CV2

Who else here making sweet, sweet gains with CV2?

from 1 sat to 4-6 sats in the last 24 hours.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=941433
novaexchange.com/market/BTC_CV2/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=941433.1200
novaexchange.com/coinswap/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Me. EZ 10-20x

This going up even more, hope idiots sell all theres at 4-5 and then we shoot up past 40

I had bought at 1 sat like 3 months ago and have just been selling at 2 and buying at 1 repeatedly and then yesterday I sold at 2 and got fucked by only being able to get back in at 4.

is it back? the power of biz to pump random shitcoins hundreds of %?
if so, this coin might actually 100x like XVG

do research this coin is going up because of new stuff coming out for it, like masternodes, reduced supply, pivx dev working on it, just to name a few.

It's a shitcoin but it's doing a swap to PIVX tech (under the guidance of one of the PIVX lead devs) and also cutting total supply in half in 2 weeks. The market cap and price are still at floor.

It's another Signatum.... meaning easy money if you aren't retarded.

I don't believe this had anything to do with Veeky Forums it's just been waiting to blow up for months.

I bought into the biz shilling but only use NormRex. Where buy 1sat coins?

Too late my friend.
Make sure to buy on Nova exchange.

except it's not a random shitcoin.
with the upcoming features and rebranding it will become alot more relevant

yea this is no shitcoin, alot of new features coming soon.

If we buy with Nova, how do we claim the swapped coins

leave it on nova until the swap starts on nova in 2 weeks.

someone post a link to some goddamn info on this shitcoin or I'm not buying 300k

in at 4, yeah i shoulda got in earlier but i don't see why it couldn't go to at least 15 sats before the swap, especially if this volume keeps up

damn why do we have to spoonfeed you brainlet ?
ANN here: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=941433
BTC market here: novaexchange.com/market/BTC_CV2/

Why wouldn't I just wait until the swap is done and just buy COLX? It could be cheaper.

yeah totally it could like you said.

Don't you get COLX for free if you own CV2?
Maybe I don't know what I'm talking about.

yes for every 2 cv2 you get 1 colx. that's the whole reason for speculation of huge gains. it's like PIVX lite (literally the same tech, just a much higher amt of total coins). go take a look at the market cap of PIVX vs CV2

for 2 CV2 owned, you'll have 1 COLX.

Actually here is some information:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=941433.1200

You get half as much. But markets are never efficient so the price of COLX likely won't be EXACTLY HALF of what the price of CV2 is, and that makes me wonder if I should bother with CV2.

Is CV2 being replaced by COLX? Is this considered a fork?

yes it is but it's considered a swap, as it's completely throwing out the underlying blockchain tech in replace of PIVX blockchain tech. a fork happens when the original keeps kicking along while the new coin "forks" off in a different direction (ie ETC -> ETH and BCC -> BTC)

it can be a long-term hold also. the coin has real potential. this had been posted by the main dev btw.

So then if I have 350k CV2 I will end up with 175k COLX?

Thanks for the help user.

correct, but you have to keep it on novaexchange during the swap or get rekt.

coins not swapped are burned, so supply of COLX is going to be much less that 50% (i'd expect around 25%) of COLV2, since many people don't know/will forget about it

>that low ass bids

How much should I buy?

I got 20m cause 20m = masternode = more free $ when you stake em.

at this price that's over 1 btc though so do whatever's comfortable.

Wish me luck

Insta gains

welcome aboard!

So what's the price gonna do boys?

quadruple would be a lowball answer imo but DYOR.

14-15sats minimum next sunday imo

I've done research on the coin, but it's been to 3 sats before briefly in the last few months, only to go back down.

Although, this is the first time it's broken past 3, I still wonder if it will just go back down.

we're all just speculating but you can't make gains w/ no skin in the game.

You need 20m CV2 to get one masternode on the new COLX coin. Swap ratio is 2:1 so 10m COLX = masternode.

This encouraged me to buy 20m. I'm not alone

i think there's a 10% chance we see 2sat again, maybe a 25% chance we see 3 sat again

it could also shoot upwards though, so this is all speculation

this is different from previous times it's hit 3 sat tho, there's a swap and a masternode fomo this time around, also you'll have less people willing to sell it since they are waiting for the swap, i think 15 sats next week is very much within the realm of possibility

I too also would like to know this as well, sirs

Thank you sir, have a nice sir

well that roadmap looks really good. I am start thinking about holding.

What price level we will reach until swap? any bets?