Why is Holocaust denial having a resurgence? Does it have to do with a failure of the education system?

Why is Holocaust denial having a resurgence? Does it have to do with a failure of the education system?

Have you considered the fact that you're on Veeky Forums?

THE TRUTH CANNOT BE HIDDEN FOREVER; FALSITY IS NOT EVERLASTING.

I'm not talking about just here, it's everywhere. Hell, look at any YouTube video about the Holocaust, it's nothing but Holocaust denial

*the comment section on

Because it serves to push an agenda

>I watch Styx and there are Holocaust deniers in his comments
surprise, surprise
Have your tried watching a Call of Duty commentary and checking those comments?

I said any YouTube video about the Holocaust. Find one without any deniers.

>flies are attracted to shit

Mostly thanks to the Internet and lack of education. Most of holocaust deniers are young third-worlders.

Like this guy:

PragerU :^)

What's your end game (((user)))?

It comes from the education system focusing on it too much. The public education system in the USA only began teaching children about the holocaust in the 1970s. Before then very few people doubted it, children (boys) would rather learn about WW2. Instead they learn about the holocaust all through school, it leads to adults that refuse to accept anything they were taught over those years.

You see similar things, kids educated in Catholic schools that hate the Catholic church etc, children forced in to sports hating sports. Lots of people accept what they learn but a select few decide to outright hate the concept. Its just youthful defiance that becomes natural to some people as they grow up.

I don't think you know what shitposting means, /pol/

CAN YOU BE ANY MORE FLAGRANTLY OVERT?

Shut the fuck up, tripfag.

I'm just saying that when you force kids to do something some become rebellious.

Boomers are being cleansed, humans with fewer degrees of separation are being created and obviously skepticism is elevated since there is no longer skin in the game. Hollywood is churning out historcal fanfictions to fan the torch.

It has a lot to do with current social and political issues.
>islamic terrorism
>migrant crisis
>post-modernism
>globalism
>war on terror
And so on.

People are living in postwar nations and realizing that everything WW2 was ostensibly fought to defend has been completely demolished anyway.

Please elaborate.

>flagrantly overt

Can you be anymore idiotically stupid at engrish?

You must be illiterate.

And shitty integration of Muslims

You mustn't understand tautology

Flagrant = glaring/offensively obvious

Overt = in the open/not hidden

Something obvious isn't necessarily overt. There's no tautology here. Now fuck off with your Zionist shilling.

Imagine having a brain so diseased that anyone who doesn't agree with everything you say is a Zionist shill

It's not really, people who deny it are just loud and obnoxious and have the internet so they can show up whenever or wherever to bring up the fact they do deny it.

Honestly what the fuck do expect from public education? People deny the holocaust because they fucking want to.

>what the fuck do expect from public education

Good one user

>everything WW2 was ostensibly fought to defend has been completely demolished anyway.
Aggressive expansionism for hegemony in Europe, racial ideology as a driving political force,, the fascist political system.

You're right. Everything the Germans fought for in WW2 has been demolished. And that's good, Hans.