Looking for advice on my next move. Thoughts?

Looking for advice on my next move. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EXjCqT-oK9M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Aparr from the fact that you miss ETH, I really like your blockfolio. I assume SNT has some room upwards, but hell not before any news from their side.

Sell all your NEO and wait for the XVG dip and invest in it.

You need Eth.. especially to invest into K Y B E R

Dude buy bitconnect coin and stake it in the desktop wallet I'm going to do it in a few weeks. I don't care about their lending service. But because of their Lending Service this coin does not go down in price at all that much. Your portfolio looks great man I am in Neo for 80% MCO for 10% and XMR for 10% I have 50000. But in a few weeks dude I'm putting another $50,000 just in two bitconnect and I'm going to stake it in the desktop wallet.

To summarize I expect BCC to go to $250 in the next four months if not sooner. Do you have any thoughts on this? I want to cash out around $300 coin and I want to put in the money when it's about 140 when I get the other 50k in a few weeks.

I have about 1.33BTC not on there that I was thinking of dropping into ETH for the upcoming ICOs this month but ETH is getting real expensive real fast...

Why Verge? It looks like it's has a huge run up. Are there significant technological advantages over PIVX?

Didn't get in on the whitelist unfortunately. Can I still get in?

Thanks man. Not really excited by the decentralised messaging coins. I'm more interested in the blockchain infrastructure coins (smart contract platforms, decentralised banking, Blockchain-as-a-Service).

Thanks man. I haven't looked deeply into Bitconnect. All I've heard is that it's a Ponzi scheme. Not saying it is, but how would respond to this?

It's on the lines of a ponzi for the people who use their lending service they lock up there coin for 180 days inside that program. However I'm not going to use it for that purpose I'm just going to buy bitconnect coin with BTC so that I can take it out at any time and I'm going to let the people who use their Lending Service be the ones that allow people like me to make money because I'm just investing on the outside layer so I can take the money out anytime so while this shit grows we would actually be making more money than they did with their actual Lending Service by staking it in the desktop wallet.

Interesting. I'll check it out. Cheers!

you'd be wiped out in a crash. you need ETH.

>that NEO
Nice.

no btc? lol. altought. atm probably not the best idea to hold it... seems legit. maybe add IOTA?

I'll rebalance some OMG and NEO profit into ETH.

I have another 2 BTC not shown here. Still not sure about IOTA. What do you think of the tangle technology?

Have a look at I/O Coin (IOC).

I got sick of missing coins like NEO/OMG/ARK/LISK ...

I'm not going to miss the next obvious mooner.

I've had a brief look into IOC. It's main competitors appear to be STRAT and SYS. Both sitting at 100mill and 74mill respectively. IOC at 44mill. What do you think of DIONS? Will it see widespread corporate adoption? Any use cases of IOC thus far in the business world?

if it works what they claim i think it could get really big.

i mean the only problem i see atm is that is not really that "old" - you know? bitcoin has proven itself over time. thats something IOTA must achieve.

so its worth the bet - i think throw some btc at it might be a good idea. (dont want to shill - make your own research ;))

youtu.be/EXjCqT-oK9M maybe have a look at this one.

cheers

Ditch Strat and Waves, pickup Eth and some more Monero.

Blocknet.

Stratis and Waves have been huge underperformers. I would be $3k up if I had just stayed in BTC. I'll look into Stratis and Waves roadmap and will follow your advice if I don't see anything promising.

I was so close to dropping $20k on Blocknet when it was $4. Ambitious goals, so it can definately grow from here. Emotions still have me holding back since I missed out a huge opportunity early in its life. Oh well.

Will do. I'll look into a bit more. Thanks bro.

There is significant upside to IOC. For example, their named addresses will be huge. Imagine an online store using the wallet address myproductstore.io instead of 1X5gcVgEWr45stG667fdx.

I also like the fact it is aimed at businesses - with an ex IBM president (albeit Mexico IBM) involved. I'm not into all these scam ICO's.

Anyway, you have another month before it should move too much.

also, STRAT is 700 million m.cap. SYS is 100 million market cap. IOC is 40 million.

But like I said.. probably no rush. But I highly recommend keeping an eye on it.

Agreed. Is this similar to the Ethereum Name Service (ENS)? Any key differences?

One thing that annoys me about IOC are the cheesy marketing lines (lol): "Where dreams become technology".

Overall they seem to have had a long past and the developers are very transparent. I'll dedicate way more research to this coin.

Haha totally agree. Especially for a blockchain targeting businesses.

If they did a rebrand with the release on DIONS, I think it would hit the stratosphere.

I'm actually not sure how it differs from ENS. I suppose it is part of the main-net? Will research it regardless.

Actually... it allows a business to use the DIONS wallet to set a named address, then use it for transactions.. for BITCOIN. Not just ERC20 tokens.

There are many businesses accepting Bitcoin. Not many accepting Ethereum.

Anyway, I'm waiting for the next small dip and I'll be picking up some more.

GL :)

Ahhhhhhh. Its like the Blocknet to 0x.

Printing the white paper as we speak. See you on Jupiter.

Same, but I bought yesterday.
It's still early, market cap is so low.