app.mona.co/
Look for yourself

Go cry nocoiner

Looks real to me.

haha eat shit and die
WE VISA NOW TENSHITTER!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

holey shit.
this could go higher than Tenx in MCAP now.
uhm guys ?

site links are broken and no app

is that like a betasite or soem shit?
doubt anyone would fake that just for their bags would they?

It launches tomorrow.

Wish I got in on this ICO, want that black card.

How heavy are those bags lol?

scam site dont click

site now has http auth block. i saw it tho.

holy shit i'm sorry I ever doubted you monaco

lmao at keks saying fake site
see you poor keks

can't open the site anymore
did we get scammed?

cheap scam attempt good luck with those bags fags

Should I buy this now??

fuck manoco

scam coin

Site worked on my phone about 15min ago, but blocked now.

It's legit. People need to SERIOUSLY buy into this now. This is really one of those rare times where Veeky Forums is going to make some people some big money.

This

Fuck you

CEO admits the leak was real

twitter.com/Kris_HK/status/902888103597096962

Obviously he has to say the partnership is not finalized due to NDA but read between the lines, this was on the backend of the site not meant to be seen by the public.

wink wink

>app.mona.co/
>not app.mona.coin
Waiting for the kawaii coin.

>We are investing this leak now

So this is officially on Monaco's site, but it was in preparations for Visa signing off on the deal.

so atleast it's true that Monaco and Visa do have talks taking place

so buy now or naw?

LMAO
This is such a fucking scam, holy shit...
Better buy TKN or PAY.

Buy the rumor, the rumor is stronger now.

I was on the site. None of the links were accessible, it wasn't even on the same domain.

Fakest shit I've ever seen

crash incoming

Double-ish posting, but I really want to help Veeky Forums out after helping me with gains over the months.

Buy now. Seriously. Know the saying 'buy the rumor, sell the news'? This is a big rumor that is going to mega spike this coin for a day at least. is going to cause a frenzy.

Best case? The deal is true and this will go to the moon over a month. Worst case? The deal was just mock up, but people will speculate to hell and back and this is a low dip already.

Want to be safe with your money? Sell just before their announcement tomorrow and live on those gains. Chances are that it will be a real deal though.

Again: 24 hour holding is 100% gains.

Don't they have NDAs in the third world? Use your brain streetshitter.

full res website

Do you idiots REALLY think VISA is going to partner with some shit coin? Visa is one of the most powerful fucking financial forces on Earth. Why wouldn't they just make their own crypto? This is bad as DGB partnering with citi bank...lmao

I think you might be right on this one..

Never heard of it is this an eth token or what

Fuck it I'm hodling

"... we're investigating the leak now"
This really is a rare leak situation, and it's going to make a shit ton of money.

Coordinated shilling. Really well done graphic though.

Dude it's not really that big deal to get a Visa card for any business, look at the endless amount of prepaid gift cards with the Visa logo.

The FUD around Monaco should be that its marketcap is ovepriced for what it is, not whether there exists a Visa contract or not, but you know this is crypto and 75% of all of you are retards.

When exactly is the app going to be released tomorrow? What time GMT?

haha, stay poor you stupid son of a bitch YOU DESERVE IT! FUCK YOU POOR SCHMUCK ! HAHAHAHAHAH

The risk of missing out on big gains by not buying monaco is incredibly high.

>the state of monaco owners

Crypto is all hype. Applying traditional investment concepts like market cap control on crypto is pointless.

Know what hype is? A crypto having any form of partnership with fucking Visa.

>what is NDA

the site was up. we all saw the visa approved shit.
you buy in now or you will buy tomorrow at 600k sat

I'm up 1000% dude :P, and soon it's gonna be 10000%

It's not a partnership, all they are doing is licensing a Visa card, it's really not that big a challenge or something out of the realm of possibility, 4 crypto companies like Bitpay have done it already.

could someone explain me why I need the MCO token?

For the TA's, here are you meme lines on the news

>Monaco is a Visa(®) Approved program manager

The phrase "Visa Approved program manager" appears 0 places in google search results, it's a made up phrase. This is either an elaborate hoax or Monaco was just putting bullshit on its prototype site.

intercash.com/list-of-clients.html

"Intercash is an approved Program Manager and MasterCard ISO. "

Not Visa but the phrase IS used

Is it too late to get in?

I'm this guy I literally just woke up out of bed, did research and bought $20k of this retarded fucking coin. This shit is actually about to take off. What the fuck.

No. This is still really breaking. You can get in for gains any time between now and the announcement tomorrow. If the announcement discredits this, sell immediately. If not, ride for good gains for about a week or so as the news gets out to normies.

A program manager is just someone that issues cards/runs the network for them. Saying whatever approved is just a way to mention the partnership.

This.

It had a pump up to .0060 a few days ago and is now at .0043. If you think this combined with the app launch will pull in buyers then no it isn't late at all.

quoted the wrong guy lol, but I was literally just shit talking monaco but fuck, this is breaking news.

In Bittrex is there a way to see the price in $ when looking at the chart and not only in BTC?

Whoa racist.. Why can't they use the same site as everyone else?

site is in broken english, was made with fucking jquery and bootstrap, its either a scam or this thing is pajeet central

price actually going down.. haha wut.

Motherfucking whales jumping in and manipulating the shit out of the price just as the shit went public, we would see 500k now if it weren't for them.

app.mona.co/assets/cards-381d41852d8f92e02e7427a4e42768fab5edd16afe7a60ccf86146edc9a65328.png

?????

It's a slow whale accumulation + the sell wall is strong from that downslide.

Breakout on this is going to be good. Buys more time for us to buy in at least.

this is a win win situation.

we either make money or we get MCO pink wojak threads for a month

im okey with both

HOLY FUCK I JUST SAW THIS

NOW ITS 403 FORBIDDEN

Hint: Monaco leaked this on purpose.

My thoughts exactly

To what end?

Are we fucked if we buy now? I have 1.33 BTC to pump into MCO right now.

I FOMOed all in with all the cryptomoniez (I was in TenX today)

don't understand why some of you cunts are doubting lmao was on their legit website. thanks OP

Depends on whether it's true or not. The beauty of an "accidental leak" is that nobody is going to fault you if the info isn't legit.

sum fags don't know what NDA is. that MCO CEO or whatever literally couldn't have said anything else literally other than what he literally said.

it's fucking NDA. What he literally said literally confirms the rumor.

I just hope this leak don't break anything.

OP thanks for the moneyz. If I gain I owe you one

See you on the moon guys.

reddit.com/r/MonacoCard/comments/6wznuo/monaco_visa_card/

More proof of legitimacy

Really? so are these leaks the reason MCO is tanking? because the rumor has become the news?

Who is buying this shitcoin? I remember their ICO, everyone was talking about how it was a scam. They literally copied TokenCard.

This is so fake, holy shit

I took part in the ico, will get a black card.

I had 900 coins, sold 200 @ 300k sats, I'm not sure if it was a mistake.
If the rumors are true, this "scamcoin" will go through the roof... Holy shit... Really

I already made 15x can it go another 3x? Fuck...

get in TenX NOW!

Why did the discussion die so suddenly?

Price tanked

Because this is either a discord group shilling or paid pajeets shitting up our board. Look at MCO's reddit, new accounts everywhere posting fake news

LOL you heard the news, the TenX pay app is SHIT full of bugs and questionable UI decisions, all because they wanted to beat Monaco to the punch by a day.

If TenX is so superior they wouldn't feel the need to rush a launch.

Just like the last time they were "partnered" with Visa and then got a lawsuit threat thrown at them over it?