Finally got in the OMG space ship whens it tak'n off lads?

Wut do user?

>he bought at an all time high

Enjoy your bags user

This is literally lambo land EOY

Welcome space cadet

Im kind of hoping to stay in this long term like a year possibly, i jsut wanted to get in on it before it increased more

the second round of buys

I am pretty inexperienced when it comes to trading crypto and this is the first time i ever traded before so i really dont expect to get much back from it probably a few hundred

dont sell to soon, remember this.
youll probably do it anyway, but you learn

trips of truth

this. I lost 100 OMG trying to daytrade. Just HOLD.

I really wish i had a friend to guide me through this or a buddy who had investments as well so i can learn the ropes. Im not going to sell at a crumb of profit though.. like look what happened with bit coin itself it was pennies at first now a bit coin is worth thousands. allot of people feel the same way about omg and have hi hopes ffor its future. I jsut feel like if i didnt get in now it would move past me quickly and there would be no point in buying it

Just lurk biz for a while. This is my third week with money in Bittrex and I'm slowly starting to pick it up and see the patterns.

Also, don't invest more than you can afford to lose. I put in $1100 to start but I wouldn't be affected if that went to 0. I'd be mad, yeah, but I could continue living.

Read up on the whitepaper. Join their slack and reddit. Follow their Twitter. Have non-biz discussions. Do this for all the coins you are interested in, not just for OMG. The more you know and the more time you invest in a coin, the tougher your iron hands will be in the inevitable dips. We are gonna make it bruh .

Yeah thats what i didnt to find omg basically im following the rules of biz which is biz is always right buy what biz tells you o-o and uh... just hoping for the best. ultimately what i would like to do is find a cool biz friend who is more experienced to share profits with like i dont want money from them just advice and guidance

find a discord dedicated to crypto, its a lot more efficient to communicate in those compared to biz

daytrading is not for the faint of heart me lads

stick to B n H (buy and hodl) if you've not the time to shout at your computer screen and pound the walls.

life's too short to be angry all the time about a few bad entry/exits.

>11 dollar buy in
lmao

I uh.... I bought a hundred dollars worth of btc and bought all the omg i could with it o-o

So you will be dropped off at the International Space Station as the rest of us head to the moon

Atleast I got into space XD its like playing kerbal space station with money. you gotta build a ffew none returning dick rockets before you can go to the mun and back

When do you think I should sell?
I know people think some time september but that was like... a while ago when omg was worth 4 dollars but..... i was jsut making my account on coin base so i had to wait till today... others are holdign th whole year, i like the idea of holding because i have a busy schedual and holds generally make more

>o-o
>xD
>unironically
You're either a woman or as stupid as one, thanks for the money.

get the money from mommys purse and buy more