AND I'M FREEEEEEEEEEE

AND I'M FREEEEEEEEEEE

Give us a honest opinion now

?

yfw 5 years from now that logo is stickered on every point of sale machine in the world

Should I buy right at this second or wait for a dip

Do you want to drive lambo or not?

It's going sub 200k brah, wait

Now IS the dip!

See this is what pisses me off.

Everyone is always going on about OMG's utility as a payment method but the real power of OMG is its ability to free trapped assets. Thats what will make this into a multi-billion dollar project.

All I hear on this board is people going crazy about the 'moon' and 'lambos' without really understanding WHY this project is going to be worth billions of dollars.

Yes, holding this coin is going to make you stupidly fucking rich in a few years but don't you want to know why?

>its ability to free trapped assets
I dont have any OMG. Can you shill me on this?

It's dipping right now. I don't think this is a double top we're seeing, if it dips further it's going to be pretty minimal but you could wait a bit I guess.

It aims to create neutral ground to digital assets like flyer miles, reward points etc. If it works, these assets will be convertible into OMG and spent on anything.

Do some research into just how much money is trapped in these limited-purpose assets and you'll realize that if OMG pulls this off it will be one of the most valuable projects in the history of the earth.

No dip, only moon

wow you read that "le supper sekret" article, good job

this is a shitcoin with no working product. it only raised in price based on hype and it will crash back to under 1 dollar where it belongs

FREEE FAAAALLLIIINN

Nice just bought 100k

kek i bet someone said the same about ETH when it was at $11

In 8 hours when i get out from my wagecuck-timewasting, it will be below 0.00200000.

Say 200k like real people.

I hope you are right

$10 is the new floor. Whales won't let it drop below that.

The next piece of news is where things are really going to take off.

We'll see an instant spike to $20, almost doubling the value. $20 will be the new floor for about 24 hours while people start realizing whats going on.

72 hours after that we'll be looking at a minimum of $150 a token.

Fast forward a month from there and it'll be hovering around $600 with a solid floor of $500.

These are the conservative estimates I've gathered from the whales on my Slack.

Sorry, small correction, the $150 a token forecast will happen within 48 hours of the news, not 72.

This concurs with my own thoughts on the matter

so youre saying it will have a $60 billion market cap in a month, almost on par with bitcoin
uh-huh sure thing
I almost regret buying it now seeing this bullshit

I want to believe but what news could possibly cause this other than Apple .. it can't be Apple... Can it ?

Sold today at 250k sats
shit will correct soon, like it always does.. then accumulation phase where I'll daytrade etc.
one of the easiest coins to predict, dunno why people don't take advantage

leaked

FREEEEEEEEE FAAAAAALIN'

at least I will give you the satisfaction if no one else will, OP

Lets be real nobody knows where there price will be in 1 month. $100 or $1 all possible
its basically gambling and we are all addicted to it

There are around $700,000,000 worth of frequent flyer points active right now.

Imagine if they could be used to buy a coffee, or a meal, or a house?

There are a few billion dollars of currency in 'Second Life', the game. Imagine if they could be used to buy shares, or furniture, or a car?

There are a few hundred million dollars worth of gamerpoints on Xbox live. Imagine if they could be used to buy electronics, clothing or a holiday?

Now imagine that could all be facilitated in a plastic card, at the exact same way you use your card to buy things at any shop in the world. THAT'S what OmiseGo is doing.

Currently, those virtual currencies can't be used - they're silo'd deliberately, so as to segregate them to control markets and retain huge quantities of fees. That's what OmiseGo means when they say they're trying to "unbank the bankers". That's why there's potential when 74,000,000 or so Asians don't have bank accounts - why would they bother with bank fees, conversion rates and account interest when they can simply have one card which automatically converts their facebook game points, coffee-club rewards coupons and candy-crush jewels into real dollars?

Look I've held off for long enough. I'm in a Skype group with some whales who have insider info on the next piece of news.

Without blatantly blurting it out, I'll say the following:

>They considered McDonalds to be 'small' news.
>The Apple Keynote happens on the 12th of September
>The big piece of OMG news is scheduled for 'mid September'
>OMG mentioned Apple pay directly in 2014 over Twitter
>The Apple logo was shown on the skateboard
>Jun liked and retweeted a Tweet that literally featured a ROW of Apple smileys
>They have NEVER outright denied the partnership, instead choosing to deflect
>Do you really think they'd allow these rumors to circulate and overhype the news, ultimately leading to disappointment?

If you're still uncertain then you deserve to be poor to be honest.

Why should they care if people get disappointed? But I'm buying nevertheless and try to ride the wave.

Oh I don't know? Maybe because an anti-climactic news release would absolutely shatter the price of their token?

You see this kind of shit makes me certain that price is going back to sub 1 dollar. It's all hype and empty fucking promises to drive the price up then dump on people

anyone who believes this shilling deserves to be fucking poor. don't say I didn't warn you

Don't be retarded

yeah it does sound more and more like a pump and dump scheme
shame because I actually like this coin and think it has a future
its not helping if these morons create an army of bagholders though

this
see the Siacoin desaster

also this pajeet literally claims it will hit $60 billion market cap in a month, almost on par with bitcoin

Even if the Apple rumours aren't true, omise is already a successful payment company. It isn't going back to one dollar. Excessive fudding is just as bad as excess shilling.

Call it shilling or whatever but the reality is people are crazy about this coin because its crazily good and 'bagholders' in this case are going to be filthy fucking rich.

>unironically claims OMG will be as big as Bitcoin in a month
>not shilling

pick one pajeet

>tfw bought in at 168000

guys, will it hit 200k again ???

TO DO WHATEVER I, WHATEVER I CHOOSE AND I'LL HIT THE MOOOON IF I LIIIIKE

t. Liam Gallagher

What is the next news that sparks it to $20?

>Why should they care if people get disappointed?

look what happened to the price of Ripple when everyone was waiting for a bank partnership, meanwhile all they got was a bunch of fags from the feds to speak at a conference

I think there is pretty decent logic for apple, if this coin hit $100 I would be so happy

> if this coin hit $100 I would be so happy
i jerk every OMG holder off lon livestream if that happens

is calling yourself a "whale" a surefire sign that you're autistic/a liar

Good can't wait for my free handjob

This is going to sound weird, but can anyone just "see" this logo being hugely significant in the future?

I'm looking at this logo and it just feels like it's going to be everywhere in 5 years

Maybe you're just recognizing a good logo.

It looks cheap to me, they should make a new logo

How do i stop checking Blockfolio all day
>+100$
>-50$
>+44$
>-120$

Dude, don't worry. It's
>+1000
>-800
>+5
>-2300

all fucking day for me. Mainly because LISK doesnt rly update on Blockfolio and my shitcoins do.

Are you the same retard who keeps spreading FUD in every OMG thread?

>hype and empty fucking promises
lmao ok

keep living in denial if you want

stay stupid, stay mad, and most importantly, stay poor.

Like the girls say in Thailand. Up to you...

I'm not him, he's fake FUDding so people defend OMG.

I'm simply saying as if right now, OMG literally brings nothing to the table other than hype.

here's how the price got to this level;

>sticker on Vitalik's laptop
>sticker on main dev's skateboard
>bunch of tweets about "big announcements"

That's literally it. How can this fucking go on, anyone with half of brain knows this shit's heading downhill

i believe it.
asia is apples battleground, like eu/us is samsungs.

>mfw can only afford 100
why live?

Y'all need to read up on Forfeiture. Companies don't want you to be able to redeem those points for anything else. They have a vested interest in making them expire worthlessly. They get to give you something as a sweetener, but they don't actually have to give you anything

You're right, and I say this as someone who holds some OMG. this is some digibyte level hysteria

only stupid people buy based on stickers or announcements.

the smart people buy based on the team, their ability to deliver, the existing infrastructure and the massive potential of the product

just like every other coin, startup or high growth stock, the price reflects the enormous future potential

if you are too fucking stupid to realize this then that's your loss

btw, let's look at a few coins that are higher than OMG in market cap
>Hshare
>ETC
>Dash

None of these bring anything special to the table, and none of them have even 5% of the future potential of OMG, yet still they are priced higher.

t. holder of OMG who did not buy based on a fucking apple sticker

>the smart people buy based on the team, their ability to deliver, the existing infrastructure and the massive potential of the product

there are no coins like that.

>big names like Apple invest millions in OMG
>publicly announce partnership with OMG
>price doubles/triples
>omg invested companies make more than they ever would've just having their customers sit on points
>customers are more inclined to join loyalty programs knowing they can exchange points

It's more, and more immediate money for these corporate giants.

This is why I lurk on Veeky Forums

i eat stickers all the time dude

But your post gives evidence to the contrary - worthless coins can have greater value than ones with good fundamentals. So a smart person may be better served buying and selling the hype, rather than being patient with a good coin, no?

That's true, but then you need to be able to

1. know when to get in and when to get out

2. know if the hyped coin is worthless or not.

Example: DGB was hyped a lot and you could make nice money buying and selling the hype if you timed it right

Then again so was ETH but in this case you probably wouldn't be very happy today if you had sold the hype

Already down to 230k

shit's dead

you call this "dead", lol?

you must be new here?

yep this is going to sub 200k you need to sell now

just sold
do you guys think it will go back to 200 in the next 48 hours ?

in 12 hours under 200k. 48 hours under 180k

probably to 150 mate

We're going to see negative 300 sats in a few weeks.

guys.. its still a huge BULLFLAG on 1+ hrs charts. cmon zoom out. if 230k doesn't break this shit will moon again

nope. probably around 208k, but not any lower. (if it even reaches that, there is strong support at 230k)

yesterday i just brought in £1000 worth
how bad did i fuck up?

YOU MADE ME SELL

It's FUD. Ignore them.

Not at all it'll make pretty steady gains

WE ARE THE MONACOMARINES.

200k is not really fud, could happen, i always look at both sides, really depends on the breakout in the next hours

This might just be being too jumpy but should i sell it and buy back in a week?

AND WE ARE NOT SELLING

Haha no. If you have to ask then you should avoid trading and just stick to buying and holding, otherwise you'll be filling the catalog with pink wojaks.

g-guys ?!

fake buy walls. sure sign of a dump

Haha dumb bitch

10.90 and you fucks are still panicking
Far out lads go to sleep and chill

went all it with $430 and sold at $470, don't want to put it all in OMG, any recommendations? Thinking of putting it in ETH, XMR, BLOCK and maybe PAY

No you retard. News keep coming and it keeps going up.

and ofc OMG

Stfu you faggot, you know nothing.
>To newbies in here. Stop using Veeky Forums as a source of information. Look at the facts that we already know of. This kind of bullshit is fucking retarded.

Exactly, OMG is one of the few tokens I would literally put all my other crypto money into because it is only going up in the long run.

I wish. I would buy the fuck out of it.

lol all these noobs that bought in at over $10 getting scared

Don't be a pussy and look at the long term

Just hold my dude. Buy in the dips

>buffetquote.jpeg

all according to keikaku