Leave Veeky Forums

>leave Veeky Forums
>come back after a year or two
>every thread is retards spamming cryptocurrncies

And now i am leaving again. This board is cancer. Have fun gambling to useless garbage

>"I hate money"
Whatever, fag

You won't be missed nocoiner.

kill yourself pedo

Well what did you want to talk about

she got that big ashkanzi brain

Bye bitch

Okay bye!

>up 400%

Come into crypto. I need some faggot to make money off of. Inflate the market and do the traditional nocoiner ritual of buying high and sellnig low

Ahhhh AHHHHHHHH NOCOINER!

Can you not post children here. Fuck.

I know it's Veeky Forums but this is Veeky Forums and I like to think there are no pedos on here. Fucking disgusting.

*sigh*
*unzips pants*

why tf you post a picture of a 12 yr old??? fuck off pedo, go back to b

buy obsidian

nice just bought 100k

>this upset by a kid in regular clothing
Do you not go outside or something? Do you not have social media accounts to fake being a normalfag?

you gotta admit, that's gonna be a pretty girl when she's 18. but she isn't pretty at all right now.

also, she has a nice pizza t-shirt

this is Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums Veeky Forums Why post a completely irrelvant picture??? If that was the OPs daughter and relevant to the story i COMPLETELY get it, but its not...

So you're an unwealthy pedo and I'm up 530% in the past month (original investment withdrawn) - gotcha.

We did do have patricians here in Veeky Forums. Sorry for all moralfags here op. I love kpim and will buy her for 420btc.

kys pedophile

This my main board with cunnyposting and /pol/. Sucks for you. I'm a richfag too.

>Veeky Forums getting triggered by some petite cunt

For fuck sakes Veeky Forums look at the fucking face and tell me that aint some badly aged 20 something.

i'm confused, are you a pedo if you can just admit an underage girl is really beautiful? i'm just being real.

this girl's name is Kristina Pimenova, she's a child model, and she's been called the most beautiful girl in the world.

are you only allowed to say that if you're a female, a child, or a magazine, but not here in safe space Veeky Forums.

Remember Veeky Forums gave money for a male sharpie in pooper? That is the user base. Note i sometimes post cunnies here to and this the first time I see the thread so triggered.

how much for her?

ashkenazis are too mongrelized to have those looks, unfortunately

the most whiniest nocoiner post I have read all week

anyone who isn't interested in crypto deserves to live a sorry life sucking their boss's ego-semen for a living

>gambling
>every coin has seen an increase in price