"P-Peter, why are you looking at my diary again...

>"P-Peter, why are you looking at my diary again? I told you I don't want you reading that until after this war ends and I'm ready to publish it. Won't you come back upstairs and cuddle with me? The baby loves it when we cuddle. He kicks like crazy whenever he senses his papa's nearby. I just love it when you put your hand on my belly and feel our son kick. Don't you? Maybe once the adults are asleep, I can even take off this dress off and the three of us can do some 'soul-searching' together. Hehehehe..."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5th_Georgia_Volunteer_Infantry#Company_A.2C_Clinch_Rifles
youtube.com/watch?v=CoL0YXrZuQo
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/AnneFrank_001-ALT/page/4/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128980972/#q128981319
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/107012215/#q107042602
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136202601/#q136205951
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132897617/#q132910490
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stop

Let me think about that...

No.

I love it when you talk dirty Anne to me...

>peter

Out of the way, fuckboy, she needs a real man.

/thread/

stop sexualizing my jewfu

Jewfus are meant to be sexualized.

How else will we do our part in undermining the Reich's shameful legacy and make more little Jews with them?

How much money would it take to convince this drawfag to do more?

I'm open to any price, even if it's so high I have to pay in installments.

White and based Carlos poster

>ywn cuddle with a pregnant Anne in bed, whispering lewd thoughts into each other's ears while waiting for everyone else to go to sleep so you can start the fun

>ywn murder this kike and her demonspawn child

Best Veeky Forums waifu represent.
Do it again, Jeannie

>ywn incinerate Nazianon with a cookie before he has a chance to harm poor Anne

>tfw no Joan of Arc of fighting the Eternal Anglo with a baby at her breast like Phùng Thị Chính

>the original warrior against the eternal anglo
she's forever /our girl/

Really oys my veys...

>nazis lost so badly that 72 years later we're still shitting on their legacy by sexualising anime jewfus

feels good man

What's with the Confederacy and Anne Frank on this board? I thought the MSM said that the Confederates are literal Nazis.

The dude in the pic is wearing green though

>believing anything MSM says

hearty kek, have a (you)

If you go on /pol/ it's the exact opposite. Everyone says the Confederates were Jewish shills.

I think some rebelbros might've decided to just run with it and piss off both leftist Jews and Nazis by using Anne Frank still being alive as an example of all the good things that would've happened had the Confederacy won.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5th_Georgia_Volunteer_Infantry#Company_A.2C_Clinch_Rifles

>sexualizing an underage young girl that suffered and died in horrific conditions
>this was considered funny and witty of Veeky Forums

>father published daughter's diary laden with sexual fantasies for millions of middle school boys who are all just starting to discover their sexuality (like her) to read
>be surprised when they all start masturbating to her

What did you think was gonna happen?

You think Confederate soldiers in WWII would have saved Anne Frank from the Nazis if they won the Civil War?

Of course and then they'll set her up with a weak Yankee gentleman , who will be cucked by a genetically superior Southern gentleman and kill himself. The Southern gentleman and Anne will form a family of 9 in Texas, on a cattle farm and live happily ever after.

Well considering France and Britain would have been their main backers for independence, the CSA would be more inclined to join the Allies in the World Wars as a means of returning the favor.

Also, the Nazis' anti-Semitic and anti-Christian policies, along with their general lack of self-restraint would have been highly offensive to a country that had a Jewish founding father and considered itself to be a definitively Christian nation. Even hardcore Northern-born American anti-Semites like Henry Ford found the Nazis' persecution of Jews increasingly indefensible.

Sadly, the only person in modern times to do a Civil War alternate history running up to the World Wars was Harry Turtledove and he just turned North America into a miniaturized version of the Eastern Front. It would be fun to read a scenario where FDR and Huey Long are presidents of the United States and Confederate States respective, view each other with intense disdain and suspicion, but are forced to together to defeat the threat of Nazi Germany, thus paving the way for a reconciliation between North and South à la France and Great Britain.

I want to believe

Also, a wide, open, cattle farm seems like a good match for a girl who spent two years hiding in an attic and has presumably developed severe claustrophobia as a result.

>tfw no cattle rancher Anne Frank wearing a cowboy hat, riding around on a horse armed with a level action rifle to protect her home and children from varmints, illegal immigrants, and Afrika Korps

/dixiepol/ figured out the Anne Frank copypasta had pro-Confederate subliminal messages and they all think the author is /ourguy/ now.

>Phùng Thị Chính

>be me
>google who that is

youtube.com/watch?v=CoL0YXrZuQo

>almost 240 results all in about 4 months
you have some issues family

>not knowing anons tend to copy filenames when they download photos, especially when it comes to memes

>all of them posted under the meme dixie flag or burger flag on /pol/
purely a coincidence right?

>implying people don't routinely use LARPer flags to hide their country of origin

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/AnneFrank_001-ALT/page/4/
And they all happen to have an american vpn or proxy, posting the same copy pasta?

Well shit...

lol it looks like someone tried to troll Kurt Eichenwald with it too.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128980972/#q128981319

What archive site is this?

desuarchive's backsearch hasn't worked for me for the past three days.

archived.moe
Doesn't have search enabled for a lot of boards which sort of defeats the purpose of archiving, but for Veeky Forums it apparently works

>Jane Got a Gun

Is this movie worth watching?

It's basically Padme kills Obi-Wan Kenobi fanfiction

bump

Not really.

I'm writing Anne Frank x Sam Watkins fanfiction right now AMA

>underage young girl that suffered and died in horrific conditions
>implying that isn't what we get off on

Would Joan and Arthur Harris join forces to fight the Hun though?

>Everyone says the Confederates were Jewish shills
I have literally never seen someone claim that.

Go on any /pol/ thread discussing the Civil War or the Confederate flag/monuments and you'll see it.

>making me read through all of that

T-That's amazing

It's basically an extension of the "Atlantic Slave Trade was a Jewish conspiracy, therefore whites are innocent" meme

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/107012215/#q107042602

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136202601/#q136205951

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132897617/#q132910490

bump

What the fuck is this?

>Atlantic Slave Trade was a Jewish conspiracy, therefore whites are innocent

/pol/'s mental gymnastics is truly gold medal worthy

never stop making these threads

I won't.

I'm not sure whether this fandom has gone too far, or not far enough...

Anne plz

I don't know who this "Peter" is but if he was a German then he ought to have been punished for racial defilement. Sleeping and having sexual relations with a Jew. A race traitor.

We need a really good Jean d'Arc movie epic.
With MEW in the lead role.

She's an Anglo though

What The fuck

>didn't make it into the screencap
oh well

What post were you?

/ourcouple/

this needs to be shopped so it's on fire and being looted by Patriotic Yanks,the reb's beta-weak economy and logistics being unable to counter the ALPHA YANK CHAD's superior firepower and logistics.

Better Dead than Reb'

Go pay Henry Kidd to do that as a painting for you then you fag.

Milla Jovovich was best Joan of Arc desu

>pregnant Anne Frank greentext bait up for over a week

This is my first time on Veeky Forums. What the hell is going on?

Nigga he's been doing it for months and even ran out the original drawfag.

nothing about history. Alot of autism, home-work related stuff, /pol/niggers, and turkroaches.

I was referring to mods letting this stay up for days on end when it has no substantive discussion whatsoever. I mean shit, if you want to troll /pol/ with this stuff go on ahead, but let's keep the trolling outside of Veeky Forums.

magi/k/al things user, magi/k/al things.

>even ran out the original drawfag

How many patreon shekels will it take to run him back in?

Maybe drawfag should pull some reverse psychology and offers to do more requests in exchange for no one posting pregnant Anne Frank pics in this board ever again.

>meanwhile, in another dimension...

What the fuck?

>made the screencap
This is my second Veeky Forums screencap, am i oldfag yet?

You're an oldfag when you get screencapped on that forchong page on facebook (I've gotten on it three times).

Millions of Germany's finest sons were sacrificed in the cauldron of two world wars for this.

Fuck it, we deserved to lose.

>vorefags

Shit I made it.

>going to facebook
haha seems like a catch 22 haha

It's a curse :(

At least the pregnant Anne Frank fetish has some grounding in reality, your's is just weird.

>Ben Garrison

This is so deliciously offensive.

It's based on a youthful loathing of gluttony, which was transmogrified into a fetish via cartoons/fairytales, the ultimate worst gluttony being that which denies personhood. It's a crummy fetish, but in some ways, better than being a footfag.

Someone on /pol/ photoshopped Ben Garrison into looking like he did the pregnant Anne Frank drawings.

What would he think of these threads?

This is really the most disturbing and wrong thing I've seen on the internet.

You should really be ashamed to take light with this smattering of subjects.

He's probably the one making them.

Another millennial plumbed by lightweight Veeky Forums debauchery. Try browsing /d/.

I eschew boards on this website whose purposes are devoted to unrestrained debauchery and deviancy.

glorified. cheerleader.