I'll answer your questions about history, culture, heritage of pic related

I'll answer your questions about history, culture, heritage of pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_301_(Turkish_Penal_Code)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Redpill me on donairs

Who was the good guy in Ottoman Civil War of 1402-1413?

donair?
are you talking about döner?

Yeah

give back constantinople

Mehmed I because he was acknowledged as a Sultan by Timur himself

Well, it's overrated imo but i like it.

Why did you commit genocide during WW1?

How do they make them turkey? I only know the kind they have in Germany, is it on a plate? Do they even serve it with bread, or what?

Why do you have no culture besides what you appropriate from Persians, Greeks, Armenians, and Arabs?

Can you tell me whats happen between Turkey and Iran? why do Turks here hate Iran? it is weird considering Turks considered themselves as Turanian which themselves are actually Iranic, asking here as both Ottoman and Persia boo

it's either wrapped in a flat bread or inside a bread
>why do Turks here hate Iran?
because they're extremely butthurt about Azerbaijanis for some reasons and their wewuzzing levels (like claiming nader was a fucking F) is extraordinarily annoying
>it is weird considering Turks considered themselves as Turanian
no one knows a shit about them here lmao
also Iranic=/=Fersian. that's like claiming one hates Germanics because of his anti austrian posts.

shoo before i kick your wh*Te skull in.

are extraordinarily annoying*

Alright. Another newfag memespouter. Abandon thread.

Why were Kocek's so popular? Are. Turks just predisposed to pedarasty?

fucking young boys is pretty much a time honored traditions in great civilizations everywhere, for example the romans and the greeks.

you sound like a triggered YT. your kind always cries when exposed to counter racism
Why were bacha bazıs so popular in C. Asia, Iran, etc?
pro tip: before Victorian values were forced upon non westerners by westerners, no one considered pederasty as "degenerate". it's just european autistic screeching.

Why didn't Ataturk take back the Holy Land?

Why do you guys love to fuck goats so much?

Ever had goat pussy bruh?That shit is gold standart better than camel pussy.

why do you call your female relatives goats?

>boyfucking is good and normal

wow you really are a turk

I didn't say that, i said it was considered pretty normal till some Europeans with their retarded moral values screeched about how degenerate anything related to sex and homosexuality is.
Europe should be nuked for ruining other cultures

Why are Turks just human roaches?

please state your ethnicity first
a) Amerimutt
b) wh*Te
c) Fersian/Kurd
d) Other (reply to me)

What do Turks think of their preislamic Anatolian heritage? like Troy, Hittite, Ionian Greek, Byzantine, etc?

Cockroach pls.

shoo before i get the spray wh*Te boy.

>troy hittite ionian greek
lmao
>Byzantine
nothing in general. byzaboos here are very rare but like all byzaboos they're subhumans and loud.

was the Armenian genocide justified?

Pic related.
I have no answers.

>I have no answers.
oh yeah because that shithole of a country you live in would jail you for that.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_301_(Turkish_Penal_Code)
Too bad the coup failed desu

You should've googled what i posted
I support any kind of genocide against whites, greeks (especially pontian ones), armenians, persians, levantine arabs, americans and so on so forth
i wish armenian genocide actually happened so we wouldn't have to put up with armenian bullshit

Its like reverse /pol/

With what army would he do that?
He just had enough to take back anatolia.

Woah... so edgy
It's too bad you'll do nothing as long you're Russias little bitch

Is it true that you could survive a nuclear explosion?

answer

So you are the T*rk obsessed with BBC too?

TOPAL killed a lot of Armenian and Pontian Greek subhumans in my areas. The niBBa forced all Armenians in a village to enter a church, he then locked the doors and burned them alive according to what i heard from an another fellow townsman. As far as i know when the Greeks started to invade Western Anatolia he gathered 200 Pontian Greeks and executed all of them, and as far as i know he boiled some Greeks alive in boulders. My grandfather loves him and his father reportedly joined his militia. He's also my personal hero. May the Arabian moon Tengri bless his soul.

in my city*

what a cutie
9/10 trap material

based

Typing this out made me feel a bit sad because TOPAL was executed for choking an opponent of Ataturk who was also a deputy to death. I wish we could revive TOPAL he'd fix lots of stuff ;_; Just like how he once crushed a kurdish chimpout for example kurds were slaughtered i wish we could do that

anyway i'm off to bed. try not to die from butthurt while i'm sleeping. also don't try to talk about stuff that you don't know about us c'ya within 11 hours

oh and forgot to add, every amerimutt and european wh*Te subhuman should be burned alive. your kind is pretty insufferable.

Can someone please explain why literally every single t*rk hero is a mass murderer who killed exclusively women and children?

g*resunlu belanı sikem olm burda da mı bait peşindesin

Why did you genocide Assyrians?

On a scale of 1-10, how old is your boyfriend?

When did Erdoan become such a megalomaniac? He is destroying (lmao) his country to LARP as an Osmanli sultan

He realized there's no point in polishing a turd, so he stopped

It's amazing how t*rks are always able to make you hate them more

Because their entire history revolves on that. Contributing nothing to the world other than killing is what roaches do best.

As if i give a shit nigguh. It does not matter whether you hate us or love us if you're a wh*Te cracka your opinion amounts to 0 (zero). So don't act like you're hot shit
moruQ ben bu tiradı iyi niyetle açtım ama bir takım şahsiyetler karşı yemleme yapmama sebep oldu :DDDD

We have a saying here
"Yılanın başını küçükken zenci yarrak"
Which means

You should crush head of snake when it is small
So this is why

You people are worse than niggers

>Using nigger as an insult
not him but niBBas are WAAAAAAY better than birdshits.

>but like all byzaboos they're subhumans and loud.

As a Turk I call on his bullshit.

Most of them were Kurds. Apparently Kurdish Land Lords wanted to have a good taste of Assyrian's property.

Byzaboo detected
KHALID IBN AL WALID I SUMMON YOU

>that 15.000 was literally estimated by a byzaboo """"historian"""""
how do we deal with the cancer known as byzaboo?

olm yürüyen ironisin amk :DDDDDD
herkesi oltaya getiriyosun ama sen de en ufak şeyde tetiklenip kendi tiradını bile raydan çıkarıyosun :DDDD

whats the relation with germany?

>Khalid
too bad the Arabs sucked ass after he died

>why do Turks here hate Iran?

They don't, it's just few retards here in Veeky Forums

Your language has the word yapmama in it, and as such, I can no longer take Turks seriously

tetiklenmedim moruQ gerçekten insani duygularla açtım tiradı gelen cevaplara bak bunlar AGILITYlemez yavvvv KARA BOĞA postlamaya devam edeceğiz anlaşılan.

It depends on what you want. Generally it's in bread but I recall school meals where we had Doner alongside rice.

Ardana kebab best kebab.

What?
Armenian phenomenon never happened they just slipped and broke their own necks

I heard the Armenians suddenly forgot how to bake bread due to drinking too much. Many such cases! sad!

Fucking pleb cag kebap or well done iskender is better.

What was the Turkish government like immediately after the fall of the ottomans? How did it evolve throughout the 20th century?

How does it feel to haev ruined europe?

>What was the Turkish government like immediately after the fall of the ottomans
revolutionary
they were like young turks, but with a brain. they had many opponents btw.
the government mostly focused industry, reforms and trying to make Turkey a strong country. Also the new government tried to get their clay back in Northern Iraq, when they were preparing to do that suddenly a Kurdish revolt happened. But the government managed to get Hatay from France in 1939.

Which is considered worse in Turkey? Insulting the Prophet, or insulting Ataturk?

Why do the majority of the people support erdogan? Why dont they realize hes slowly becoming dictator? Do turks like dictators?

nice historical, cultural and heritage questions.

Depends on who. Both will trigger people but each gets you stabbed depending on the geography.

>I didn't say it was normal
>it was considered pretty normal

Please remove yourself from Constantinople

learn the difference between "was" and "is"

Why did you guys want beef with us (the Abyssinians)?

Are the Turks on this entire website all just playing along on some gag, or is it one person trolling endlessly, or are they just this subhuman in character?

Yes.

Well, Ottomans wanted to save their muslim brothers that's all.
Also Ottomans had colonies in your area+egypt and Ethiopia allied with enemy of Ottomans (Portugal)

>Are they just this subhuman in character?
They are wannabe Aussies. Except they actually buy into their self-blinding claims of delusions as if they aren't living in a world run by the West.

The last one

>They are wannabe Aussies
why are Amerimutts always so obsessed with Australians?
>le based Australian xDDD so much banter xDDD
fuck off to where you came from you mutt.

Why are you Amerimutts so obsessed with Australians?
>LE AUSSIE BANTER OMG SO BASED!!!!!!!!!!
It almost like i want to crush your tiny brain like Juba