I made $200k in ICOs and i'll tell you how

Real money in crypto is in ICOs. But it's hard, since so much shit is also here. I have portfolio of $200k, started with a measly $2000 and worked my way up. I was part of MCO, TENX, CVC, BQX, Tezos and ZRX ICOs. You see any losers here? Because i'm a fucking computer engineer and don't invest based on shit people write but actual/potential value of this start-ups. %90 of all start-ups fail. ICOs are just crypto start-ups, so unless you're picking winners you're losing. You are lucky because I will tell you one of the winners and how to make money right fucking now.

Welcome to Aventus (aventus.io). Ticketing industry is highly open to disruption and these guys are executing the solution perfectly. I won't go into detail, make your own research and see how company is doing. I made my due diligence and it's good.

Why it will go to the moon:
Whitelist was oversubscribed. They had to cut my limit from 50 ETH to 35 ETH because they had over 28k ETH limit for whitelist and it wasn't enough for all of us. Everyone (including me) will be trying to get a piece of the public sale. Limit is 5000 ETH, so don't expect a big hope of taking some of this.

Tokens immediately liquid: Instantly tradeable and will be listed on exchanges. This was the perfect formula for 10x by ZRX. Oversubscribed whitelist, not enough limits, instant liquidity and exchanges. You see the pattern?

So how do you make money? When public sale goes live, be ready with transaction on MEW at 60 GWEI or more.The second sale is on, send the TX. Pray you get in.

Second plan: 0x traded for 10 and 15 cents before decent exchanges listed it. Grab WHATEVER price you can the hours following the public sale on shit exchanges.You will be rewarded handsomely.

Here's how you make money fuckers. If you appreciate this I will tell you about other upcoming investments I have coming. No bullshit, with reasons as to why it will moon like this. I will be hitting $1m soon, what are you doing with your cryptos?

Other urls found in this thread:

slack.aventus.io
blog.aventus.io
blog.aventus.io/aventus-competitor-analysis-b34fe449aab1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice to see you improved your english, pajeet

kek

60 gwei is 60000 gas limit right?

Obvious you haven't read it. I'm a computer engineer moron, English is important for us. Not from Asia, though.

false alert

Thanks
How do you feel about zrx going forward?

Btw, don't trust me with any of this. Check out the aventus blog and go ask the questions on slack. See how hundreds of people are still asking how to be whitelisted and being turned down.
slack.aventus.io
blog.aventus.io

>MCO
That had every appearance of being a shitcoin scam though, including lying about VISA partnership. It just mooned anyways.

ZRX will fucking moon. (Some reasons listed here: boards.Veeky Forums.org/biz/thread/3262421#p3262526) I will invest some of my AVT winnings to strenghten my position on 0x.

>www.aventus.io
ok not a pajeet. Thoughts on cindicator?

plz stop shilling, wait until AFTER the ico ends

Sweet so my 40k ico holdings will get me a civic

>Tokens immediately liquid: Instantly tradeable and will be listed on exchanges.

Where have you seen that?

>They had to cut my limit from 50 ETH to 35 ETH because they had over 28k ETH limit for whitelist and it wasn't enough for all of us. >Everyone (including me) will be trying to get a piece of the public sale. Limit is 5000 ETH, so don't expect a big hope of taking some of this.

>So how do you make money? When public sale goes live, be ready with transaction on MEW at 60 GWEI or more.The second sale is on, send the TX. Pray you get in.

Here's is this GRAND BUY, I couldn't buy as much as I wanted, so I'm gonna compete for it in the public sale, here's how you can compete with me, so I make less money! I'm telling it to random people on the internet only because I love every single one of you so much! I'm looking at your interest ONLY I don't mind that I'm gonna have less of this coin that'd totally make me rich! Because I want YOU to get rich, not me!

Confirmed by team members on Slack. I confirm everything in person to avoid and ambiguity that may exist on other sources.

I'm not printing fucking money. I'll grab 15 ETH from the public sale if I can, but by telling 20-30 more people here i'm not exactly decreasing my chances by a lot. Appreciate the info or gtfo, i'm not telling you to buy shit, make your own decisions.

Thanks OP

Here is some more info: Annual size of ticketing industry is bigger than market cap of bitcoin. Current solutions are complete garbage. I don't invest in bullshit, I invest in real businesses that will make money. If you can't understand this and say I somehow must be scamming people because this is actually good, get out of my thread.

>i'm not telling you to buy shit
>When public sale goes live, be ready with transaction on MEW at 60 GWEI or more.The second sale is on, send the TX. Pray you get in.

>Second plan: 0x traded for 10 and 15 cents before decent exchanges listed it. Grab WHATEVER price you can the hours following the public sale on shit exchanges.

>Whitelist was oversubscribed.
The fuck are you talking about a train that already left for?
You won't be dropping those bags on me.

What are your thoughts on Obsidian?

Public sale price is the same with whitelist price. 5000 ETH for public sale limit left. I'm also giving you the info that price will be close to ICO price on shit exchanges (Like ZRX) for at least a couple of hours after ICO. If you don't know the value of this info, fuck off.

You got a point there, it appears I did tell you to buy shit. Regard that as how-to. Don't buy if you're buying because I told you, make your own decisions since you're the only one responsible for it.

Also here is my PGP key. This will weed out doubters in threads I will create in the future.

-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
Version: BCPG C# v1.6.1.0
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=Eev9
-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----

What do u do as a computer engineer? Aren't you just a programmer?

Also your advice is basically
>buy good ico's and not bad ones
Not exactly groundbreaking lol
I'm in chainlink at the moment, if I profit off that I'll put some into other icos.

I participated in my first ico Agrello and now Aventus. Am i going to make it?

nice try, pajeet. aventus is just a blocktix clone. blocktix is at least two months ahead of them and have the original plan.

One of the few threads on here with legit advice and ppl start shitting on OP .. stay classy /biz.

Thoughts on enigma after the hack and fud surrounding it?

Do you shit on a street?

bull fucking shit
there is no way theatrical events are 30% of the ticket market
if they have to pull numbers like that out of their ass it means they did ZERO research to even back up their scam
unless their numbers ARE correct, then what "market" are they targetting? because it cannot be the market that pays for tickets to any popular events. are they targetting retirement homes or something?

blog.aventus.io/aventus-competitor-analysis-b34fe449aab1

OP I did my research about this project 2 months ago. Do you know about DEVs? That couple is not going to make it. FUcking amateur..I read the whole twitter account of that women I forgot her name but she is a GF of Lead Dev. She have 2 twitter account. What I found is that she had no friends in school and play drum for rock music. I'm not sure that the account still exist, but what I'm sure is these couple is amateur. they are incompetence and maybe trying to exploited from ICO hype. She travel with lead dev to Thailand once too..in case you think I'm bullshit.

I read the whole whitepaper and yea it's a great project...BUT this couple is the reason I will pass. I will not even buy this after ICO.

Just think about it..how many couple you see that build business together and it's going well. Most end up divorce or bankrupt.

family is family - business is business. You dont put your GF in business.

You sound like a pretty smart lady, so I'm curious what you think about Stox. Did you participate in their ICO?

they just copied blocktix. if you're interested in this project just go with blocktix. they are already running with this.

Don't be fooled by this blocktix shill. Probably has a losing position there.

Read this: blog.aventus.io/aventus-competitor-analysis-b34fe449aab1

Is that you mike?

Well, sell before they fucking divorce if you aren't confident in their marriage. If you think $40m+ market cap business can't handle personal issues, you are delusional. If it becomes a problem one of them will be fired. The end.

Who the fuck is Mike?

I have a position in STX. They made a mistake not pushing it to any bigger exchanges. Long term potential is huge and price is quite cheap atm. AVT takes priority but will be looking to buy more stox with profits.

Fuck off you ashy cunt.

Thoughts on ChainLink?

What will you sign with it?

Its a fucking woman.

Thata the biggest red flag, redder than pure communism and definitely a timebomb.
If u havent realized in 2017 yet, that woman are completely retards when it comes to serious stuff, u cant be savef.

Clear big fat NO NO

Thanx alot man.

Easy 10x'er within a month. Low $32m market cap.