RED ALERT

RED ALERT
RED ALERT

China's governmemt about to block all ICOs in the country because they are going to make their own coin. Neo is completely fucked without the chinese. sell now buy OMG EDG XMR ARK. HODL for about 2 months, and you will literally be making insane returns.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/r-chinas-regulators-preparing-new-rules-for-digital-coin-offerings-caixin-2017-8
news.bitcoin.com/chinese-regulators-consider-crackdown-on-icos/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

great FUD bro, keep it up

Sauce?

its true

businessinsider.com/r-chinas-regulators-preparing-new-rules-for-digital-coin-offerings-caixin-2017-8

ETH is FINISHED

Won't tell you my sources but there's already something on the news
news.bitcoin.com/chinese-regulators-consider-crackdown-on-icos/

Not ETH.

It's NEO and BTM. Finished. Sell now.

none of those links discuss "blocking all ICOs". they are simply going to regulate them, which anyone with a brain expected.

>Won't tell you my sources
jej

They will allow Chinese only to invest in government backed domestic ICOs.
= get out of NEO now

Why would china over regulate a brand new market and risk falling behind the US or EU in terms of tech? Doesn't make any sense. FUD

Keeping crypto money internally and attracting foreign investments. Good or bad, that's definitely not FUD.

yes, how unfortunate that the chinese will have to buy from other countries after the ico for exponentially higher prices.. how unfortunate indeed.. fucking idiots.

Koreans are responsible for like 10x more volume anyway. Chinese are still poor as fuck outside of like 4 major cities. It's going to take decades for their GDP per capita to catch up to other East Asian countries, even at current growth levels. Communism really fucked them

Why are you starting a new thread? Oh because in the last one you didn't realize there were IDs

See below

Its legit guys, my uncle works with the president of Asia and told me

Industries are already leaving China because labour is cheaper and just as abundant in south east Asia without the the thieving communist party yellow kikes stealing your product designs.
It's all about quick money and short term gain for chinks and now their chickens are coming home to roost.

China's gross domestic GDP has surpassed the size of the US's. however their per capita GDP is like $2,000 per year because of all of the farmers.

not to mention people living in third of a storey units

sad

"Just 4 cities" in China means more people than in your yurrop and merrica mate.

my dad works with satoshi. can conirm

Reminder that this only means Binance will become a more powerful exchange as they 100% comply with Chinese law as stated in their slack and they can host ICOs on their very own exchange without legal threats.

Haha OP busted for samefagging