Daily Blockfolio thread, Veeky Forumsbros

Daily Blockfolio thread, Veeky Forumsbros.

Inb4 "USD is a PnD"

HODLing for a year unless OMG supermoons early then I exchange that for ARK too. I'm clearly an idiot though so I doubt my plan will make me rich.

Still waiting on coins from

Dcorp
Agrello
Obsidian
Dimcoin

dude remove the status ico, it's ogre

Rate me fags.

Rate me goys

Best portfolio I've ever seen, you have to be Jewish.

ayyyyy lmao

>you have to be Jewish.
Kek hell no, just a red blooded white man who fucking hates working and is striving to retire before I'm 30.

Help me bros. What would you do to these bags?

r8?

Personally, I'd ditch the BTC for ETH, then dump all those shit coins for either OMG, TNT or IOC. I'd go with TNT if I were you. They're only 22c a piece and they have a solid coin. ICO has just finished so they're not on the big exchanges yet, but they are on etherdelta

Dont buy so much shit. Dont listen to biz.

I've seen worse.
>BTC $3.41
Why?

How am I doing lads?

You'll be fine. Why are you holding Digibyte and XEM though? Maybe sell both of those and put them all into some potentially high-gains coin like TNT or something.

Too many meme coins, stop buying this shit.

You're riding the future wave of decentralized exchanges, well played.

9/10. Very good.

>unironically holding NMR

issue with me recording going from btc to other stuff and left me with mystery $3

Im gonna dump NMR as soon as possible to invest in something else

Remember to give your friendly neighborhood OP a rate too, bros

Did you catch the xmr train early?

Not bad at all, although I would consider increasing your amount of ETH at some point soon (desire being near ATH) for ICOs

Making it?

Despite*

>14093 TNT
You're making it alright, despite the other shitcoins

I got like 600 worth at 50 and sold at 90 but missed the second moon up to about 130. Been buying up and down ever since, made about 750 off 600 so I don't regret it at all

Nice

>Neo
dump and invest it BAT

Should I dump my NEO into OMG? Or keep it? I can't decide.

R8?

Ayy fellow $4000 bro

When did you buy your neo? OMG just went on a run the past 48 hours so maybe it's not the best time to buy.

Yes

Pls rate

DON'T. NEO will have a great September, mark my words

Rate me im a newfag

Put your btc in something, there is no reason to hodl that low amount of btc in this bull market. Lisk, Pay, are good contenders for this flavor of the month

I have been stuck in a cycle of 2300 to 2400 for days after my NEO and OMG got me out of the 1000s.

I hate it when my investments act like actual investments.

Behold my shit coins

but but... NEO has been so good to me. It brought me from 3.5 to where I am now :(

I might just dump the GAS once it goes up for BAT real soon.

>shitcoins
Why?

what the fuck even is eth classic

Just keep holding, your ARK will hopefully give you a NEO-like run into 3-4K.

Sunofabish

>mining BURST, SIGT, and CURE btw
>might go all in on mining CURE depending on what my first payouts are like
>fuck is that coin weird, the website feels like it belongs in 1995

Last time I posted it someone criticised it

How hard is it to reply to a poster?

Im saving that for icos

The hard fork after the hack... Google is your friend, use it

Surely you want ETH then?

Bumping my own post, what the fuck should I be doing with DNT?

I still kick myself for not selling when it was worth 600$ and it's close to my buy in at 1500sats.

Will we see another bullrun or am I better off buying ARK?

Thanks for the advice. I have been looking at IOC for a while but TNT hasn't been on my radar.
I got memed alright. Bytom is shit. Hold cat and adx until a pump or just fuck my shit up?

I just started yesterday. Will put in 600 more once I see some nice dips. Also the BTC is actually in the Bitdice ICO of which the USD equivalent will be computed on Sept. 15.

Looking at ZRX, IOC, DNT, PAY, OAX, BTM. Will put about 500 on the Kyber ICO.

>TNT hasn't been on my radar
Nor mine until yesterday. There's a thread on it now
>

Started with 5k in Feb

Fucking buttons man

Updated should I cut my losses and sell NMR? Its only like $35 loss

>Looking at ZRX, IOC, DNT, PAY, OAX, BTM. Will put about 500 on the Kyber ICO
Biggest mistake a newfag can make is overdiversifying. ETH is an essential, and the best coin in my opinion you can buy for cheap now is TNT, with IOC second place. Leave the others for now, you can always buy new coins when you build your port up.

wow that is amazing

Where should I buy TNT?

for real started with 5k? what you did? hold daytrad swing?

>Neoscoin
W-why? Its dead isnt it?

Wow you're port is more diverse than France Germany and Sweden

It's not dead. There are just 2 devs who literally develop the whole thing. The main one is Syntaks and he is 100% dedicated to this project and at it pretty much non-stop. The beta for v3 should be released fairly soon. Bought it at 3 cents a coin and currently making good gains staking it.

Did some conservative trading here and there but mostly held desu.

I bought in early as well and had about 3000 coins. Syntaks is a pretty nice guy but when they necked everyone's wallet I sold out and figured it died

only have 0.1BTC what do you think about this
0.04 ETH
0.04 OMG
0.01 XMR
0.01 RISE

Join the slack dude. Syntaks is on it daily. He keeps telling everyone who doubt him to NOT buy the coin until they see the actual finished product which, granted might take a while.

Started with $7k. I think I need to reorder and also put in some more fiat. Would like some comment.

(Didn't mean to quote you)

Advice?
Not shown: 7k LINK, 8k ODN
I want to add: more BLOCK, SHIFT

Hmm might have to. NEOS got me all my other coins I have today

>Neos
pic-related is my deepest regret.

This was my sell out

Pls r8

I'm almost to 5 digits bros

Don't hold btc

not bad, it's less than half of that now. I'm holding it because I still have faith in syntaks and cuz I get about 3 Neos a day staking it.

Bretty gud. I would maybe throw some money into like PAY at some point or keep buying OMG

?

consider yourself there already, BTC may reach 5k ath the next couple weeks.

god wills it

Damn how do you get into staking it? Its like a 5000 coin entry right?

With that quantity it won't make a difference even if the price of btc x2s or x3s. Better off with alts.

Please rate.

Also how do I receive dividend ark? I voted for a delegate

yeah but on alts you can lose everything, btc is comfy steady gains. I myself have only .2 btc, but poorfag so... can't really risk gambling it on shit coins

Buy BAT my dude. Cheap and will prob make decent gains

What do I need to do?

I want your opinion Veeky Forums

I started with 700 around april, only holding btc and eth, until ans, earned a bit there and transefer back to btc. I bought sia at 800 ath and currently at a huge loss there

Now, I dont want huge gains, I want comfy holds, what would you do? I read pretty much all white papers, but still cannot decide, since the quality of a coin doesnt influence the price like it is constantly suggested, only the hype.

why do you think that?

>tfw I'm the only person on Veeky Forums riding the FUN rocket

Pls help

Going off how its been doing lately plus it has a pretty neat team behind it as well

Pt2

I've multiplied my initial investment by five since i started a few months ago but i still feel depressed about decisions that could've made me more money...

Started 5 days ago, wat do?

your portfolio looks good and professional.

>I've multiplied my initial investment by five since i started a few months ago but i still feel depressed about decisions that could've made me more money...
>sad about only 5x
that's real retarded sir

No, 5k is to run a master node. You can stake with less, not sure of the limit though.

Gonna sell the bottom coins (used as learning money). I'm pretty comfy atm but really need to invest at least 1.5k more, which is going to take me 3 months. The wagecuck life...

you had 60 k neo ? worth millions now ? i am correct ?

neo =/= neos

NEOS is a 3 year old coin.

NeosCoin (NEOS)
$4.31

60 k x 4 = 240 k USD :\

Does anyone have a screenshot of that autist portfolio?

sadly, yes

ouch

$1000 total invested, feels good