How much will best anonymous coin be by the end of the year?

How much will best anonymous coin be by the end of the year?

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.com/
github.com/vergecurrency
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The end of this year... probably about .50 cents to 1 USD. End of next year, probably about 5-8.

Screenshot this.

btw... i've been keeping track of this coin for a while now. It's gone up from 53 sat to almost 100 sat within the timespan of just two weeks. Thats +50% folks. If you feel you're late to the world of crypto's... do yourselves a favor and put a few bucks into this one. Thank me one year from now.

I'll bite, what's the coin's name? (forgotten from threads I saw a few days ago).

Verge

I love the tech but 16.5 billion coins scares me

$1 or $.50 ARE NOT POSSIBLE!

$.10 MAX is more probable, but I highly doubt you will even come close to seeing $.02 anytime this year.

This is a 16 billion coin supply. Where even this tech seems pretty lackluster to me. Devs, however, did a great job changing their attitude and direction to something more positive. I think this is why you're seeing the rally.

If Verge (XVG) get put in two the exchanges they're being voted on right now, then

$.01-$.02 by DECEMBER

MAYBE $.10 by June 2018, if and only if, they continue to update and stay relative.

$16,000,000 market cap is a better indicator though right?

Low or high market cap can be positive or negative.

POSITIVE Low Marketcap Indicators: If the tech seems great, people are confident, then it shows you're at the ground floor and is a great time to buy as the market cap is only going to increase, thus increasing the value per coin supply.

XVG is in this territory as this is why some people are starting to ask questions about it.

Awesome thanks for spelling that out clearly, appreciate it.

Correct: VALUE per Coin (not supply)

Of the current global cap grows as steadily as it is now, and verge holds its 2.5% share of the global cap, it'll be worth a little over a dollar in one year.
But that's only if the market continues linearly.
If it grows exponentially, like it has been, then it could be higher.
I'd say that a couple of cents pretty soon.
Maybe $0.10 by the end of the year.

My conservative estimate: 5 sats. They may have rebranded, but it's still Dogecoin Dark. Don't waste your time with memes, outside of regurgitating them on Veeky Forums that is.

Because it dropped like 300% from it's ATH

> literally the biggest gainer of the year was PIVX and that was a rebrand of a shitty darknet coin.

That green text was accidental

Use CoinGeko.com to see the USD value of the coin, as bitcoin is not a good indicator. It practically Bitcoin was about $2700 in june compared to now, so you're going to see more aggressive spikes in its BTC value-- This is very misleading.

Using this method I was able to call the tops of many pump and dumps this past week, especially with Ripple and Syscoin.

Verge's highest value back in june was $.005 if the value now gets near this and breaks out...then this shit is gonna explode.

IF it dumps back down to $.003, its future may not look so good.

be sure to vote for XVG to be next currency on binance.com/
vote begins tomorrow (have to have binace account to vote. making one takes 1 minute)

50 to 100 sat is a 100% increase, you retarded dipshit

It literally just hit .01 moments ago. .02 aproaching soon. Mark my words.

>tfw this shitcoin pumps, Deep Onion moons 15x, yet XSPEC is better than both and hasn't moved in a week.

xspec is for fags and niggers

It's a very solid project that will be a very attractive investment for both vets and newcomers to the world of crypto's. Especially that last group will boost this coin to mars and beyond. It's also a solid project with a very active development team... dude, pls... do yourself a favor. Put a few tenners into it. Fuck xspec and get on the verge train.

get good niggers

>Public ledger and blockchain.
>No ring signatures or 100% TOR integration.
>"Anonymous"
Please stop this is pathetic.

this nigger...

>public ledger
So trades are trasnparent
>no ring signatures or 100% TOR
Where have you been nigger? You clearly dont follow XVG development
>anonymous
Yes if you buy from user exhange

>transparent trades
>anonymous

Pick one and only one. There is nothing else. If this information is public, it is susceptible to blockchain analysis, which means de-anonymization. This is not a difficult concept to grasp.

It's anonymous enough for now, but only because it lives in the gutter and nobody cares.

The general consensus has concluded that the code is anonymous.

github.com/vergecurrency

>general consensus

But that's not how this works. I'll trust the mountain of evidence that shows blockchain analysis exists instead. I don't necessarily hate the coin itself, but you know, extraordinary claims and all that.

Verge has a chance to get real user, but doesn't have it yet. AFAIK, the Dev has stated he has no designs on an opaque blockchain

Verge likely has more potential in the long run than any of the other privacy coins, its actively being improved and developed, and it's seeking big name integration with other services.
Some of these it's already secured.
As far as being anonymous, it is.

The reason Verge devs want to keep a public Bock chain is because they are thinking long term. Brick and mortar stores would like to verify transactions, governments globally would like at least some transparency. Having a public block chain gives Verge XVG a better vista at mass adoption.

Sold just under 100k of them today at 95 sats because I'm a stupid fucking nigger.

Hoping for a drop tomorrow, getting back in for sure. Have good feelings about this one.

Ouch

reminder that verge is a worthless shitcoin, and used to go by the name dogecoin dark..

XVG XVG XVG XVG XVG XVG XVG XVG XVG XVG XVG XVG XVG XVG XVG XVG XVG XVG XVG XVG XVG XVG XVG XVG XVG XVG XVG XVG

Who cares?

are you shitting me?

I had that stupid fucking shitcoin on polo months ago when it was just about free

this is a coin where you can legit own 100k now