All that help from europeans over the years and they still can't progress. what gives?

all that help from europeans over the years and they still can't progress. what gives?

Kill yourself

>ask legit question
>get told to kill myself

anybody got a real answer?

In order to understand you should get a hose, attach it to your exhaust pipe, and put it through your car window. Then turn the engine on and in time it will all become clear to you

you mean the entire continent of africa should do that? the world would be better off without AIDS carrying subhumans

See

he directly responded to my post dumb shit

they're oppressed

I was the one who told him to kill himself you absolute retard
you gave him a detailed explanation so i told him to check your post

Rude

>I was just pretending to be retarded

Im not following then again i have low iq so fuck it
Have a nice day user :)

If that is the way they want to be, let them be that way.
After they're playing videos games and eating Doritos, you going to expect the same from other animals on this planet?

Dont answer him we both know what he wants to start

Africa has some of the highest economic growth countries in the world. They are progressing fine, but this shit takes time and they are beset by fuckloads of serious problems, some but by no means all of which are the direct responsibility of europeans

>Why do indigenous people want to stay indigenous.
Its stupid to think all of africa is that.Hell most african countires are not like this.

They are progressing, im sorry that German propoganda and /pol/reeducaition has not taught you enough.

>help

Thanks Europe!

Progress how? I'm from Ghana and it doesn't seem to lack anything major the west has. Infrastructure or otherwise.

>Why do indigenous people want to stay indigenous.

?

Leftists hate the idea of indigenous people having their own lands and cultures, unpolluted by foreign influence

Globalists can get fucked

>help

Because Europe should give them more. They deserve it.