Buy shit on Amazon

>buy shit on Amazon
>is not delivered on the "expected by" date
>cancel order
>too late, delivery is gonna happen anyway
>delivery guy shows up next day, doesn't deliver package for whatever fucking reason even though he van is parked right in front of my mailbox
>package undeliverable, will issue refund within 2-3 days of getting the package back to the distribution center

I don't know what the fuck happened but when Amazon breaks it breaks in the stupidest way possible. Has this happened to anyone else?

Do you miss walmart yet?

they sent me a note in the mail to use my prime to watch movies because I hadn't yet, kind of rapey

Yep, called customer support after consistent late packages and they apologized and offered me a free month of prime. The issue is on the delivery side, give them a call or an email so they know their delivery service is not fulfilling their promise to them or the consumer.

Honestly no because I had to buy my shit at Walmart and it was fucking terrible. Homeless people in the parking lot, inventory everywhere and filthy toilets. Which is why I'm frustrated by this at all, because despite Amazon fucking everything up I would still rather shop there than walk into Walmart.

OH MAN, Amazon Prime is so good~!

-5000+ Movies (Shit you'd actually watch user, not 100 good movies and two hundred variations of Earnest goes to [Blank]

- Man in the hightower, is so good - not even a neet Nazi, just really good.

Also, user - is Amazon really that shitty? I got 150 bucks on Paypal just... ...sitting there, was thinking about getting some sweet tapestries or a mouse.. but I live in boonfuck nowhere.

Haha what a piece of shit tv series. Dropped after 20 minutes. Hilariously bad.

they sent me that and I already watch prime all the time. their numbers must not be that good.

Which is crazy because the selection is really good.. Really good selection... although take a browse through the "Comedy section" really dark sense of humor if any. lol (Aside from Eastbound and down)

Amazon's website is... So bad.. Just terrible for a ~1000 stock.

SELL SELL SELL AMZN

I bought a laptop from amazon once. Realised it was being shipped to my old address so rang up the depot to change the delivery address and they gave me some stupid response basically no. They said they'd refund me and I'd have to order again. It turned up 2 days later and I got the refund too. Free laptop. Amazon BTFO

they have Amazon Music with it as well, not as large a selection of spotify but it's free with prime. some free kindle books as well (not to be confused with Kindle Unlimited books)

What does this have to do with shitcoins

nothing, hence why I wasn't referencing OPs comment, it has to do with the one I referenced. you the image board police?

I work at the biggest webshop in the netherlands. Same shit happens with us. But if you want to cancel an order when it's shipped you can usually call or e-mail us so we can recall the package.
You can also fill in a formal complaint to us for the delivery company, you could get compensated for the lack of service

Buy $$ things.
When it arrives (or doesn't) start live chat with support, preferably late at night so you get a pajeet.
Say you never received package and have been home all day.
7/10 times they'll send replacement.
Sell free item or return original for refund.

You're welcome.

>link.srnartcontract.com

>srnart

thats fine if you plan on never using Amazon again

>filthy toilets
So what were the Amazon toilets like?