Been seeing lots of memes lately about dogs wearing armor and conquering the Americas beside the conquistadors

Been seeing lots of memes lately about dogs wearing armor and conquering the Americas beside the conquistadors.

What dogs are they referring to?

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/yv54e7/training-a-dog-to-have-sex-with-humans
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Referring to the memes about [nationality] today vs [nationality] now

in that picture, the dogs the spanish brought with them to the americas. The phrase "conquered the americas" comes from a book about this very subject that you could find instantly if you googled said key words.

And yet cats have never changed
>Cats before: knock the lantern off the table, come lay on the family Bible while Pa tried to give Sunday sermons
>Cats today: knock the lamp off the table, come sprawl on your keyboard while you're doing homework.

superior species clearly, dogs are like slaves and cats are like kangz

This.
No animal is more cucked than the dog.

>monopolizes the attention and food of humans while contributing nothing in return
>cucked

nah all dogs still serve a purpose, even little ones are basically natural alarms. cats literally serve no purpose, dogs are better at pest control becauss they actually do it like a job whereas cats toy with their prey.

>literal tools used to sniff bags, lead blind people, chase other animals, and protect property
>easily trained to do useless and embarrassing tricks for their owners like chasing sticks and walking on their hind legs
>entire breeds fucked beyond repair due to selective breeding to be more small and cute by their human masters
Dogs are the kings of cucks.

Cats are a reddit animal, though.

I don't know what pussy ass cats you've met because my cat kills the fuck out of anything it sees. Cockroaches, lizards, mice, whatever. Dogs are cucks because they have been designed to serve humans as companions and tools. Cats live for themselves and themselves alone.

Pol invades this place a little more everyday. I don't think I've ever seen the word cuck used more than this last week on this board. -_-

Pets are reddit. Men have farm animals.

nah youre dumb they bred a certain breed to be pest control, and theyre objectively better at it than cats. Look it up, forget the exact breed. When a dog kills pests, its doing it for the human, so its just killing and moving on and killing because the reward comes from the human, whereas a cat will slow down or change pace or take it slow depending on whatever the fuck they feel like that day, you cant actually say "go kill rats!" you just hope its doing that.

kys nigger

you can go b2Reddit where they can abide by your principle of not using Veeky Forums lingo.

Nnnnope. Natives beat the Inca. Eurangutans just kept backstabbing everyone even their own kind.

There were different dogs for war, hunting or cattle ranching, mainly the Alanos and Mastines. The Alanos were lighter and smaller, but they didn't know fear, were fairly intelligent, strong for they size and loyal as any good doggo can be, they were probably the most used, and have been used for everything in Spain, they are too energetic and need space so not many people use them as pets, but make exellent cattle ranchers and hunting dogs, and incredible sociable and good with kids if well grown. It's terrifing seeing them take a full grown bull, a human wouldn't stand a chance without armor.
The mastines used were mostly from the norht, were they were used to hunt predators or bears, and shepherd dogs. Bigger and stronger than the alano, but don't coordinate as well as them.

There were cute and pretty dogs such as Pomerania and Corgi since The bronze age, they were probably used to catch rats and other critters

>he prefers being cucked to his alley maggot than cucking a loyal dog
It's telling that you think this is a positive.

cats think their owners are their mothers, are you also cucking your mother when she brings a sandwich to your neet cave because she loves you?

>Being loyal, help hunting meat, guarding the house, killing pest, giving companionship, helping raising kids and even go to war for your pack.
>Cuck.
Fucking dumb americans I swear. Dogs combine the best traits in humans, we made them that way for a reason.

United statians*

>cucked to
This is not true. Nobody is cucked to their cat. The cat requires nothing of you (natural ability to hunt, clean self, not needy like a stupid faggot dog) and humans require nothing of them.

>DUDE THEY'RE JUST HELPING LOL THEY REALLY JUST WANT TO SPEND THEIR ENTIRE LIVES DOING WHAT I WANT FOR LITTLE BENEFIT

I really dislike Veeky Forums cat owners because they believe they are such "independent, mysterious and brooding" people (fedora tipping friendless losers with a gigantic ego).

Dogs are for Chad, cats are for virgins

Of course dog owners are never virgins when they have such an intelligent multi-tool
vice.com/en_us/article/yv54e7/training-a-dog-to-have-sex-with-humans

Go rape your cat before my dog eats it nerd.

They do though, we bred them that way. Are you retarded?

Yeah, I'm sure you're such a Chad

How the fuck are they not cucks then?

You dog people are obnoxious. The world isn't about dog and cat people, there's just retards like you obsessed with an animal or several and the dogcucks like you are the worst.

superior breed

You make me sick user, you are so far gone. Have you never belonged to a group of bros? Were you raised only be a woman? How can you compare some one than does everything for his group and family to a cuck? Do you even know what that means?

>vice
>I can smell the bullshit from a mile away

it's always dog people obsessing over which one is better, cat people can still like dogs and all kinds of animals

I can find you another source of people training their dogs to fuck them if you want, user.

nah I'll pass, no need for more shitty fanfic written by a pervert.

>Cats live for themselves and themselves alone.

This is supposed to be a good thing? Doggos are loyal companions

Because that word doesn't mean what you think it means, retard.

The face of one of the little girl on left is quite strange.

There is a menina and dwarf. Meninas were young girls of noble birth used as a kinda of page/squire be noblewoman, the Dwarf because they were funny.

Oh. Thank user.

Shut up cuck

>cats literally serve no purpose
Enjoy your plague rats and Fermin eating your crops retard.

It has to do with the softening of society in general.

>all the people shit-talking cats in here
Say that to my cat's face motherfuckers.

I've thought a lot about this ever since I took him in earlier this year. Prior to that he was just a stray, but he was so docile and sweet. He was also inept at hunting and relied on people for food, but I just took such a liking to him I couldn't bear knowing he was out in the cold and fighting other animals all the time.

He really doesn't contribute any actual concrete purpose, and he's a free spirit more than any dog is; he'll come over and complain if he wants to be pet and will leave when he's had enough. But I didn't take him in because I wanted him to serve some purpose. I just liked him, and he evidently likes me as well since he's apparently not friendly to the neighbors anymore when he's outside.

I wanted to say before that toy dogs are just as useless as cats, but that's not really true at all. Toy dogs would die out in a couple generations without us to take care of them, but cats are hardy fuckers who go out and live with or without human assistance. I respect that; my cat's not subservient to me and I wasn't expecting him to be. Like I said before, he's a free spirit. Any good cat is and that what makes them so wonderful; when a cat likes you, it's a meaningful connection, not like dogs and their readiness to be loyal to humans.

Small dogs existed since before men could write and some small dogs breeds are actually very healthy

The one dogo in your pic was named Becerrillo, it had military rank and pay. Its descendance was taken from Hispaniola to Cuba, Jamaica and Panama