AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

ARK IS CRASHING ARKIES ON SUICIDE WATCH

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie.

Kys

Arkies, you guys are pathetic.

Nah, I'm still holding it. Nice try.

I just bought more

I feed on FUD, give me more

The moment you see FUD post while it is crashing is the moment you wait until it stops crashing and buy in big

I like lower priced ark, easier to get more ark with your existing ark. Falling prices also gets you much bigger rebuys. If the object of the game is to acquire more ark and not more btc, then which one of us is winning?

Just buy more ARK, problem solved.

>objective is to acquire more ark
When ark gets delisted,your money is literally more useless than monopoly money as monopoly money can be recycled as paper

Nice just bought 100k

Gee... a normal correction after weeks of solid growth. SELL SELL SELL!

A trader who gets really anxious of these massive drops reporting in.

HODL or sell?

I sold at 58k and will buy back at 40-42

buy more

you tell me

Sell

buying back in at 41k.

Okay, thanks for the input. My anxiety starts tingling when I fear that I will lose out on profit during these dips but I'll HODL.

clench those cheeks

10/10

Totally crashing boys

I am literally laughing here because of my earlier panic

its over now.
SELL SELL SELL

Digibyte's flying dumbass.

Just sold 3000 USD worth of Ark and put 30% of that into digibyte

I'm not going to re-make the meme for every fucking rise and dive in the fucking market shit head

Based Arkie Bully

We are the ARKonauts we are NOT selling

Great post OP. Once they've lost everything maybe they'll stop desperately spamming biz