Today Vitalik Buterin gives a speech at my workplace

Today Vitalik Buterin gives a speech at my workplace.

I can ask any question you want but only one question and for a reward.

The system goes this way:

1) - You write a question and a price you can pay me for asking it in ETH.
2) - I will pick one question for which price is good and for which I am not going to get instantly fired or killed by officials.At this point we will have to go to private chat somewhere like telegram.
3) I make a photo of him giving speech as a proof.
4) You transfer me moneys for asking question.
5) I ask your question and send you the response.
6) I can post in on biz if you want.

So, let's go.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jXaCEI15VD8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump for attention.

Fuck off lol no money for you faggot

why are u so ugly

100 btc

How much semen can he hold in his anus

No money - no questions for Mr. Buterin. I can ask any question regarding future hardfork or anything but you should be ready to pay a good price.

That's a 2016 photo from 12 june.Went to the russian sites that google led me to.Kys

what an elaborate scam

Can't go with this. I will be probably killed there instantly.
Only if it was true I would do that. Seems not to be .

youtube.com/watch?v=jXaCEI15VD8

Ask him how he managed to fool 100,000 tech illiterate redditors into buying into a technology that has no real world use case.

This is an old photo for Bump. Conference is scheduled to be in 4 hours and 30 minutes. I wrote in point 3 that I will make a new pic before asking question and asking for money.

No moneys - no questions.Sorry

Ask when is metropolis coming.

Sage?

Give him a beaded lizard so it can give all of us good luck for hodling ETH.

Ah, no monies for me I guess :( Shame for me though. I just lost a bunch of money of cryptos so I just wanted to recover a bit. Anyway, okay, just put here some intersting question and I will record a video and upload it here.

Just listen to the money skeleton

Nah, this is going to be some discussion about current state of Ethereum, about several Russian government projects being built on it and about two hardforks happen in late September(like NEO&GAS style hardforks). I dont think I can make money from it.

I'll give you 0.1 eth if you post a sharpie in your pooper.
10 eth if you run on stage and whip down vitaliks crackers, with another 10 if you pop a sharpie in his skeletal crack.

"Will you accept this beaded lizard as a symbol of good luck?" *give vitalik a beaded lizard* - 5 ETH

Ask him if you were born retarded or if you became that way OP.

Are u a virgin?

DO THIS OP

Can I zook your dik?

1.2 ETH