Buying/joining Kyber whitelist

I am buying Kyber whitelist entry or possibly joining someone, anyone interested?
Will provide KYC!

Got 15 whitelisted Accounts, would sell 1 for around 200$. Write me your Email if you are interested

>$200 for an account
I'll pay $50 max.

How can we be sure that you're legit?

Nah price for Accounts a few days ago was circulation between 100-300$, now its not much time left.

Dunno, but if you are serious about buying we will find a way. Just leave your Email in here

Cap for the sale is 100,000 ETH and 50,000 people got on the whitelist, so personal cap for the first 6 hours will be 2 ETH (info from their blog). Because of the hype I am confident ICO will be sold out in 6 hours. I am not paying $200 for 2ETH spot, sorry. I am offering $100.

Already got scammed by this.
DONT EVER BUY FROM BIZ ANONS, NO MATTER WHAT, NOT TO BE TRUSTED!

Lmao you're forgetting that almost everyone has multiple accounts, plus the guy on here who claimed to have botted 10k accounts (which he won't use) to end the sale early

If you are selling it for $100, drop me an email at: mikelnmartinyahoocom

emailing you now

WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT BOYS

Dont do it man, these are pro scammers.
I say from experience

Around 70% are Fake and US Accounts.
I am pretty sure that not even half of the whitelisted people are gonna register the Accounts, reason being they cant because of the ID verification.

That means the Cap will probably be in a range between 4-6 ETH

emailed you from an account ending in 32767

good luck to whomever registring those. You need not only all the ID's then, but also a picture of the person holding the ID and shit

75$ and you got a deal

Already have one whitelisted account, need one for my bro.

Never bought or sold anything on here.
I understand that this is pretty risky and I am willling to discuss everything beforehand to make this as safe as possible for both of us.

I've got just one account that I'd like to sell for 0.25 ETH. OP hasn't responded, so if anyone's interested, contact me at

[email protected]

and I'll get back to you.
polite sage

Just dont. These guys are organized criminals, and will give 'proofs' and keep going for hours for the tiniest amount.
After I got scammed, it was transferred to a account over 1mil USD, so these are not small timers, but organized crime.
You have been warned.

sent

>mikelnmartinyahoocom
Did send you an Email ending with: [email protected]

@xPKuSa01 I have replied to your email. Please check it

By this guys writing style and language use, it looks to me like the same fuckhead that scammed me.
Last warning anons, im out

wops I mean [email protected]

It'll all end in tears anyway. Shady as fuck ICO

It's the biggest ICO yet. The slack group is unlike any other, the KYC is very strict (unlike 0x....) and the team seems good. Whats shady dude?

>biggest ico yet

Good joke user

>[email protected]
how much did you lose?

Not a shiller, but I are you fucking crazy? This is the strictest most professional ICO that I have ever been a part of and I have taken part in over 200 ICOs.

This shit is the real deal, don't be salty that you don't have a whitelisted account or that americucks can't particpate.

it's a temp email you autists, people can search the archive if you post the same email over and over so this doesn't leave as much of a trail

Veeky Forums 101

No need to lie dipshit.

biggest = most people that try to participate user. Not like biggest in Returns, most revolutionary or some shit

just following up to say that this was a successful transaction

;)

I am very interested in this ICO.

But i am from burgerland.

What do?

have someone outside of the country verify your account