When Cleopatra reigned Egypt, the Pyramids had been standing for two thousand six hundred (2600) years already

>When Cleopatra reigned Egypt, the Pyramids had been standing for two thousand six hundred (2600) years already

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcántara_Bridge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do we know it actually existed

Okay

But now, arabs have invaded and replaced the white Ancient Egyptians and this is why Egypt is a shithole

The giza plateu is some 12 000 years old.

The invassion of Egypt was a strategic position for the crusades.

>we wuz etc

It was also a shithole during the Ptolemaic dinasty and also before that, that's why it was so easy for alexander

I wonder if they will still be standing 2600 years from now, and what sort of strange things will be taking place on the Giza Plateau then.

The left will tear them down because they are symbols of oppression.

Isn't the consensus nowadays that they weren't built by slaves?

It blows my mind sometimes how well built some of these ancient buildings are. I understand that they have constant maintenance now and that being simpler (ie no plumbing, electrical etc) they can last longer easier but still.

There is a great picture of a set of stairs in India. The top picture is stairs constructed during the Mughal Dynasty, the second are from 2010 or something. Both stairs are being used daily but the old ones are still in better condition.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcántara_Bridge

Repaired many times but still in use today.

Can you find that picture?

this

the ancient egyptians were blonde blue eyed aryans who came from atlantis. if you think im not telling the truth then how do you explain pic related?

meant to post to this

The color of the hair here is actually a non-factor. The mummification process and time warped all her facial features.

/pol/ no can't do science apparently. Ancient Egyptians being white aryans is a we wuz kangz equivalent for /pol/

Yea maybe

Kek, "warped facial features" but not the fkin skull you mong.
Also black hair doesnt turn magically blond when the humans decays. Its not a non factor its one of the biggest fuck off with your "pseudo" science. (I truely think that the pharaos of egypt were a mix of white euros, meds and other but certainly not fucking black or nubian)

most werent black or nubian.

Incas were superior to europeans though.

Sure thing sven

How convenient.

Hey, six million Hebrews were shoahed by the Ancient Egyptian fascist state, goy.

You know what's really fucking weird about Egypt that I never hear explained? How it existed backwards. The more impressive buildings are the older ones, as is my understanding.

You'd think the biggest of the three pyramids would be the final one. One Pharaoh gets an idea for a super tomb, then subsequent monarchs try to copy him but also try to outdo what is already done. Once they got the first down, masons can improve upon design to make the next one bigger and better. That's how it normally is, right? But no, the Khufu's first pyramid is the biggest and best. The smaller ones shrink on a timeline approaching now.

OY VEY

>t. have never read the Bible

The Hebrews built cities and shit, not the Pyramids. The Pyramids were built by dedicated people who did it voluntarily.

If this doesn't prove horseshoe theory, then idk what does