there's an actual genocide (as in whites being rounded up and sent into death camps), then there's no way in hell that whites will die out by 2050.
Even then, the definition of a white person will probably shift. Irishmen, Italians, and Eastern Europeans are white as fuck, but a century ago, they were considered to be inherently inferior to Germanic people.

Nothing gets better, only worse.

I live in London.

I'm not talking about death camps shill. I'm talking about mixed breeding with other cultures replacing are white culture with Muslim culture. And keep living in denial cuck.

>not able to tell that that dude is trolling by saying 2050
Anons, I...

>Mixed breeding with other cultures replacing white culture with Muslim culture
/pol/tard logic everyone

Right leaning people avoid drugs. This is why we speak the truth. You have to be smoking crack NOT to believe whites will be extinct by 2050

Why do we even have a containment board at this point?

>but people arent just scumbags pretending t be refugees to get into Germoney
Are you fucking retarded? This is exactly what is happening. What the fuck is wrong with you people?

The guy is a schizo but he's right. Population replacement is not a meme and at the present rate white people will become a minority in Europe and the US. Fuck all of you trying to make fun of him for stating a fact which you find hard to even admit let alone grasp.

I chuckled. 8/10.

It's both better and worse, depending on which area you look at.
Yeah.

It's been a rough four decades, user

This is pretty good.

they wont be extinct
the smart ones will fuck off

If I believed that I'd run random people over too

th..thanks b..boomers, the high minded ideals of the 60s and early 70s c...came to fruition

This pic is honestly making me sad.

Tfw no poetic news anchor anymore

I know people say that there's never been a golden age of journalism really, and that it's always been bad, but even if that's true I think there is some value in this more dignified type of presentation of television of the past that doesn't seem as present today. Because even if what they reported was just as biased, just providing a rolemodel for how we should interact with each other and with what tone probably is more valuable than what we think. If the Paul Joseph Watson's of the world are what we can expect from future news presenters then I want no part in it.

From my perspective, yes.