What would you do if you once had 2000 OMG and now you only have 250...

What would you do if you once had 2000 OMG and now you only have 250? I'm sick for days and I even dreamed about OmiseGo. I KNOW this WOULD make me rich. WHY THE HELL DID I SELL FOR FUCKING SIGNATUM? WHY THE HELL? WHY THE HELL DID I SELL MY 500 OMG AND SPLIT 250 IN ADEX AND BINANCE? THEN ADEX WENT DOWNHILL AND I BOUGHT TENX (WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME), WHICH ALSO WENT DOWN???

HOW DO I LIVE KNOWING I LOST THE OPPORTUNITY OF MY LIFE? HOW THE HELL? YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS OF WAGESLAVING WOULDN'T GIVE ME AS MUCH MONEY. I'M FROM FUCKING BRAZIL AND IF MY 2000 OMGS EVER HIT 150 DOLLARS I'D BE RICH.

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.omise.co/omg/whitepaper.pdf
plasma.io/plasma.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shit dude, thats pretty hard

dude. chill. there's a lot of good icos in september

It could be worse, I sold my 1073 OMG at 7,20 for stox...

I went through the same thing with NEO. While I believe this is more promising than NEO, my point is, you'll find something else. Just don't be so retarded next time.

That's nothing dude. I sold 24k omg back when it was 1.40.

Sell the remaining OMGs and buy some quality kneepads.

There will be other moon missions, don't beat yourself up too much as long as you made money.

Get rekt 3rd world scum. Kek

This. The most important thing is making a profit. As long as you have money you can always make more money.

I sold my 5k ARK to get into NEO post-ATH
KILL ME

I had 1200 OMG now i have 900. I had a similiar experience as you op, but i saw the signs early of what i was doing and stopped.

Liquidate all your other holdings and pump them into OMG. That is unless you've already done that and you're at 250. Yikes - sorry, but you're still an early adopter, you'll be ok

This

This is how you learn, practically same thing happened to me with NEO, I held ANS for a long time, shorted, got BTFO

There are so many more opportunities bud. Here is some advice

>before buying/selling, ask yourself if you are acting on emotion or reason
>if you are scared something will retrace/dump, take your profits and set some buy orders to catch it if it takes off

You'll be okay buddy. Think of it this way, Crypto hasn't even broken hard into the South America or African markets. There are 5 billion users coming to the internet, billions of unbanked peopled. You'll make it buddy, just keep your head up! Keep your room clean, stay focused on your goal!

Still way fucking better than nothing, dawg

What icos you mean? Monehta?

RPX but you need pic related to participate so better get some while it's still cheap

Honestly this. This year we'll see an ICO that be worth as much as the current total market cap in five years. Don't tell me that you can't wait a few years to make dem shekels.

The thing is that I'm desperate because both my parents are unemployed, so being poor really sucks right now. We NEVER eat out, we NEVER buy something different to eat... My mom needs to take 3 buses to save on money, even if she needs to take 2-3h more in the trip... After I lost so many OMG I thought this: I'll buy ADEX and Binance, sell and buy more OMG, but ADEX went to Hell! Binance went up a little bit, but I didn't sell, so now it's around the same price I bought and OMG went up, which means I also lost OMG buying Binance. Then I had 250 OMG in Bittrex and sold at around 200k and tried to buy at around 190k, but it never hit that and just went up and up and up. So that's it... I just wish I could find another gem, I don't know... I bought around 2000 Obsidian coins, but I don't think it's even close to OMG. Also, because 2000 is so little money, even if the miracle of 10x happened I still wouldn't have much. I think the biggest reason why I failed is that I'm not patient. I wanted gains for TOMORROW, preferably TODAY, this is why I chases stupid pumps like Signatum. I bought the coin only thinking about NOW and not it's FUNDAMENTALS. I believe in OmiseGo for real, I think it's useful, so I should've held for a much longer time... I even had read the whitepaper before selling it...

I know that feel bro. I bought 1945 OMG Aug 1st and sold them all a few days later for some small gains.

Learn from your mistakes but try not to dwell on it. There will always be more opportunities like that in crypto for at least the next few years. Just preserve your capital and wait for the next one.

Post proof of your holdings and I'll see what I can do. :)

why the fuck would you sell it after reading the white paper? did you even understand it? This shitcoin is going to change the very foundation of how ALL PAYMENTS ARE MADE EVERYTHING

First we had bitcoin, then ethereum, now we have OMG.

I'm trying to understand myself. I told my mom about OmiseGo once and said it was revolutionary... I wrote this on the Notepad. Is it ridiculous?

1 - NEVER CHASE PUMPS. CHASING SIGNATUM MADE ME LOSE 50% OF MY MONEY, BUT BECAUSE OMG WENT UP 2X IN THE MEANTIME, I COULD ONLY AFFORD 1/4 OF THE AMOUNT OF OMG COINS.
2 - NEVER DAY TRADE. DAY TRADING IS KIND OF LIKE CHASING PUMPS. YOU TRY TO PREDICT THE MARKET, EVEN THOUGH THIS IS UNLIKELY FOR THE AVERAGE PERSON, AND END UP BUYING HIGH AND SELLING LOW.
EVERY TIME I TRIED TO DAY TRADE I LOST MONEY. IF YOU REALLY TRUST A COIN, YOU SHOULD JUST HOLD.
3 - KEEP LOOKING FOR ICOS. ICOS HAVE A HIGH CHANCE OF MOONING EVEN IF YOU INVEST A SMALL AMOUNT (EG 500 BUCKS OR 1000 BUCKS).
4 - DON'T DWELL ON YOUR PAST. I KNOW IT'S EXTREMELY HARD NOT TO, BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU COULD BE RICH IF ONLY YOU MADE THE RIGHT DECISION. BUT. MOST PEOPLE DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT CRYPTO YET AND AT LEAST YOU CAN'T SAY YOU'RE A COWARD.
YOU'RE CRAZY FOR MONEY AND THIS IS WHY YOU DID THOSE MISTAKES. INSTEAD OF GETTING DEPRESSED/SUICIDAL OVER THIS, TRY TO LEARN A VALUABLE LESSON. IF YOU VALUE YOUR MONEY, PUT IT INTO SOLID PROJECTS.

5 - ONLY INVEST IN COINS YOU BELIEVE HAVE A USE AND IN THOSE YOU'VE READ THE WHITE PAPER. AGAIN, YOU'RE NOT CHASING PUMPS. YOU DO NOT WANT TO GET RICH BY LUCK. IF YOU DO YOUR RESEARCH AND HOLD, THEN IT'S NOT LUCK, BUT MERIT.
6 - MOVE ON, GO STUDY, GO OUT, MOVE WITH YOUR LIFE. YOU COULD'VE GOTTEN RICH WITH ETHEREUM TOO "IF ONLY" YOU HAD INVESTED ALL YOUR MONEY BACK IN 2016. HOW THE HELL WOULD YOU KNOW, THOUGH? WITH OMISEGO YOU KNEW BETTER, 'CAUSE YOU'VE
READ THE WHITEPAPER, YOU SAW THE MCDONALD'S THING AND ALSO THE BANK OF THAILAND THING, BUT STILL YOU WANTED TO MAKE MONEY WAY TOO FAST. GOD, IF YOU COULD HAVE 10X YOUR MONEY IN ONLY A FEW MONTHS THAT'D BE REALLY FAST ALREADY, BUT YOU
WANTED MORE. DON'T LET YOUR DESIRE FOR MONEY BLIND YOU. AGAIN: DO YOUR RESEARCH, ONLY INVEST IN COINS THAT YOU BELIEVE ARE/WILL BE USEFUL AND HOLD!

had 9500 omg a month ago, sold it at a loss before it broke 30,000.

Welcome to my living hell.

God, I feel for you... I know exactly how you feel.

0x2056b92623b133ef6b3df263712ea7353922aaa4

I bought R$ 3000,00 worth of DGB at 1800 and didn't sell when it hit 2400, then watched it drop to 1600 (I knew about the Citi awards that they lost, but something made me not sell immediatly) and followed Warren Buffet's """advice"""" of "never lose money" and "it's not a loss until you sell" and "hold shitfor 10yr" or whatever.

Then I put on my big boy pants, swallowed my pride and sold my bags at about 500 sats and invested them in OMG when it was about 168k (about 230k now). Sometimes I wonder where would I be if I had sold DGB when I first though about selling (2400) and bought OMG when I bough my first batch (jul 19 @ 29,7k, that little batch has 10x), but I took it as a valuable lesson, now I pay much more attention to the news regarding my coins (been waiting this August news for a while) AND subscribed to the coins slack (so I get @channel push notifications straight to my mobile).

Don't even get me started on BAT... needless to say I am very happy to have notification turned on

I once had 3,000 ETH, and now I only have 7BTC. that's just how trading works senpai.

Espero que um dia vocĂȘ fique rico com criptomoedas, amigo.

lol i don't think trading is supposed to work that way. i'll stick to holding my measly 850 OMG

Nigga u serious? How?

Quit being a fucking bitch about your mistakes.

Own what you've done, and just use it to learn from and get better.

There is NOTHING you can do to change what's already been done. Learn, get better, and move on.

Or you could keep being a fucking pussy and stay broke.

If you can't handle the heat...stay out of the kitchen.

vai tomar no cu.

Thanks, mate. I'm already feeling better... I had legit nightmares about all this yesterday, but I'm already getting back on track and I took notes of what people said here.

i bought a bunch of ETH at $25 and sold it at $50.
it pissed me off that i didn't buy as much as i could afford at $25 and held on for 5 months because i would be a jillionaire now, but then i realized i was whining about making 100% profit in like 1 month instead of being able to accurately predict the future.

just be patient and hold on to your investments. instead of trying to make money out of thin air, save your money. don't sell omg to buy the next big thing, convert $50 or whatever of fiat to crypto and just buy more. that's how you make money doing this. learn from your mistakes, trust your instincts, but be patient. there's no reason to ever sell for a loss, really, unless you did something really stupid.

>I told my mom about OmiseGo once
Why?

O mesmo para vocĂȘ ;)
Se mata arrombado

Because I don't have many friends IRL and I like to talk about technology with her... But I shouldn't have, I think.

Why does this particular failure bother you that much.

When I found out about ETH mid-June, I too felt physically sick for days just thinking about how I could've turned 10k into literally 300k.

Don't let WHAT IF'S take over your thoughts.

What is that coin? Excuse my ignorance

probably bought ETH when it was around $1

This is your lesson to not fucking sell of your investments without result

I've been following OMG since may and wanted to buy into ICO. I knew it was going to be the next big thing, but then everything started crashing in july. At the same time depression kicked in, I got really apathetic, stopped following the market and just withdrew my money. Got back in crypto game in early August and already tripled my money on other coins.
The point is, you just have to wait for another opportunity and grab it, not throw the money around into every shitcoin for small shorterm gains, but rather plan for longer periods of time. I now have everything planned out up until november.

Sometimes I look at my OMG and feel like a proud father. The only difference being that OMG is gonna make me rich instead of ruining my life and me financially

What is this whitepaper you speak of and where do I find it?

cdn.omise.co/omg/whitepaper.pdf

True bro right here, not your typical Veeky Forums peasant.

Could take it easy with the caps though.

I had 10.something BTC in a HDD i destroyed with a big ass hammer for fun years ago. Also from a poor country, fuck my life

I was screaming. Lmao.

this
Some people are just made for day trading. Some, like me, are not.
Read Bitcoin's whitepaper, learn, read more whitepapers, hold.

and this is the second paper referred to in the first OmiseGO paper

plasma.io/plasma.pdf

Stop the crying.

I bought ETH at just under $1. Dumped it right after the DAO hack at a little over $10.

But... Then I bought over 100,000 Nexus at 2-5 cents, and 3000+ Antshares (NEO) at 60 cents. Still have 100,000+ NXS and 2000+ NEO.

Hang in there and stop being too greedy. Overtrading is a curse!

> (OP)
>I bought R$ 3000,00 worth of DGB at 1800 and didn't sell when it hit 2400, then watched it drop to 1600 (I knew about the Citi awards that they lost, but something made me not sell immediatly) and followed Warren Buffet's """advice"""" of "never lose money" and "it's not a loss until you sell" and "hold shitfor 10yr" or whatever.
>
>Then I put on my big boy pants, swallowed my pride and sold my bags at about 500 sats and invested them in OMG when it was about 168k (about 230k now). Sometimes I wonder where would I be if I had sold DGB when I first though about selling (2400) and bought OMG when I bough my first batch (jul 19 @ 29,7k, that little batch has 10x), but I took it as a valuable lesson, now I pay much more attention to the news regarding my coins (been waiting this August news for a while) AND subscribed to the coins slack (so I get @channel push notifications straight to my mobile).
>
>Don't even get me started on BAT... needless to say I am very happy to have notification turned on

What's the slack channel you are in biz bro?

The ones I'm invested in, or plan to catch a ride later on
>OMG
Current, possibly forever
>BAT
RocketChat, not slack, will ride when they release the browser. Use the Brave browser on mobile, it's great.
>Obsidian
Current, they just released their wallet, like 3 hours ago. It has an embedded miner, and I've already mined 8 ODN, should net me around $4 at ICO price, but eh free money. Should only be mineable for a little time (one third of the mineable blocks have already passed by, then it's PoS)
>DGB (no longer holding bags, but I consider myself a honorary digimarine)
They have a Telegram announcer, I knew the "new logo" hours before the first thread here, didn't like very much so I didn't make a move. I am expecting to ride the hype of "Citi awards part II: Electric Boogaloo" come Oct, but will have my finger on the trigger on those annoucements.

Guess that's about it.