Was there a bigger cuck in history than Neville Chamberlain?

Was there a bigger cuck in history than Neville Chamberlain?

>be mr. chamberlain
>let germany annex czechoslovakia
>don't do anything, just wait
>let germany get bigger and stronger
>tfw you've let germany turn into a bull
>only until then do you realise what a cuck you are

"Drop the economic sanctions on Germany? Central Banking as a fundamental issue in the cause of the war? Whatever do you mean?"

>According to the history books, Hitler wanted the war, but the point still stands.

he didn't have the foresight that we have
the Czech actually had a good chance of winning if they had allied commitment in place but as far the Brits know they would need time to prepare for a new world war

Your "father"

because others did so much more
>phony war
>dunkirk

you gotta do what you gotta do to not get killed. I would've done the same actually.

In his defense, I understood where he was coming from. The Somme completely traumatized an entire generation of British people much like Verdun did for the French. No one on the Allies side wanted another world war, especially when they were still in living memory of the last one.

Neville Chamberlain gets a bum rap because it's easy to dump the blame on a recognizable scapegoat who seemingly failed in his duties than to confront the passivity endemic to liberal governments.

>A retards understanding of history
Lmao what was he going to do, just let Edvard Benes amass a Czech army to put down the Slovak and German secessionists? The Pan German movement in the Sudentland was extremely strong, and riots/terrorism was very prevalent there. The Polish also wanted to annex part of the country and occupied parts of Czechoslovakia before the German Invasion even began, even Hungary got in on the situation.

Chamberlin was hoping that once Germany got back the Sudentland the Pan-German sentiments of the Nazis would fuck off frankly. Hitler back then had no intentions of a massive continent wide war either , but then Danzig happened...

>but then Danzig happened
Yes, and this is where the retard is right and you are wrong.

Frankly, the League of Nations should've just given back Danzig to the Germans and let German Unification complete the process it had been attempting to solidify since the Franco-Prussian war.
>Inb4 wehraboo
The allies should've told Poland to be happy with the prime industrial lands it got from Czechoslovakia in the Munich Agreement. Frankly I think if Hitler had gotten Danzig he would've left Europe alone
>Inb4 fuck off Chamberlain
Give me one reason why the completion of the German Unification Movement wouldn't have appeased Hitler?

The idea that Chamberlain laid down and fell for Hitler's lies is retarded. The day he got back from Munich, he ordered a massive increase in the British rearmament and informed his cabinet that a major war was likely within a couple of years.

Except Chamberlain was right about Hitler and the Germans, they just wanted Pan-Germanism and nothing more. They didn't invade Czechoslovakia because
>We rule the world now :DDD

So no, the retard is still a retard.

>Frankly I think if Hitler had gotten Danzig he would've left Europe alone
Why would he stop demanding territory with German minorities if he keeps getting what he wants? Not to mention I don't remember when Bohemia and Moravia were majority German or included in the German state of 1871-1914
>Give me one reason why the completion of the German Unification Movement wouldn't have appeased Hitler?
Even if everything in the East is sorted out, you have Alsace-Lorraine which is far more relevant to the German psyche than Danzig, Sedantag was a holiday where they celebrated kicking the shit out of the French

Frankly, Germany should have been partitioned and split up after Versailles

>be me
>"retarded"
>have this faggot on the internet telling me hitler's had plans for pan-germanism
>"un-until he invaded d-danzig!"
>"it's still pan-germanism though! it's not like he had any plans to invade yurop or anything roflmao!"
>literally says it in mein kampf that he intends to invade yurop, and therefore the civilized world

H-holy shit, "genius" btfo, how will "geniuses" ever recover? Score 1 for the retards.

And get rid of the Junkers. They do nothing but cause problems, always have.

>Pan Germans only sought to unite what the state of the German Empire was in 1914
No
>Bohemia
Germans didn't annex all of Bohemia, they just annexed the German portions along the borders...
>Morovia
Same as Bohemia, most of the Czech lands were occupied not annexed, meanwhile Slovakia was given it's independence.
>Alsauce Lorraine
Probably was going to.be demanded by Hitler, and probably should've been given to him to get him to fuck off. Then again, conflict over the land goes back to
>H
>R
>E
Days so that made conflict between France and Germany beyond likely. I'm Hitler could've been negotiated to have his Pants German state in exchange for Germany staying within the confines of Europe and not pursue any colonial interests but then again diplomacy is complicated.

All hail smug bugs

>un-until he invaded d-danzig!"
??? And when did I say that lmao? He always had plans for Pan Germanism and he wanted the largely German portions of Danzig under German control and not the League or Nations and partially Poland's control. He decided to invade and occupy Poland after it became clear Britain would OPPOSE his pan German interests.
>In mein kampf it says he wants to invade Europe
Edition and proper citations?

>Probably was going to.be demanded by Hitler
>Frankly I think if Hitler had gotten Danzig he would've left Europe alone
Which one is it? Want to try and make a coherent argument?

Something like these should have come out of Versailles.

Prussia, with some ceded territories (Poland exists now), maybe keep the monarchy but ask Willy to abdicate, Brit puppet and they can get Tanganika (to placate the Eternal Anglo), more leniency on reparations, build it up for the eventual soviet conflict.

A buffer state between Prussia and France, or a bunch of tiny ones, governed like the UAE is nowadays. German Federation of Independent States or something, tiny democracies, principalities and whatever. France gets Alsace-Lorraine. Placate the French.

An independent Bavaria to keep the Austrians and the Prussians apart.

Work to erase "German identity", now Prussian, Bavarian, Germans are the >H>R>E tier federation.

Best way to avoid WW2 is to partition Germany into puppet states, but not going overboard on the reparations.

This is completely unrealistic you do realize?

How so?
The French wanted a buffer state, Americans took pity and didn't partition Germany

>>literally says it in mein kampf that he intends to invade yurop, and therefore the civilized world

he talks about invading the USSR for the Lebensraum, but never about invading Europe lol

Probably the thousands of "de-mobilized" soldiers that prevented the loss of Silesia being even more numerous and determined to prevent this shit? You think the Germans are just going to lie down and take the Balkanization of their state to HRE levels again? At best you might get Bavaria to be independent

Germany was done, if they wanted to continue fighting America had just arrived with fresh batches of soldiers.
It was a broken nation by then.

Other thing I forgot to avoid war, sign that race equality thing the Japs wanted

It still had an army, and if the terms are that ridiculous the SPD isn't going to sign an instrument of surrender, so instead of WW2 you have WW1 go on for another however many years it take to bleed the Germans to a point where they will accept the wholesale annihilation of their nation from the political map

>Want to try and make a coherent argument?
That is a coherent argument. If Hitler had gotten his pan German Nation he probably would've fucked off.

>another however many years it take to bleed the Germans
They were bleed to death. THe ally army was faster than the german retreat.

If Germany continued then it would very likely go the way of Russia, red revolution.
Anti Prussian and anti military sentiment was big in the south, they blamed Prussians for the war.
Germany was lost, only way to avoid Balkanization would have been if they had an Atatürk tier leader.
Treaty of Versailles was too harsh on money matters, but too lenient on territorial ones.

you fat fuck, even if staying still meant death you wouldn't unless someone was constantly feeding you carrot sticks fucking rabbit

>*invades western and northern europe*
>*invades poland*
heh..

>Germany got back the Sudentland
>""""back""""
you're acting like they ever owned it in the first place