BTC

who's still waiting for the 'dip'

fucken retards

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/bitcoin/@hitlerdoge/goldman-sachs-technical-analyst-predicts-a-march-to-usd4800-followed-by-a-great-correction-2017817t143643652z
reddit.com/r/btc/comments/6wsrfr/be_vigilant_bcore_will_create_chaos_but_this_is_a/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

waiting for the crash

lmaoing at ur life

Waiting to put 10k into it
We really need a crash.

You Don't say that

There are no dips or ath per see. Its all a matter of putting those in a timeframe and time is an illusion.

let me just open a short position

Waiting on that crash. Shouldn't be long now

It will play around 5k for a couple of hours before a dip. I will be selling around 5037

I never really like frog posting I kinda hated it. But then I came to biz. Biz has the best frog posting

goldman sacks crashing it soon
steemit.com/bitcoin/@hitlerdoge/goldman-sachs-technical-analyst-predicts-a-march-to-usd4800-followed-by-a-great-correction-2017817t143643652z

where do you get these cute frog memes, like the frog is a baby?

BUY GOLD

Dumbfag, it's shooting to 10k

What event, or even series of events, could cause a crypto collapse? There isn't one.

Yes it is I will buy back in around 4600 just getting some free bitcoin

The event where the whales have finally made so much money that they're willing to turn their BTC into usable fiat.

Why not buy in again just after? As long as there are queues of morons willing to fund scam companies adoption will increase.

>tfw you didn't buy in 2011.

Another hard fork?

You caught autism. Only autism can post the same pic in different variations for 5 years straight and think it's still funny.

I'm sure the greatest investors of our time have felt the same way

Screencap this

Goldman Sachs is going to crash this once the price is around $4800 so that they can accumulate from weak hands selling.

>tfw you didnt mine in 2010

i had the money and the knowledge in 2012 , i just didn't buy .. was not convinced 100%
had more money in 2014 1015 2016 , still didnt buy.
fuck

i dont own any bitcoin now either

Shorting bull market..

Veeky Forums opened shorts when the price was 2000

>tfw USD was only 39 ₹ in 2009
Buying btc then would've made me the world's first trillionaire

The ~500 btc sell wall that has been jumping all over the place today on gdax = GS most likely. Assigned to manipulating.

i was so close to buy 3000 btc in 2012 , its painful

just realized this is EXACTLY what will happen.

there will be FOMO leading up to 5000. that fomo will provide the liquidity institutions and ancient whales need to cash out without moving the price downward. once they've unloaded, all bets are off.

>Bitcoin crashing

Cool meme

I Bought the dip

WHY WONT THEY LEAVE OUR MEMES ALONE. FIRST THEY RUINED AMD NOW THEY ARE GOING TO RUIN BITCOIN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is it because the Jews Took it over.

Please. spoon feed me on the Fork and how decentralization has been compromised.

the pain from not buying when it was $8. I said to myself over and over I should spend some and hold it for ten years.

Fucking A.

What hurts more was that I was mining and into crypto in 2014. Making money. But stopped. fucking A. If I just stuck with it.

About 90% sure that was made by a 12y/o from /pol/

the jews took over bcore. by suppressing the block size, they convert on chain transactions to an expensive "settlement" network, and they then privatize the normal transactions off-chain (lightning network), which blockstream has patents on. lightning network will also have subscription fees and require KYC/AML.

bitcoin cash is the new bitcoin

Thanks user.

is the community going to sacrifice the original integrity of the coin to Join the eternal jew and rake in the shekels? Will there be consequences to this?

It doesn't seem like buying shit on the Dark markets with BTC is a good idea anymore.

More like a cute down syndrome.

it's still unclear what will happen. BTC has become too big to fail, which is why blockstream isn't hiding their plan anymore. it would also be a nightmare for exchanges like bittrex, polo, cryptopia etc to convert all their BTC/altcoin markets to something else.

there won't be an overnight crash. it will probably be a slow process and BTC will dredge through it like a dysfunctional government slowly dying.

They 'foresee' an obvious and predictale price and say it will crash afterwards
Making it crash by institutional fudding

They buy in at that point, it keeps going up, there's no other way for bitcoin, specially with the actual dtate of economy
Bankers are scared, dont let them buy in for cheap

DO NOT SELL

1/2

Basically, Bitcoin was seen as a legitimate threat. The Bitocin Core team, who Satoshi Nakomoto "handed" the project over to are now being seen as malicious actors. They want to cap the block-size limit at 1 MB per block. Meaning 1MB worth of transaction data can fit into 1 block every 10 minutes. Bitcoin's price scales according to Moore's Law: an exponential increase based on the userbase. Blockstream has been secretly paying Bitcoin Core developers to support and advocate for Segwit as the scaling solution, when another solution called FlexTrans exists, is free and is much better. Gavin Andresen also created something called Bitcoin XT or some shit way back and the owner of the 3 main bitcoin comm channels, Theymos, censored and banned discussion of his solution. Blockstream, heavily associated with bit fiat-winners, are suppressing Bitcoin's price through a software upgrade that has actually passed. Right before the upgrade, Roger Ver and chinese miners forked the chain and created an alternate Bitcoin called Bitcoin Cash, they upped the blocksize limit to 8 MB (Satoshi originally planned 32 MB implied by his first signed message, but TEMPORARILY capped it at 1MB due to spam attacks early on.) Now Bitcoin is seeing more users, and Segwit has been activated as a solution to the clogging of transactions on the Blockchain. Also, segwit only increases BTC scalability by like… .7 MB, which is 1 transaction per second more than what it was for the last 8 years lmao.

THEY'RE SUPPRESSING BITCOIN BECAUSE IF BITCOIN WINS, THEY LOSE. They have created an active roadblock to ensure their survival at the top for a little longer.

Fucktard
You know what you have to do, its dispodable income right?
Buy some btc and at least you wont feel like you didnt do what you had to do (as you feel now)
If it drops, it was disposable income anyway, dont think it will though

2/2

TLDR

>2 Bitcoins

>Original Bitcoin coopted by kikes via Segwit

>Blockstream created Segwit as a way to cap Bitcoin's growth, steal the use-case it has created for itself IRL, and pretend everything is A-OK.

>Bitcoin Core will now implement the Lightning Network on Bitcoin, essentially making it a payment network where off-chain transactions happen via Segwit and LN.

>Bitcoin Core and Blockstream want to be the Visa of Bitcoin

>Blockstream has patents on Segwit they (((promise))) to only use in (((defensive))) situations

>This means they have now taken over BTC, as their patents are on Segwit and Segwit is irreversible on the Blockchain

>BCH (Bitcoin Cash fork) is being censored an ALL communication channels for Bitcoin, now INCLUDING Veeky Forums. This wasn't a problem until recently.

>(((Bitcoin Advocates))) stating that increasing the blocksize will cause centralization, meanwhile they have supported Segwit, which literally makes it so that off-chain, unprotected transactions are a thing, and now people can accrue as much debt as they're allowed to via Bitcoin, meaning it can be overtraded.

This is a big chance to redpill the retards over at 4/biz/. They started listening last time when I called BCH rising from 292 to 1000, but now we're seeing more FUD from BTC shills. If you go take a look around in any BTC vs BCH thread you'll see it. You might even witness them disappear while trying to keep track of some.

basic gestalt here:
reddit.com/r/btc/comments/6wsrfr/be_vigilant_bcore_will_create_chaos_but_this_is_a/

You would have probably sold for a minor profit

If you wasn't sure about buying, you wouldn't have held all the way up.

I feel like people on twitter are like thos tipster scammers. 68% winrate, 55 ROI!!!! GET IN NOW. only $2400 special price!

Profit in 1 week with $100 bets.

Zero proof of actually winning bets.

So, how to profit?

>tfw you did mine in 2010
>formatted wallet

Oh well, was probably only something around 1/3 btc anyway. Also mined Doge when that shit came out in the first alt-coin wave, that shit went with Cryptsy though.

>whales finally sell for actual money

>steady flow of greater fools taper of

why the fuck would I buy btc when literally every other coin goes up by more %...

>tfw sold my bitcoin in 2013 and stopped mining after the first crash
>bought .12 BTC when it was $1000 the first time in about 2014
>still have it, didn't buy anymore
>Bought LTC and ETH in June when BTC was around 3k, stupidly didn't buy any BTC

REEEEE I probably could have made a few thousand at least if I stuck with it. I had money since when I bought the .12 I was just starting at my big boy job. On the bright side, I made about $400 on my BTC and so far $400 on my LTC and ETH investments.

I just bought .1 more BTC so get ready for the crash, boys!

Bump.

buy and hold bitcoin cash for the long term obviously, like me.

It's cheap as it's ever going to be because blockstream convinced a bunch of morons to dump their bitcoin cash for next to nothing.

As far as segwit goes, how exactly is it limiting btc growth and corrupting the network if people actually have the choice of NOT using it if they don't want to? After wide implementation if it turns out that it is indeed causing concentration of power among certain constituents, people will get rid of it and move forward and there is nothing "patents" and "core devs" can do about it. I'm not a dev or a subject matter expert but that's how I see it. WTF am I missing here?

It's pajeet meme. Google Apu Apustaja

>are now being seen as malicious actors.
only by utter morons. 90% of bitcoin community support core. BTC is now approaching 5k, even with 1mb blocks.

cashcuck eternally btfo'd

>90% of bitcoin community support core

90% of the bitcoin community are dumb as rocks and wont know what hit them

you would have sold at $16

2 Bitcoins
Original Bitcoin coopted via Segwit
Blockstream created Segwit as a way to cap Bitcoin's growth, steal the use-case it has created for itself IRL, and pretend everything is A-OK.
Bitcoin Core will now implement the Lightning Network on Bitcoin, essentially making it a payment network where off-chain transactions happen via Segwit and LN.
Bitcoin Core and Blockstream want to be the Visa of Bitcoin
Blockstream has patents on Segwit they (((promise))) to only use in (((defensive))) situations
This means they have now taken over BTC, as their patents are on Segwit and Segwit is irreversible on the Blockchain
BCH (Bitcoin Cash fork) is being censored an ALL communication channels for Bitcoin, now INCLUDING Veeky Forums. This wasn't a problem until recently.
(((Bitcoin Advocates))) stating that increasing the blocksize will cause centralization, meanwhile they have supported Segwit, which literally makes it so that off-chain, unprotected transactions are a thing, and now people can accrue as much debt as they're allowed to via Bitcoin, meaning it can be overtraded.

good chance I would of sold before Lambo Land gains.

Isn't BTC open source? Is SegWit or LN needed?

Yes, thank you I read that pile of propaganda bullshit already - no need to spam like a moron. None of it actually answers my question. People are not required to use segwit unless they move their coins to a segwit address. I can continue using Bitcoin the way it was before segwit was implemented and no one can force me to switch.

How would a normie know if hes getting a segwit address or not desu i dont even know my own address i just dowloaded electrum and made it

people will be forced to use segwit and LN because the tx fees and waiting times are gonna get unbearable if they opt for onchain transactions

People will be forced to use segwit for unimportant for them (small) transactions until the next scaling solution is developed. Most people don't give a shit about paying a $15 fee for on-scale transaction when sending $10k+ worth of BTC.

>on-scale
meant on-chain

the next big scaling solution is LN and that completely takes transactions off the blockchain which undermines the entire idea of BTC to begin with

and actually people have been whining about the high transaction costs, clogged mempool and long transaction times for months so yes they DO care

MUH DIP

FUCK YOU UP

FUCK

YOU

You are missing the point. All I am saying is that segwit, LN, On-chain non-segwit will all coexist on the same network. Why is everyone assuming that something much better than all three of them won't come around and beat them all eventually. Segwit is not the end of the road for BTC. It seems like it's just an app gone viral.

no you are missing the point
bitcoin has been compromised. the banks have a foot in the door and can cripple its future growth
if you dont understand the implications of that then I dont know what to tell you

also

>It seems like it's just an app gone viral.

wat

segwit addresses start with 3

>the banks have a foot in the door
kys fucktard.
>m-m-m-muh axa
>m-m-m-m-m-m-muh bilderberg
>h-h-h-help guyz btc is compromised
Sell all your btc and shut the fuck up loser

>kys fucktard.

daily reminder that paid shills and usefull idiots are out in droves and this is how they operate
they got zero arguments, so they just resort to trolling and spreading disinfo and confusion

>calling Finland pajeet

That's multisig addresses

>the next big scaling solution is LN and that completely takes transactions off the blockchain which undermines the entire idea of BTC to begin with

EXACTLY.

>and actually people have been whining about the high transaction costs, clogged mempool and long transaction times for months so yes they DO care
They care, and they know. The jew invasion of BTC isn't a secret.

XMR and LTC are outgaining bitcoin and this is the reason for it.

Wow just fuck your shit up desu senpai... And I was thinking about killing myself for selling 40 NEO at 7$ after I bought it at 10$

I'm entering you at this moment.

>Dips a little
>"Oh shit here we go it's the Dip"
>Pops right back

لماذا لا يمكنني شراء تراجع؟

>high transaction costs etc
= wallets algorithm fault + bch cucks spamming the mempool

>XMR and LTC are outgaining bitcoin and this is the reason for it.
xmr has potential and real utility but will never replace bitcoin. keep dreaming while we enjoy our mooning btc. 5k soon. cashcucks so mad

>while we enjoy our mooning
Monero is up 3.5% againt BTC today and it's about the triple the price I bought it at (a few weeks ago)

>= wallets algorithm fault + bch cucks spamming the mempool
>has no idea what's going on

>xmr has potential and real utility but will never replace bitcoin.
It already is.

Yeah and FunFair is up 22% today. Probably means it will take over bitcoin + monero right?
God I love reading retards like you, so unaware of their stupidity.
0.001 bch has been deposited into your account

XMR is up 90% on BTC for the month, and there's a logical reason for it:

Nice I'll just Mine it.

paid shills and dumbasses out in force today

>= wallets algorithm fault + bch cucks spamming the mempool

outrageous tx cost, clogged mempool and long tx time all existed way before the fork you moron
I know its tough shilling bitcoin at this point... you know with the overwhelming facts and all that
but at least put some effort into it

>XMR is up 90% on BTC for the month, and there's a logical reason for it:
the logical reason is that people want to find a true anonymous coin that will dominate the darkmarkets. bitcoin wasn't designed to be totally anonymous. there is still a very long road to go for xmr to become a legit coin, it has so many problems right now but i guess you're unaware of them.
>roger "liar" vermin and craig "psychotic" wright just deposited 0.02 bch into your account

>>roger "liar" vermin and craig "psychotic" wright just deposited 0.02 bch into your account

strong argument there user
its hilarious that all you dipshits literally follow the same playbook

>tfw i actually did buy in 2011 but spent/lost them all

I did.

I also lost the wallet.

This. I crie evry tiem I think about that 100 BTC I had when I was mining in my dorm. And that's why Gramps here is an alcoholic.

The reason XMR and LTC are outgaining BTC is they both provide a value, and BTC doesn't anymore. L

It's getting displaced by LTC in the short term, long term BCC will flip them both because it's Bitcoin.

XMR is more than darnket tx currency, it's a private currency. Peope want to be in control of their livelihood. or BTC would still be unknown.

Ergo, XMR gains will hold after the flip. LTC's utility is a direct result of BTC's high-fee/slow-block self-destruct mode.

In other words, LTC is taking some BTC market now, BCC takes all BTC market later.

Blockchaincore BTFO SO HARD IN THIS THREAD WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?