MONACO (MCO)

This will bounce back HARD-CORE! The value is there, we're just slowing down a bit so that the everlasting wagecuck weak hands can get off without breaking their necks... look at the walls! Decide 4 your self! This is just the beginning!

Pajeet shitcoin is still pajeet shitcoin.

VISA lawsuit when?

It's all going to go into TenX. Monaco is dead.

better believe i just scooped up on this total fucking piece of shit coin

> buy my bags guys
t. pajeet

Lol... source on that you FUDing fucktard :D

Is this your wall as well Mr. Moby Dick?
It already bounced to the green side of the screen a few times, you think whales aren't keeping this down to accumulate? It's being artificially pulled back like the band of a slingshot... what do you think will happen once the kinetic force will be released? Genius :D

BUY OR REGRET!

Free money!
>Thanks panic selling jerks

4H CM Williams bottom indicator at an all time high - 56 PTS, look at what happened EVERY TIME after a huge green spike?! This will be your 2-3x for today, thank me later!

Next stop after the bounce ?

I sold my MCO took 25% profit. Should have sold at 100% but profit is profit. Why ? Because read roadmap. After such dump price will not recover for some time. It will dump lower and i will buy it cheap. Then hold until 2018.

Fuck the roadmap! It's already moving back up! Next stop ATH!! 650K - 750K !

Brought at 31k earlier. Missread the bottom.. Hope you right!

As if there isn't one of you fucktards on every thread predicting a bump in prices ;) Stay poor, wagecuck.

>bought at 425k
All around me are familiar faces

Haha.

I FOMO'd way higher than that you pussy bitch.

Maybe I'll double down..

I went all in at 400k sat JUST NOW! Feels shit man....

Dont feel down... it's weak hands and bagholders responding to initial bugs on the app, THEY WILL BE FIXED! It's a reaction to shillers pushing the VISA story, nobody EVER said that VISA would be anounced with the app, VISA is coming an all the weak hands will cry when it does.

Fuck off with your shit scam coin!

GET OUT IDIOTS THIS WILL NOT RECOVER NOW.

MCO is done...get into TenX (PAY) and make your money back

Fuck off you Tenx shills I cant believe what idiots you are xD