Your army is about to head into what probably will be the decisive battle and they are all listening to you...

Your army is about to head into what probably will be the decisive battle and they are all listening to you, their great leader. What is your final speech?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=POdknqszMDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First one over the wall gets his weight in gold.

Chill it was just a prank bru

Sup bitches. SUP BITCHES. It’s Chad Warden here. Aight, I’m talking bout that, PS Triple. The PS Triple I ain’t talking bout that wii. That wii? Shiiiit. Shit people p-people be talkin’ bout how it was all, new, and shit, but you know what I’m tryin to say? I’m tryin to say, is that…c’mon know, wii? C’mon, that c-that lil’ controller baby that looks like a dildo. Aight, I ain’t trying to play my games, with no Dil. Do. Aight, maybe if the game is like, y’know, Warioware, shove-it-up-yo-own-ass game, yeah I dunno, I dunno if there’s any minigames where you know, you have to shove it up yo ass. But…c’mon now, the wii? People trying to say that the, the PS3 copied the wii with a motion sen-uh…I don’ give a fuck. Shit, shit the wii, you know what they should copy? They should copy how to get good games. They should copy how to get good games from the PS3. Heh errybody knows, is that PS3 make the best games, knaw I mean nigga? I mean, c’mon, you got lil’ games I mean you got wii what, what you got, Legend of Zelda where you walk around with a lil’ bitch, and his lil’ bitch-ass sword, and lil’ shield, and he’s goin “HEH! HEH! HEH!” C’mon, who wants to play that shit? I needa shoot some niggas.

"I wont wont ask you to lead us to victory. I only ask that you follow me"
then I'll charge out first and they'll all be so hyped that their leader is a badass that they'll charge out with me, but then I'll slow down so they catch up before the clash so I have my cake and eat it too.

Take notes peasants, thats how a noble does it.

"hey guys! oh big battle, huh? welp, see you later"

"You may rape all the 3D pigs you want, but any man who lays a hand on one of my anime girls will lose their manhood."

Okay niggas this is the homestretch. We need to win the shit out of this shit or else bad stuff is going down yo. If you win tho you can all have one prostitute and an oblate spheroid

>if we score over 100 kills and keep our casualties under 100, you all get a free taco!

the lakers are on to something.

Carthage must be destroyed

Fellow Terrans, I come to you in the wake of recent events to issue a call to reason...

Uh... Good luck... everyone.. except the enemy... maybe?

"Kill them all or die trying."

This battle be litty senpai

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools...how I pity them.

Nice speech reddit

youtube.com/watch?v=POdknqszMDY

fuuuck I haven't seen so much butthurt in years, cringey AF

Do you need help with that spaghetti, my lord?
*laugh reel*

This is unironically more cancerous than Rick and Morty fans.

So, I was in Baltimore last week and - anyone here from Baltimore? You, you, you... Big applause for my Baltimore boys. Anyway, I'm in Baltimore and I'm walking down a street and I see this chicken. This chicken on the road. There's a chicken on the road crossing the street. And I'm wondering why is there a chicken crossing the street. So I ask the man next to me "Hey there mister, why do you think that chicken is crossing the street?"? And he says "Well that's its own damn business, isn't it now?". *drum roll* *booing*

Kill it! Kill the Anglo!

>Alright chumps, let's do this! Leeeeeeeeeeerroooooooyyyyyyyyyyyyy mnjeeeenkiins!!

If you surrender you will die, if you run your friends will die. Id suggest fighting not for anyone but for yourselves, win this battle or we all die. Get to it then you faggots.

Every single actor in politics being a free agent must strictly follow in all cases the laws of morality, and, therefore, the laws of good politics are a subset of the laws of morality. Any political act, no matter why it is committed, if it is not committed in accordance with moral rules, should never have been.

For example, if you could save a whole nation by killing an innocent person, the whole nation should perish, as it would be immoral to kill an innocent live.

Godamn, let's go I guess. Be prepared for everything from tactical nukes to having to brain the enemy with the biggest rock you can lift. And keep your feet dry

Men, I am not ordering you to attack. I am ordering you to die. If you don't have ammunition, you have bayonets! FIX BAYONETS! GET DOWN!

SO THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES, BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!

Let no human deny the perils of our time. While we battle one another, divided by the petty strife of our common history, the tide of a greater conflict is turning against us, threatening to destroy all that we have accomplished. ...