What was his role in the death of old Europe and therefore what is his importance in modern western society today and...

What was his role in the death of old Europe and therefore what is his importance in modern western society today and why is he almost forgotten?
Shouldn't he be remembered as a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalvanguard.org/2015/05/the-jews-behind-rasputin/
archive.is/ZT6uZ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Shouldn't he be remembered as a meme?

He is only remembered as a meme.

THERE WAS A CERTAIN MAN IN RUSSIA LONG AGO

what did he mean by that?

He helped accelerate the Russian revolution by using his influence on Nicholas and Alexandra to stay in their favor, convincing the peasantry that the Imperial family were cucked and that change needed to happen.

If Nicky had balls, he would've just said fuck it and exiled him to Siberia, but the succession was more important.

HE SPOKE THE BIBLE LIKE A PREACHER!

did the russian revolution happen literally because the people thought the czar was a cuck?

that's heavy isn't it?

No, but there was a lot of propaganda that Nicholas would pimp out his wife and daughters to Rasputin. So it was certainly ingrained in people's mind.

what do they mean by the underlined portion?

was he responsible for that propaganda? was it something he would ask friends to publish?
did the publishing happen without his consent?
against his will?
how much truth there is in it?

Why would he ask his friends to publish slander? I'm not even sure if Rasputin had any real friends outside of his sexual encounters.

In any case, he did have a great influence on Alexandra, but I don't think there was anything sexual going on.

what do you think is the answer then?

Not him, but answer to what? His role was basically that people slandered him and people he associated with to such a degree that people were infuriated. The main reason for the dislike for Empress Alexandra though was that she was German, and many believed that she was a spy. The people spreading the cuck memes just furthered the idea that she was a traitor to the country by introducing the idea that she was willing to betray her husband.

I advanced the possibility of him spreading fake news about his court status in an effort to improve it by giving himself an aura of mystery (like the ADORED BY GREAT LADIES meme ). I realize it's unlikely. What I question is the motivations behind those "journalists". What is real and what is fiction?

This article attempts the jew angle. even though it's a WN source, it's a interesting read:
nationalvanguard.org/2015/05/the-jews-behind-rasputin/
archive.is/ZT6uZ

>what was his role in this mess?

Rasputin simply became a scapegoat for everything that was going on in Russia at the time. His eccentric behavior made it very easy to put a figure at him. However, after his death, the scapegoat was gone, and the people who had reviled Rasputin quickly came to realize that he'd been a red herring all along. The true enemy was the Czar himself, not some pseudo-mystical monk.

did you read the bullshit they were writing at the time ? why didn't the Czar censor rumors detrimental to the empire?

That wasn't even a Russian newspaper.

The ones that did peddle the rumors were underground.

it's the guardian. I imagine they source themselves in the russian media. where else would they take their shit?
I imagine that's how it works, underground papers print bs and the more public ones, including foreign papers peddle it, sugarcoating the language, implicitly saying things in metaphors.

Read this:
>In appearance Rasputin is a man of medium height, broad-shouldered, well-built, vigorous and erect
>vigorous and erect

is that the way one should expect early 20th century press to to reference an important figure of the court, even if from another nation? or is there something about this guy and sexual-evoking metaphors?

It may not have had that much sexual connotations. The Russian national anthem at the time described the Tsars in a way that might evoke sexual imagination depending on how you translated it:

>"God save the Tsar! Strong and majestic!" etc. etc.

"Erect" can simply mean "standing straight and tall." It doesn't necessarily have to sexual reference, in fact it probably wasn't. It was probably written in Russian, and then translated to English. And translations often produce such awkwardness, especially if it is by an inexperienced translator who uses the most literal translation possible instead of taking local idioms into account.

>Strong and majestic
>vigorous and erect
not exactly the same but ok. what about the
>literally adored by great ladies
what's up with that?

check this out. this is from an american white nationalist publication from the 1970's. they're peddling some light jewish-conspiracy behind Rasputin's actions. Why does everybody takes advantage of this man to peddle their own narratives even half a century later? Or are they correct?