Give me a promising coin with a low marketcap and active devs before I turn pink

Give me a promising coin with a low marketcap and active devs before I turn pink.

Other urls found in this thread:

join.slack.com/t/cryptounited-public/shared_invite/MjAzMjE5NTA0MTQ3LTE0OTg0NDYyOTItN2M5YjJkY2I3Nw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NXS

DNT is super cheap right now

BLUE FUCKING BOARD

idk if i want to save this image or not. it could be a guy

Viacoin just had a big announcement. #98 in marketcap. That's low enough for me, without being irrelevant

Unironically I/O coin

IOC

Ecc

3 devs, the lead dev goes full time starting this Friday. 13 million market cap. File storage, new wallet, Ecc.network just purchased on Aug 25, more exchanges coming soon

Slack exploding in activity and membership this week before it takes off for real. It's run up from 5 sats to 12 but ath is 40 back in June.

Find out more here and talk to the dev Greg Griffith

join.slack.com/t/cryptounited-public/shared_invite/MjAzMjE5NTA0MTQ3LTE0OTg0NDYyOTItN2M5YjJkY2I3Nw

IFT lowcap gem on cryptopia.

Opus (OPT)

ICN and TNT

Hold my hand, and don't look down. We have a ways to go.

Opinions on SHIFT and IOC. Opinions? Both are very low market cap and low supply. Shift has LISK devs aswell.

EMB OBV

IOC is a sleeping giant.
Take a look into it if you have the time.

EMB. It's pretty active now, it's a true shitcoin with retarded returns. It's also a gamble if it will live past October, but until then, it's good shit.

AMP

Oh, but don't buy under 5 mill and try stake, it will take forever.

If you're looking for some medium risk/insane reward take a look at CV2. It's gone from 1 sat to 6 in the last 2 days

check this thread

sojourn

Well with IOC, if the names IBM, TomTom and KPMG ring a bell, get on board. It will be the enterprise level Blockchain.

>Former IBM mexico president

kek