about the same tbqh

students?

250k checkings
1mil vanguard stock index
500k crypto
0 debt

yes

nice just bought 100k

480$ could've been more but bought alot of useless stuff car costumed pc expensive phone i regret it desu

Want to get into crypto. Trying to arrange prices with people that sell btc and eth. Have to figure some thingd out with financial advisor and lawyer.

If things go as planned ill get my dad into it.

>keeping 7mil in a bank account

somewhere north of $400k
$100k in home equity
$100k in managed investments
$85k in my retirement account
$120k in crypto
Cars, guns, gold, etc I don't keep close track of the value for because I don't keep my gold at home, and I don't consider my guns/cars investments, since I use them and they're not really collectibles.

kanker

24 yo
$8k in savings
$20k in home equity
$1k in crypto

am.... am I gonna make it?

kankerhomo

Weird to see so many rich ppl here on Veeky Forums. I am a rather poor student from Latvia, started with 200 EUR now I have about 8000 EUR networth from my trades.
P.S. if anyone of you richfags are feeling generous (btc) 1GB41c82utXQvboLQDfFRdw9VReKoR1d6P

>Keeping almost if not all your liquid assets in one place
It's not about the total amount. It's about the single point of security.
Even if it was crypto, keeping it in one wallet, or even one coin, is asking for trouble.
Likewise, keeping passwords and directions to all your accounts, wallets, money, assets, anything, in one place, is equally stupid.

If you were to have billions of volume, keeping a few mil in one bank or wallet would technically be fine. It's comparably small risk and supports the service used to store it.

Whether or not supporting banks in such volume is moral is another question I'd rather not argue about.
Society needs them to function for now, since the demand to be put in debt is so high. And there's no feasible way to rid this.

Lol dont be greedy you are rich in your country

wtf

This is just the money my dad sent me since my 18th birthday till now (22). He wont even send me more when my sister who is younger already had 10m in er bank. Fucking hate him for that, but ill let him know after ive doubled this amount before 2018.

Had about 15k two months ago
down to just under 6k

Disgusting man. Godverdomme

I just surpassed $400,000 in crypto at 24 years old.

kanker, wie je zusje?

Is that in Monopoly cash?

Fuck you dad for sending me 7m! Fucking asshole I hate you.

Jesus you are such a spoiled faggot.

>Assets 230k
>Still pays interest
wow your dumb

>No debts
>10kUSD 'fuck it' money in checking for accessibility
>6.5BTC (Currently around 30kUSD or so) in cold storage
>~3.5BTC in exchanges on alts

If lending counts then my brother owes me like $800 that keeps shifting up and down as we pay for each other's convenience. I deal with all his internet purchases (Computer parts and various toys), he deals with all my physical purchases (Food, rent).
My dad might still owe me $1000. Not sure, don't really care.

I'd count my other assets physically, but valuing those is hard.
Crappy car, high end computer, countless laptops both working and otherwise, , several game consoles, tons of sex toys and, chemicals, plants, furniture, etc.

I actually don't want to be rich. Being rich draws scrutiny, demands, responsibility, etc. I have no ambitions worth putting in that effort.

If I remember correctly, some loans are tax deductible. It could potentially be worth the interest to take out the cut in profits.

Still about -$20k

Assets: 20,000 (17k crypto)
Debts: 50,000 (student loans)
Net worth : - 30,000

I want to die

53k in the bank
4,5k in crypto
Maybe a few thousands in study loans.

>If things go as planned ill get my dad into it.
don't you mean "father"

Meanwhile a friend of mine had only 6ct left on his bank account, end of month is always hard:p

That's what happens when you trade your future away in debt and bodily damage for comforts today. Your efforts get sucked up when it's time to pay.

Exactly. Lowers taxes by not paying it off

-$23,408.1 in student debt
$3,886 in checking
$150 in savings
$2000 worth in crypto
Too lazy to check my 401k right now

Been widdling away the debt for almost two years now. I feel so fucking worthless at this point, not even sure I'll feel revealed when I have no debt. The damage of this piece of shit "first" world has been done

keep your head up brother, u will make it.
this too shall pass.

Nice, OP!
freshman in college, $500 networth lol

80k in bank
30k in crypto
Lives at home
Wtf am i doing

>80k in bank

Being a retard

Im..
30 years old
Living at home
50k in crypto
40k in 401k
15k in stocks (such a waste of money)
10k in bank

It's acceptable to live at home. Unless you either hate your family or plan to start a family separated.
The reason you're unhappy with your situation is you lack ambition. No goals that make your heart dokidoki
Find something interesting. Most of the world just accepts reproduction and their primary interest. But you could find whatever you want.

how did you get there?

Fuck off, I bought 200k

This has got to be bait

Want some advice?

£10k bank
£25k crypto

how do you guys have so much money? like 80k or 10k in bank? what do you do? just bitcoin mining?

2M in crypto
5,5M in Real Estate (Berlin & Leipzig)
5K in my bank account
Im living in a place which I rent for 600 a month.

51.70 eth
127.50 ltc
52 in bank

In usd

3.2m € real estate (which generates 7% revenue with rent)
20k bank
1.7m € crypto

I bought the house I've been living for rent back in June with crypto money because my father forced me to. Could have made more with crypto since then

5k bank 2k crypto 2k my car student and 5m debt

Work in family business no expenses. Just save my money
Im dead inside

$80.1 in crypto. I'm doing great.

I come from /g/ and started mining when bitcoin started. I invested all the profit into mining rigs I self-built in my parents basement. Then I had to start university because my father forced me to. 4 years later I'm a multi millionaire. Probably the richest person in my town

205k CAD

108k cash
55k crypto
15k individual equities
27k index funds

That's pretty much my goal OP. Just enough to buy myself a house. How much did you start with? Will I make it with 14k right now

>communist
>on Veeky Forums

About 7500€ :(

jealous af - good job user

Did you work or something while in uni? or it just kind of exploded while you were there?

>richest person in my town

but have you cashed out?

Lowest effort bait ever

>Disgusting man. Godverdomme
3000 in crypto
9001 in retirement
5000 in checking/savings

35yo, wife 33yo
$310k retirement
$13k checking account
$15k crypto
$12k 529 plans for kids college funds
$95k school debt (me- engineer, wife- pharmacist)

Doing alright- on track to eliminate school loans in 41 months.

Oh yeah, I only worked 6 years after college, I stay at home with the kids now. So, we live off one pharmacist income. Living frugal until we get our current house fixed up and getting a farm later.

600k in ether
400k house
No debts

Nu denkt hij aan zn kankerwijk als hij langs je rijd

19yo
$30k in ETH and OMG
$12k in stock
$1k in bank

No job, no debt. Going to university, will graduate with no debt because parents will pay it off. Planning to go to law school in 3 years. Hopefully by then my crypto will be worth about $500k and I'll be earning 10% interest by staking Ether and I should be able to use that as a means to cover my law school loan and a "basic income" for when I'm between jobs or too lazy to get a job.

I'm I sorted for life Veeky Forums?

*am I

85k$ in crypto, 19
80k$ in student debt on a loan that I used to buy crypto

you're a stay at home dad while the wife works?

must be nice to have a sugar mama

>implying pumping pajeet shitcoins all day isn't work

it does sound comfy though, especially the bit about a farm

never take a fucking loan to buy crypto, you are still intime to get out fucking teenager

Very. And since the kids are getting older, they are getting easier, but more mentally challenging.

I want 50-100 acres so I can do what ever I want on it. Hunt, shooting range, trails to run and workout in the woods. Chopping wood. You know, outdoor man shit.

Lol hate his dad, obviously worked too hard to decently raise kids.

Laat me weten wanneer je gaat investeren, goede indicator voor de top!

Worked since i was like 20. I made like 40k in my lifetime from part time tutoring alone.

Total amt invested in crypto for me is like 25k. I didnt do that well in crypto.

Age and salary growth as follows:

20-24: 30k
25: 36k
26: 45k
27: 55k
28: 60k
29: 65k
30: 78k

Didnt live with parents for only 3 years

It adds up

It exploded because I always spent all the bitcoins I made mining bitcoins on mining more bitcoins faster instead of turning them into cash

55k in crypto
5k in bank
26k debt

I'm sorry to burst your dreams but 50-100 acres is not enough for all of that lmao fucking city slicker I have more than 10x that in Texas and 12x that in Oklahoma

While I agree it is a stupid position to put yourself in, logically most crypto out-earns most loans' interest rates. Even after taxes.
Pretty sure federal student loans are enforced to have low interest rates.

Now I wouldn't advise this, but if every single person across the USA would pump student loan money intro crypto, it would bubble the SHIT out of it and devalue the SHIT out of USD.
Possibly enough to kill faith in the currency, knock down backing, and ruin the position of loaners past the point of return.