Daily reminder that no matter how much you've lost, as long as you remain in crypto, you are going to make it

Daily reminder that no matter how much you've lost, as long as you remain in crypto, you are going to make it.

Daily reminder that crypto represents the largest transfer of wealth in human history, and it hasn't even started yet. user, you haven't discovered a cheat code. You've discovered the future of the human race. Yes, you are early enough. Yes, you will make it. Yes, you will look back on the pain of your losses and feel real, genuine pride that you made it through.

Daily reminder to look forward, not back. Don't give up, don't opt out. A lot of you haven't known enough goodness to believe it can happen to you. I'm here to tell you that it can. And it will. Your worst mistakes will be nothing more than pebbles strewn along the beach that will be your life. And your children's life. And their children's life, too.

You are going to make it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FJzeC6vnurY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thanks dude after a 20% lost needed this

Thank you so much for this.

Veeky Forums really is the best board, isn't it?

comfy

Comfy Veeky Forums thread?

What are you all gonna do with your millions?

I'm going to buy a house and live in comfort off my dividends, learn how to program and hopefully make videogames.

Honestly this.

I didnt go all in in 2011 or 2013 just buying a little bit then getting distracted with life.

Im all in now.

Sometimes you goys are alright

Best thing I've read for a while.

Soon to be all in, I'll be telling my grand kids about the effect /pol/ and Veeky Forums had on my life and the entire world.

There still going to be a crash though and it's going to be stressful af.

we're gonna make it, bros

Poorfag reporting; I'm all in, and in the process of reorganizing my life, so that "all" in "all in" would grow. Crypto deserves more from me than I can at present give, so I will grow. I will grow as a person alongside the growi g cryptomarket!!!

>Daily reminder that no matter how much you've lost, as long as you remain in crypto, you are going to make it.
>
>
>Daily reminder that crypto represents the largest transfer of wealth in human history, and it hasn't even started yet. user, you haven't discovered a cheat code. You've discovered the future of the human race. Yes, you are early enough. Yes, you will make it. Yes, you will look back on the pain of your losses and feel real, genuine pride that you made it through.
>
>
>Daily reminder to look forward, not back. Don't give up, don't opt out. A lot of you haven't known enough goodness to believe it can happen to you. I'm here to tell you that it can. And it will. Your worst mistakes will be nothing more than pebbles strewn along the beach that will be your life. And your children's life. And their children's life, too.
>
>
>You are going to make it.

I really want to believe..but I just can't help thinking about the trouble I'll be in if this fails or ((they)) destroy it.

Help me see the light user

So mote it be.

My man. We're all gonna make it.

Spoken like a true Digimarine

Its been an unbelievable ride.

First the Trump meme crusade, then right into the crypto age

What about us DNTMARINES? Will we make it too?

Putting $1800 a month into a diverse portfolio.

Gonna make it. Still have $20k in my 401k I can't touch (unfortunately). I wish I could throw it into crypto, too.

I did liquidate my IRA, though. That'll be a nice little present to myself here shortly.

We are gonna make it brahs

>buying meme coins

Thanks man

You are... beautiful... My friend.

Nah, we're fucked.
100k d0xtokens reporting in.

Nice.

S-so ark will moon again?

Are you me ?

Totally this. I was jaded from losing 10 BTC on the Mt. Goxx robbery. Finally came back to crypto this year. Not disappointed.

Well said OP.

I just had a long discussion with some very skeptical friends about the future of crypto. What they didn't remember is that I actually know college level economics and when I started showing them how the AA-DD model works, playing with the variables they realized they were way out of their game..

well...let's not go too crazy

I can't wait till cryptos crash and all you faggots lose your money. It won't be the market itself, but government regulations.

>Decentralized, anonymous technology that cannot be shut down
>Soon decentralized anonymous exchanges that cannot be shutdown
I'd like to see them try

Believe me, they will

I don't think you understand the technology. For governments to take cryptos down they would either have to arrest every single miner and everyone who runs nodes or they would have to shut down the internet itself.

>believe me, I say so

How faggot the same way they tried to ban the internet years ago and how that did turned out tell me if the deep web isnt filled with pedos terrorists slavery drug lords cartels mafia killers ecc
The gov will surely try and they will fail and they know as soon as they make it illegal the people will raise people will leave their country move their money

All I own is 57 OMG, am I gonna make it too guys?

Not to dole out the black pills, but Jews are clever invertebrates.

youtube.com/watch?v=FJzeC6vnurY

Made me feel better thanks op. Its not bullshit either i bought omg at 3$ so you can imagine moi shawk

Based OP

This has inspired me, thanks user I am going to print this and put it above my PC

nice. just bought 100k

Thread makes Dougie heart full

God bless

WE ARE ALL GONNA MAKE IT BRAHS

op is not a fag

i feel you.

You will make it, user, we all will.

>>Not knowing that the magic make-it number is 93.1 OMG
Don't worry, I'll send you a lambo in 2 months.

Thx user ;~;

This guy fucks.

This

new to Veeky Forums and been in on crypto for a month, made 20% from near £722 to over a £1000 and i'm going to slowly increase the amounts i put in. started on /pol/ and it has collapsed my entire world and built me back up into a better person. We are the future. Veeky Forums will save the world.

what will the markets look like 5 years from now?
>btc: $90k
>eth: $400k
>0x: $1100
>neo: $2500

You know.