Vexilology thread. Post favorite historical/contemporary flags and OC if you have it

Vexilology thread. Post favorite historical/contemporary flags and OC if you have it.

Other urls found in this thread:

portlandflag.org/good-flag-bad-flag/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here's a shitty OC I made. I was inspired by that one Ukrainian flag with the white skull and cyrillic text but I think mine came out pretty shitty. Make fun of my meager attempt.

Here's that Ukrainian flag.

Good thread OP.

What's the ideal flag ratio?
>2:1
>1.9:1
>1.75:1
>1.666...:1
>1.618...:1
>1.6:1
>1.5:1
>1.333...:1
>1:1
Etc.

I've seen this flag lauded a lot for being good but I always thought the color scheme was shit. I think it's that weird bright blue that ruins this flag for me.

Personally I like 2:1 and 5:3. I wonder what size would be voted most aesthetically pleasing if it were put to a vote. My bet is the most pleb choice, 5x3.

Yeah dude, I still posted it because I think simple flags are best to hand make and kids remember them well. I see what you mean by the color scheme. It's why Somalia and Israel's flag has been a turn off for me. I like their scheme, but that sky blue isn't saturated enough for me.

I like the Israeli flag but pic related is better

portlandflag.org/good-flag-bad-flag/

Is this a good guide for a newfag?

Fuck, beat me to it. Here's a flag I found on /pol/ for a hypothetical "white-nationalist black-nationalist alliance".

2:1

It's funny because the essential idea that the races should have their own nations is entirely compatible, it's just a matter of them pissing each other off with racial slurs all the time and claiming the same territory.

Nothing that gassing the cultural marxists, utilizing marxist rhetoric to prey on racial groups, couldn't fix.

>a flag with a canton INSIDE a canton

stop this

Old sudamericans flags are ticc af