3000 BTC from Jan 2010 was just moved to SW addresses after 7.5 years: Is Satoshi selling his BTC?

3000 BTC from Jan 2010 was just moved to SW addresses after 7.5 years: Is Satoshi selling his BTC?
blockchain.info/tx/4b60dc9cd051f4489420018bf52ead4f1f1377b0e0b4f2bc552f31b2649230ab

fuck me thats more money then ill ever have in my life

WHAT THE FUCK SELL SELL SELL!!!!!!!!!!

DON'T DO IT SATOSHI

I would say it's an exchange wallet but I don't even think any (active) exchanges are that old

>only 3000

Satoshi has 1 million bitcoin in his wallet.

Probably someone from Blockstream

Probably selling his BCH

He's just moving some so he can split the coins and dump some BCH. Pretty obvious.

weird movements if u follow the money.
Im shorting this

That's only like 13 million USD which might make a lil dent if sold all at once.

>mfw in 5 years satoshi will be the richest man on earth and nobody knows who he is

I've been shorting on this since 2011 and going.

Satoshi in the very beginning also mined into a lot of different addresses during the first year.

He WAS Dave Kleiman. It's pretty obvious once you read about his life.

2nd bitcoiner ever was Hal Finney who received the first transaction ever from Satoshi. Hal is dead.

I really wonder if Satoshi is still alive and if he has access to his billions.

who dis ?
1CFtF5D3Sc3H3yRcwiGh9pvQqmdQFPPd6i

Pizzeria.

$ 102,644,243.20

I did actually see on twitter earlier that several of the early bitcoiners are moving funds to segwit addresses recently. They are literally putting their money where their mouth is. And no, it's not Satoshi. Those funds aren't going anywhere.

My god that picture makes me physically sick

are we shorting bitcoin?

its me
AMA

yet some of these men end up marrying really pretty jew women. i saw the creepiest men at my yeshiva getting married to hotties.

keeping the women ignorant and brainwashed is the only way it can work

What shitcoin is Satoshi buying?

>he thinks satoshi has 1 wallet

What do you see?

Will we be able to see the split BCH being sent to an exchange?

satoshi has 1 million in ONE of his wallets. don't talk about things you don't know anything about.

>who

Everyone knows that you dumb nigger... Only a retard thinks that's his only wallet.

Jesus your dum

Jihan or Goldman Sachs getting ready to crash this plane with no survivors.

>Tfw only 1100 BTC

that's only a couple million though

that's nothing. obviously someone wants to sell

Good eye OP I appreciate Internet detectives like you keep us updated on when he dumps pls

he buyin ark m8

I had a feeling something like this was about to happen.
That said, if the USD is in doubt in the next few weeks, might be wise to not sell all the BTC.