If crypto investing is just glorified gambling, then why do I always win?

If crypto investing is just glorified gambling, then why do I always win?

Because we're in a bubble

dingding ding

how do we know bubbles even exist in the crypto market? Crypto is a brand new thing, there's no way to understand whats going on. That being said, some coins are designed to increase in value as long as user-base increases.

We don't. Everyone on biz just thinks they're smart

wait, im not smert?

We're not in a bubble. Bitcoin goes up consolidates, pulls back and then after 7-21 days, it rises. Alts are more explosive but are not in a bubble either. The price is just correcting upwards to a more natural price.
Strike while the irons hot, make that money yo!

>can make 500% gains in 1 week
pretty sure its a bubble

Oh, you made %500 this week? Prove it. We're not bubbling yet. Sure, some crazy shit coin quintupled, but the top coins are not in a bubble.

neo went 500% in a week.
sure its not the "average" but even btc went 500% in 9 mths.
500% in less than a year that is bubble as fuck

This is crypto not a tech stock or a penny stock. We're in at the ground floor, goin' up. Once it 'doubles in a week, then we're in a bubble.

>Tech bubble was $5 trillion market cap.
>Crypto is $170 billion

kek

Agree, not in a bubble. Also, tech bubble was primarily US based participants. Crypto is worldwide, and will be the biggest money making event in history.

whats the difference? if theres a crash theres a crash

so it just means 3 -5 years till it pops

Shitcoins might be their own little bubble, but crypto as a concept still has a long way to go

i believe squarely in the tech, and there is absolutely no doubt that blockchain tech will take over everything.
its just that the current crypto economy is a bubble, there is massive capitalisation and no application

The moment genuine application comes through all the money will move towards that one thing. Money may move out of some alts, but it won't kill crypto. Such a thing would cause another potential ETH level boom for the market

>user base increases

Kek OK m8

the crash is a btc crash.
btc is the lynchpin that upholds all other crypto to fiat value.

I mean the way he's phrasing it is silly, but with limited quantity assets like BTC, they will continue to rise in value the more people that buy in to the system

bubbles are a meme. there is no way to know you are in a bubble until it's popped. that's the nature of bubbles. if the market were truly aware of a bubble the market would take steps to correct before it bursts.

>nobody would buy into a bubble willingly
totally false