REPEAT

NO
VISA
PARTNERSHIP

mobile.twitter.com/victorli3/status/903205495858536448

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hitbtc/status/903223626887032832
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just because there's no visa logo on the picture doesn't mean there'll be no partnership. Visa partnership is nothing special, Smh.

So what ?

Sure?

They are just jewing you idiot,enjoy your bags

Look at the card, you can't have the visa logo on it if you are not affiliated. They are just shilling this visa narrative themselves now

mco is done for, expect a massive correction

They never had a VISA partnership and never will.

it's on their website as a goal for september.

Financial Services Guy, here.

When you partner with Visa, you really are just buying the underlying payment system. Unless you are also buying the Visa managed cards, you don't need a logo for that. Could be that MCO is sourcing the cards somewhere else.

VisaNet is the payment integration solution owned by Visa. Pretty much everything from the payment switch to Visa's server. You don't have to necessarily use Visa managed cards to use it. We are using it as a backend in our stores and we take all kinds of cards.

is there a restriction on what types of cards that can be used?
for example if it was some shitty JCB or American Express over visa?

Just fucking look at the chart for 1 second you dumb fucking niggers.

Why would you assume the trend would continue if the whole reason for the trend in the first place is being shown to be crap?

I knew it wouldn't go through
Monfags BTFO
Enjoying my solid gains with top 10 caps

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOUR FUCKING BAGS ARE FUCKING GONE FAGGOT EAT SHIT SHILL HAHAHAHAHA

How do i short this shit on Bittrex, are there guides somewhere

So that guy is finally going to stop posting that shitty starship troopers meme?

Lets vote DGB to the moon!
twitter.com/hitbtc/status/903223626887032832

Why dont you go back and have a look again. They have removed it.

Doesn't TenX have lower fees?

Hei cumpa'!

In Italia su che memecoin si investe? Comunque io di monaco me ne son liberato, e non potrei essere piĆ¹ felice. Il prezzo era troppo alto pure se ci fosse stata della sostanza dietro

Finally some sense. Who gives a shit what logo is on it as long as I can spend it and it works. It could have a big turd on the card for all I care as long as I can withdraw money at my local titty bar