Should we make a NaziCoin / White Supremacy Coin / PaganCoin, lowkey accumulate it, then shill it to /pol/?

Should we make a NaziCoin / White Supremacy Coin / PaganCoin, lowkey accumulate it, then shill it to /pol/?

Other urls found in this thread:

jesuscoin.net/
github.com/Adolfcoin/Wiki/wiki/Annotated-Führerprocess
fluffball.zapto.org/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2089708.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No you should go back to /pol
You do not deserve pajeet

>implying pol isnt already here

Nice would buy 1488k

/pol/ probably wouldn't fall for it.

Go back to school already faggot op

/pol/ is too dumb to buy into crypto

VE ALREADY HAVE A COIN

Sorry lads we already have bytom

just bought 100k

Why not buy 6 million?

But its 6 trillions

Who needs school to understand the value of a good shill campaign?

Thanks just bought 1488k

Too late, faggot.

I just bought 6 million.

/pol/ was shilling cryptos long before you even knew what Bitcoin was kid

I seem to recall nigger coin didn't go too well

This. Anyone that remembers trumpcoin knows. One of the_donald mod talks shit and they all listen.

fuck off naziboo

i have a some niggercoins, someone offer me to exchange for jesuscoins, but i dnt know if is a good deal. jesuscoin.net/

bump
Should be 1488k supply.

>fuck off naziboo
>On Veeky Forums
Hmm try again sweetie

Would be as sucessful as the Reichsmark.

This would be funny if it actually had a chance of working, could try i twith stormfront or something instead.

Buy 6 million? Why would you try to make me buy 9 million? Oy vey, I don't think I'll be buying 11 million just because you tell me to.

Fucking hell... why haven't i heard about this? Is that even real?

were can i buy this coin?
airdrop? ico?

Yes jews need to kill whites and import low IQ africans to create a mulatto race they can enslave. The prophecy of judaism is for every jew to own 2800 slaves when the messiah comes. They are just getting ready.

Nice just bought 2.8k

Every old person I know realizes that Patton was right.

Dammit... now i have to worry about my shitcoins AND jews. Thanks user.

I still hold 100 HITLER on waves

>make a globalist jewcoin
>name it nazicoin

We could also make IsraelCoin, AntiFaCoin and CommieCoin to take advantage of all sides.

(Code CommieCoin to divide all mined coins to all wallets each month, regardless of who owns what, for shits and giggles)

>let's flood the board with /pol/fags
No. The ones that are already here are barely tolerable.

Fuck of to /pol/ idiot. And neck yourself while you're at it.

I'm not a Nazi, FYI.

I'm just looking to take advantage of an untapped market.

Sorry guys there is already a coin like this being developed. It actually has a pretty innovative collaboration process called the fuherprocess. Basically anyone can submit a valid fork of adolfcoin and it is up to the community members to decide on which fork they would like to use. Thus it collaboration process itself is decentralized and resistant to a takeover by bad actors. Additionally adolfcoin's primary focus is growing a thriving and involved community.

adolfcoin.camp
github.com/Adolfcoin/Wiki/wiki/Annotated-Führerprocess

MAGAcoin is already on it

Pol iq is low enough to fall for this

MAGA coin holder here.

This coin is not tradable yet becuase the community wants to keep out kikes that will dump/buy all the coins on the market. Since adolfcoin uses the cryptonight algo it is easy to mine a good amount of coins per day with you cell phones or laptop cpu. If you try to shitmine though and soak up all the coins the difficulty will adjust sharply. Also there is a possibility that your coins will be purged at the end of the forking cycle if you shitmined.

mining pools here:

adolfpool.org
meinadolf.com
fluffball.zapto.org/

Forgot to add the roadmap. It is a fork of monero, but there is code from zcash, dash and bitcoin. and original commits as well

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2089708.0

Fuck Off OMG GO is real Aryan

Yes THIS exactly

Creating memecoins that have no real value is right up /pol/'s alley
>trump
>milo
>maga

six gorillion market cap

this is a good idea, but we should create a coin for the leftist scum out there too, to maximize profits

Fashcoin

equalitycoin by holding it you are standing against oppression and pronouns all equality coins have equal value to each other