twitter.com/LoMoCoinTeam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TKN
> I was shilling BNB when it was a dollar
Don't miss the moon train

IoC. DIONS Coming.

MCO

its pure shit but it'll make u some money

Im doing my own research atm, so you can do yours aswell. Im accumulating right now. Suck a dick OP

STRAT, SYS.

NEO

Diversify between TKN and PAY since MCO failed to deliever and the reputation is shit now, the other 2 will get pumped after the blood bath. Thank me later. Screencap this.

IOC or ADX. Both are greatly undervalued atm

How do you do research? How does someone even go about finding a 10x coin? I know the advice is generally "buy a not-shit coin," but what exactly does that mean? I'm not asking you what to buy, but I wanna ask what goes into your decision making

Lmao everyone listing coins whose ships have already sailed

>He still hasn't bought NXS

you log into cryptopia or other shitcoin havens and buy a bit of this a bit of that low-marketcap shitcoins after you've read what they are all about
then you come here and on other places to shill like you've never shilled before
once enough suckers buy into it you've already made 5x or more so you can do the next batch

Get some SYS or OK. SYS will release a new wallet 12 September and is growing.

> low iq poorfag

> hype, what is its social media presence like
> circulation + market cap
> all time chart, has it had an initial pump? no? it will get one
> is it on the big exchanges? good
> does it have a reasonable volume for a shitcoin? nice
> pluto

>buying coins up 100% in week
ship sailed already

Bancor. Buy low..

> all time chart, has it had an initial pump? no? it will get one

tihs is the point i have known for a long time but have been too much of a pussy to do anything. so take pic related (pascal coin), it has a huge surge at the ico, but is rather quiet. If this is not an absolute shitcoin, what is the chance that it will actually make a pump similar to ICO value? it is scary to think it won't

Zcoin

first post best post the rest are pure garbage

LMC and IOC.

That's the most common graph you'll ever come across. Look at ZRX and DNT for something similar that's happened recently.
> initial release pump, happens with most coins (good sign)
> dip, correction
> followed by a smaller pump after the dip for the whales to sell off everything
> dip, correction
Look at the order books + depth chart to see if anything is going on. It's possible they're acquiring more coins this way for a third pump.
> the third pump usually moons, surpassing the first initial pump
But that coin doesn't have any volume at all, so you'll most likely be a permanent bagholder

That ship already sailed too user...

Let me guess, you bought high?

Biblepay

XMY sir..

how do i determine if a coin has enough volume to give it a chance?

Opus

I'm not sure how low the bench can go, but around a $2million volume is good from what I've seen. Sometimes you can hop on the pumps on Veeky Forums that are being shilled before they start though.

>LMC
interesting suggestion. This is one of the few coins I bought into really early and made a bundle on the initial pump. I see that it has found a support floor, why do you think it'll pump again?

Literally any alt. You realize it's alt season in september when btc falls, right? Just buy something thats sideways.

volume is a meme. if the coin moves at all, you can buy it. i've bought tons of shitcoins that fell back to 10~ btc volume after a 100% pump that proceeded to go to 1000 btc volume after it pumped another 300%.

florincoin - alexandria.io about to release. 14mil market cap rn easy x5

ICN and TNT

ICN is a long hold, and super cheap at the moment (things will pick up greatly once the first DAAs start coming)

TNT is going to hit the major exchanges and moon any day now

CFI

twitter.com/LoMoCoinTeam

Release of their new app in september.

>3 weeks till the conference still
>Millions of dollars pouring in
>have fun buying the news instead of the rumors

What's the point of long term holds when you can just sell at profit asap?

Is a coin going 3 times up in few months better than pump and dumping coins all the time?