ITT: aesthetic country borders

ITT: aesthetic country borders

>late middle age
>country

"no"

I will never forgive the Hellenists running Israel for giving these borders up.

You think I care what some Arab animals do? They are the sons of Ishmael. G-d chose us specifically to call out the blasphemy that is Ishmael.

It's amusing that some Goy animal took their time to make such an image.

>Islamic Spain
>Islamic Sicily

The work of an imperialist pig.

Thanks rabbi

A E S T H E T I C

You are the sons of Babylonian goat herders. True Israel died with the northern kingdom.

Not true. I am of Galilean descent. I have been in Eretz Israel more generations than any so-called Palestinian. My family was never exiled. The village my grandfather was from has been continuously inhabited since the Second Temple period. Judea belongs to Jews, Arabs can go back to Arabia.

>British Taj
>aesthetic
Literally >h>r>e tier

fucking MESS

Why is it that Western and Northern Europe's borders are so easy and neat to draw but when you get to the Balkans literally everyone including God has no fucking clue what to do?

Benis :DDD also the random territories in germany make it look like shit.

because the Balkans are more ethnically diverse and have smaller nations compared to the rest of Europe.

>World leader in gay rights

Spain, Sweden, Canada, USA...

Mountains

If only

Pretty much any map of Bulgaria + Macedonia

>I want an arab caliphate to exist

>Not being wahhabist
>2017

Absolutely disgusting borders ethnically, but absolutely aesthetic borders visually

>

Israel looks much better without the Sinai desu

>s e r e n e

sexiest

At least "Czech Republic" got fixed to "Czechia".

>not calling it Bohemia-Moravia

Devolution's phase 2, after we fix Hungaria.

>HEAVEN'S
really?

The Balkans need more unity, if Bosnia,Montenegro and Macedonia would accept their lands are all part of Serbia,if the Moldovians,Bukowina and Bessarabia returned to Romania,Cyprus would be Greek, we could easily see a Serbo-Greco-Romano-Bulgarian Empire, similiar to the Middle-Ages time,just bigger and having an populkation of 85% Orthodox,10% Atheists,5% Muslims and 5% Catholics, having only 4 official language all of the poplation speak,if one is forced to learn at least 2 of them and speak English we could see a decent Kind of unity.

The Rest of the Balkans would simply be Greater Hungary sharing Transylvania and Vojvodina with them administratively.

It makes sense. There's only one Heaven in Christianity. It has a (metaphorical) light. And that light guides British India.

>Greater Hungary sharing Vojvodina
disgusting

>why won't these people just accept they are the territory of a people they consider foreign
The Balkans need unity, not domination of serbs, last time that happened the balkans only fractured further.

Aragon was a fucking mistake
t. Maltese

wrong

God abandoned the Balkans in 1453

>t. Valencian
I can objectively say that Aragon being kicked out of Italy was one of the best things that ever happened to Europe

>I am of Galilean descent.
No you aren't.

what a cute little mediterranean empire

I like the Japanese Empire

>and Macedonia would accept their lands are all part of Serbia

I want to break your autistic fucking face, fuck you and your "Greater X" concepts real life isn't a fucking paradox game and the Serbs are not "le epic kebab removers" and Macedonia is NOT Serbian. Montenegro has been independent for centuries while Serbia was an Ottoman province, why Montenegro should ever unite with Serbia is beyond me.

We wuz Vikangz n shit

tfw no united caucasus

>these perfect borders were ruined because some pissed off serbian went to get a sandwich instead of just going home

>implying a war wasn't desired by all great powers of Europe for a long time running up to WW1

Pomerania looks nice, the rest can go

>VELIKA SRBIJA URAAAAAA
>TRI MORETA MONGOLIA REEEE
>GREEKS (BLACK)
>WE WUZ ILLYRIANS

I hope we get nuked thrice over.

Best one ITT by fucking far

literally this.

Literally kys.

I can't help myself, but the island of Britain is so damn aesthetically pleasing

Kosova Rapublik, shkavell. :)

ta squifsha none

I don't understand why you're confused, there's nothing incorrect about it.

>

There are still a few hundred Samaritans left.
They claim that their religion is the true religion of the ancient Israelites, and that Judaism became corrupted by outside influence after the Exile.

Looks like a cumdrop

t. Anglo-arab """maltese"""

Many Montenegrins identify as Serbs. Also, there was a referendum in 2006, 55% of Montenegrins wanted independence from Serbia.
Macedonia being Serbian is actually a real thing some early 20th century and late 19th century Serb nationalists thought.
The truth is that the Macedonians are a regional subset of Bulgarians. They want to be independent, so let them be.

Aztec Empire

They omitted a comma
>Heaven's light, our guide

as another jew, stop talking please

You are probably AshkeNAZI scum. Fuck off Hellenist.

>collapses

It's more better than the India-Pakistan-Bangladesh shitshow we have

Sweden has zero gay specific rights.

Don't waifu landmasses.

perfect