youtu.be/4ztOV2wrrkY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_aid_to_Palestinians
israelipalestinian.procon.org/view.answers.php?questionID=000592
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If only you took out marx, Veeky Forums would agree with you

Fuck the pope, fuck capitalism.

>he thinks protestantism is bad
Try again, kid.

All the countries labelled "Protestant" in this picture were historically Protestant. Their Protestant numbers have only declined in recent times in some of them (Germany, Canada, Switzerland) due to (((secularism))).

>HDI
>Protestant countries all engulfed in abortion, contraception, homosexuality and much more things that God hates.

>Switzerland
38% Catholic, 26% Reformed
>Netherlands
11.7% Catholic, 8.6% Reformed
>Germany
28.5% Catholic, 26.5% Lutheran

Your picture is a load of shit.

The richest region of Germany (Bavaria) was always Catholic.

Put Merkel on that list

the good parts of canada are catholic, sorry

youtu.be/4ztOV2wrrkY

>What is their problem?

Not finishing the job in 1942.

Does anybody hating on Luther actually have a good argument against him besides "muh god doesn't like him"?

Bullshit, Frankonia makes up for half of the Freistaat and is dominated by Protestants.

basically some weird form of Catholic chauvinism. that's all.

>was defeated by anglo-saxons
really makes you think

>ireland
>colonized by protestants

nice excuse Ireland was only oppressed by england and is extremely catholic

do you know nothing about northern ireland?

He means the Republic, where there are little to no protestants

Gods chosen people

Don't know why the Brits didn't side with Hitler, Anglo-saxons are an offshoot of the Germanic peoples.

>franconians

There are more Catholics in Australia than Protestants m8 They make up the largest religious group after "not religious"

Lefty cucks will defend marx lol

Add merkel

Northern Ireland is a total shithole with lower GDP per capita than Eastern European countries.

lol I worked with a franconian and he looked just like this guy

Catholics count by baptism or something, Protestants by regular attending members. Catholic numbers always inflated.

nazi germany sucked ass and so did WW1 germany.

>Canada
>Good parts

Pick one

fucking crybaby romanboos. whose fault but the romans is it that your empire collapsed through barbarians?

Wrong. Catholicism is the largest single denomination, but there are more Protestants than Catholics.

Dark ages are myth tho. Fall of Rome was beneficial.

honestly?

their position in the middle of Europe

their inability to keep their country centralized since the late middle ages - making them vulnerable and a playing ball for the great powers of the continent

their inability to unite the country as a liberal state in 1848/49

the way the country was united in 1871 (too undemocratic, disrupting the balance of power, too much power especiall in foreign affairs for the Kaiser)

overblown German Romaniticism of the 19th century leading to too much nationalism

their inability to save the Weimar democracy

and last but not least retards on Veeky Forums

Germanic people aren't really one single group, noone sees themselves as a 'Germanic', unlike Slavs.

Meddl

Northern Ireland is the most protestant part of Ireland and is an absolute shithole and an economic backwater. Try again.

>All the countries labelled "Protestant" in this picture were historically Protestant.
You goddamn American retard

Hungary is more "historically protestant" than Switzerland ever was.

>unlike Slavs
Slavs don't do that either.

>God hates abortion
>God hates contraception

etzala

There is no such thing as protestant countries anymore, they're all just soulless secular cuckolds (Scandinavia) and judaized mammon worshippers (America) nowadays. If Martin Luther saw modern Sweden he would advocate nuking it.

>Protestant countries
>Soulless
lmao as oppose to doing something horrible and then go and talk about it to a priest and have him say "it's ok son you can wack someone else and come back here but that time it'll cost you, letters of indulgence and confessions aren't free :^)"

You're forgetting Merkel.

They are barbaric, it's in their blood to cause unecessary problems. After the war, the allies managed to finally tame them, for now.

I'm not german, not even european, and yet I don't get the blind hate that Veeky Forums has for germans.
Marx is jewy and the roman empire at the time of the sack of rome was already decadent and in decline.
The forty years war was mostly the result of catholics denying protestants their rights because they were protestants.
WW1 wasn't germany's fault, it was Austria-Hungary's. The Russians were mobilising and the French were in an alliance with the Russians. The only part that could be blamed on germany was them violating Belgian neutrality.
World War 2 was caused by Versailles. Putting the blame on Germans for trying to reclaim german majority land that was taken from them arbitrarily for the creation of new central european states while limiting their army and imposing harsh reparations is stupidity

Yes. You've forgotton Angela Merkel.

>Australia
>Protestant

Marx was a retard but not evil, Germanics that sacked Rome weren't Germans (yet), with Luther you're right, though it was the Thirty Years' War, WW1 is right but Germany still didn't do anything to prevent war (and rather escalated, so it bears a lot of responsibility), WW2 was caused by the autism of Hitler and his boys, not Versailles.

German hate on Veeky Forums is beyond retarded btw.

faggot

>Marx was a retard but not evil
It is true that he can't be both. I think he is more likely to be an evil hypocrite than retarded.
>Germanics that sacked Rome weren't Germans
Germans or not, Rome had to fall, it had grown decadent nad was not producing anything of note.
> though it was the Thirty Years' War
That was what I meant
>WW1 is right but Germany still didn't do anything to prevent war (and rather escalated, so it bears a lot of responsibility)
One can argue that each belligerent escalated in some way. i don't see why Germany should have been the diplomatic pacifist power while its enemies were mobilising
>WW2 was caused by the autism of Hitler and his boys, not Versailles
Most of the lands taken from germany had german populations. The allies were autistic in the way they wanted to created new states and wanted to accomodate them in certain ways (like giving Danzing to Poland just because they didn't want it to be landlocked)

>like giving Danzing to Poland
You do realize that Danzig was a Free City right?

calm down hans

>wilhelm the II was responsible for ww1
nice meme

I'm a Lutheran myself, just saying like it is.

I find Anglos to be far worse than Germans, and I would rather they have taken over Europe than you shitheads.

>Wilhelm ll
>Declared the first world war
Austria-Hungary did that

>You do realize that Danzig was a Free City right?
I'm talking about the corridor.

Those changes are recent. All three countries used to be majority Protestant and are thus majority culturally Protestant.

Switzerland was always slight majority catholic.

Not at all

Which was always majority Polish.

>Israel anywhere in a "high HDI" screenshot
Do Palestinians not count as human or what?

>Hurr durr fascist oppressors free Palestine!!!!

>Hurr durr I'm going to ignore the conditions in the West Bank and Gaza.

Germany is as much protestant as it is catholic.

>All three countries used to be majority Protestant and are thus majority culturally Protestant.
Germany used to be much much Catholic before the reunification. Stop being retarded.

They're a subpar version of the kikes

t. Nieztsche

>I get all my news from reliable sources like Al-Jazeera and CNN

>All that shit for Palestine
[citation needed]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_aid_to_Palestinians

israelipalestinian.procon.org/view.answers.php?questionID=000592

Martin Luther's "crime" was saving northern Europe from the yoke of catholicism, thus saving it from extreme amounts of religous suppression and corruption

>per capita
Per capita's a fucking stupid metric for aid, per capita gdp would have you believe liechtenstein is a powerhouse in europe, when that's clearly not the case.

>Per capita's a fucking stupid metric for aid
no, it just disregards the size of a country and lets you compare countries of different sizes better
>per capita gdp would have you believe liechtenstein is a powerhouse in europe, when that's clearly not the case.
the people there are still rich.

Palestinians receive a shitton of aid and are treated very well by Israelis, they are ungrateful, liars and when Israelis defend themselves against daily terror and stabbings they cry >muh warcrime! muh oppressor!

(not all Palestinians ofc, but many)

>b-but muh G*rms

Hitler was from Austria, though.