You all laughed at me when I held my 9M DGB through all the ups and downs

You all laughed at me when I held my 9M DGB through all the ups and downs...

>muh digimarines
>muh digicucks
>muh sharpie in asshole

literally go fuck yourselves. I will be a millionaire, probably multi-millionaire from this amazing fucking coin very soon.

ethereumupdates.com/digibyte-announcement-offical-release-today/

Haha no

WE

I can confirm the soon millionaire thing, 2.5 mil here

holy fuck digicucks are retarded... It's like the founders have already moved on and are just trolling the baghodlers left...

Haha yes nigger.

Shut the fuck up.

My breh

literally kys you nodigi jew.

People who are successful in life, and who are about to become millionaires for whatever reason, usually aren't so angry and/or bitter. They're full of joy, happy, grateful. Just something to contemplate.

I can relate to OP.
DGB holders receive so much hate for no particular reason.
I'm also angry, angry noones listens to us when we are shilling.

DGB will only cause even more hate because ppl will fomo in when we reach new ATH heights and get stuck with new bags instead of joining us now while we're low.

While I admit to panic selling DGB at a $2000 loss, I do believe that it'll have an epic return to ATH one day. Everybody loves a good comeback story and all it would take is 1 or 2 whales to make that happen (if only for the lulz in pumping the most hated coin of all time).

Even if DGB is destined to fail, imagine how funny it would be for the whales to rub salt in the wounds of all the FUDers by pumping it one last time.

Personally, I do not have the patience in waiting for this day to come while I'm missing out on other gains with hypecoins. And yes, I've already recouped that $2000 loss 5 times over by not hodling DGB.

I wish you DGB bagholders the best of luck but I'll respectfully bow out.

I can't really believe that, see. Cause it just doesn't add up. Do you really identify your self with this virtual token? Is this what we've come to?

>getting this mad from not dumping your bags at 2k sats

wew

is this the digicuck repressed anger ive heard so much about?

>I admit to panic selling DGB at a $2000 loss
I love everything about this post.

no bitbean
no eth
sure this picture is old

I actually bought at 295 for 50 dollars

Just for laughs

lets see where it goes.

Bump so others can laugh at your delusion
I remember you digicucks shilling about how you will break even after the rebrand

WUZ

When are you planning to sell?
30k sats aka 1$ ?

Lmao,DGB will never reach 3k sats.Screencap this

Why not? they were able to get to 2600 before.

They're still hodling their literally useless shitcoin

That was due to massive shilling and misinformation about how crypto works.
E.g-DGB is fast
No it isn't,blockchain transactions are instant,its that decrypting takes time.Faster=Lower security