I have a $1.5k (fiat) right now not in stocks...

I have a $1.5k (fiat) right now not in stocks. I have spent the day researching Veeky Forums and have seen the following coins being discussed:

Ark (ARK)
Bancor (BNT)
Basic Attention Token (BAT)
Binance Coin (BNB)
Colossuscoin V2 (CV2)
Factom (FCT)
I/O Coin (IOC)
Lisk (LSK)
Monaco (MCO)
Monero (XMR)
NEO (NEO)
Nexus (NXS)
OmiseGO (OMG)
PIVX (PIVX)
Ripple (XRP)
Stratis (STRAT)
TenX (PAY)
Ubiq (UBQ)

My question is, which do pick and why? Do I just buy the currency or make a mining rig? I have totally free electricity for the next year.

OMG, ARK, PAY for sure. Then you can consider maybe LSK and FCT.

just buy OMG. still have to go up at least $2-$4 before next accumulation phase begins. just sell at $40, don't be a NEO fag and hold all the way down after sick ATH.

Biz is only about shilling (promotion coins, that you already own). Dont trust any information posted here.

You have been warned.

Bump for solid list.

I'd also take that 1.5k and buy something more stable like eth / btc. Then use those gains to buy others.

Mining probably won't be worth it.

Bump for solid list. Eth first, use gains for rest on list.

put at most $50 in cv2, it could very well make you a good quick buck if you keep an eye on it after the switch

Just buy OMG if you want to make money dude. It's the only worthwhile coin atm.

Only bat

Does coinbase still take 10 days to order crypto? How long does it take to buy OMG after buying crypto?

Sell walls are coming down fast on cv2, and based on what I'm seeing on the orderbooks and the increase in volume I wouldn't be surprised to see 10 satoshi tomorrow. Frankly I didn't expect that 3 satoshi wall down until tomorrow or the day after.

No zrx or rep.

Interesting.

You can link a debit card for instant buys at a higher rate. Just make sure you buy eth or ltc thru coinbase for trading. Btc is way too high in fees an transaction time to get to a market

>which do pick and why?

Bitcoin (XBT).
Because it's the only one that it's not a shitcoin or a scamcoin or both.

>Ark (ARK)

- Yes, but let the price cool down a bit

>Bancor (BNT)

No

>Basic Attention Token (BAT)

No

>Binance Coin (BNB)

No

>Colossuscoin V2 (CV2)

Don't know this coin

>Factom (FCT)

Yes

>I/O Coin (IOC)

Hard to tell amongst all the shilling, desu

>Lisk (LSK)

Probably not

>Monaco (MCO)

No

>Monero (XMR)

Definitely (after it cools a bit more)

>NEO (NEO)

Big question marks around this one at the moment due to Chinese investment restrictions. Maybe will get a bargain or maybe it will go to shit.

>Nexus (NXS)

No

>OmiseGO (OMG)

Yeah, probably

>PIVX (PIVX)

No

>Ripple (XRP)

No

>Stratis (STRAT)

See how the Obsidian ICO goes first

>TenX (PAY)

Maybe a small stake while it's affordable

>Ubiq (UBQ)

No.

When does Obsidian release the fucking wallet and when does OBS hit the exchanges?

Unfortunately I tried linking my debit card and the charges weren't showing up on my account so I had to just link my bank account. Now BTC, ETH, and LTC take a week for the order to arrive. Slightly annoying desu

Solid reply, thanks

Already have a lot in btc + eth. I'm looking to buy into others. Perhaps I should just buy more eth + btc?

made this list kinda haphazardly earlier off of recommendations of biz, no reason zrx or rep should be excluded

ARK: Solid buy, can go all-in
BNT: stagnation made coin
BAt: Solid buy
CV2: Don't know
FCT: Don't know
IOC: Looks solid but has yet to prove itself
LSK: Solid buy
MCO: Pump and Dump, way too much competition for a product that will fail
XMR: Solid buy
NEO: Piece of shit
NXS: Meh
OMG: Trust the money skeleton to make something out of it, can go all-in.
PIVX: Same as IOC
XRP: Same as BNT
STRAT: Good tech but too much competition, hit and miss
PAY: Same as MCO
UBQ: Don't know

(OP)
>which do pick and why?

Monero (XMR).
Because it's the only one that it's not a shitcoin or a scamcoin or both.

Look at all the arkies shilling. Do not buy it, they are all bagholders. Don't trust people here with your money.