RED PULSE GENERAL

Will red pulse still 2x after the ICO is over?

How fucked is it for a company to know your main demographic is the Chinese and yet they are locked out of investing in your platform, only to take the scraps from westerners. Will this mean there is more demand? or will it never moon as much as it originally was going to?

I have a 40% presale lottery link, still wondering what to do with it... They're stuck in such a weird situation. I honestly wonder what is going through their minds.

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/neo-based-platform-red-pulse-bans-chinese-citizens-from-their-ico
reddit.com/r/RedPulseToken/comments/6x49ou/official_id_needed/
coin.red-pulse.com/kyc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cointelegraph.com/news/neo-based-platform-red-pulse-bans-chinese-citizens-from-their-ico

>For reference

No one is invested into Red Pulse?

When is it? I want in.

September 11th I'm pretty sure. Lottery pre-sale ends September 3rd, only 100/8000 got into it.

I don't like redpulse for the idea, but if you do, you should buy some. Bnb and neo (even though it's in the gutter right now) both did fairly well after the ico.

There's a real need for RPX, the issuing company's already established and avoiding chink scams is essential when it comes to big business or investment research, however all this KYC bullshit is harming everyone, after all crypto isn't meant for passport-holding selfies but user gains without the authoritarian state waiting to pounce

How to invest in the ICO? Their website doesn't provide any instructions

Be ready on the 10th when it opens. Don't know the exact procedure.

Shit happens and it's the reality you need to deal with.

Buying because its at such a discount

They will release instructions shortly, stay tuned to their page/subreddit

I love the idea regardless, just feel bad for the Chinese investors.

they will still be able to earn RPX for snitching on their employers/competitors

oh, and the demand after token distribution will be very high on their side so a big win for us, I'm expecting massive gains just on that alone

you mention having a pre-sale ticket in OP, care to elaborate on the terms a bit? can it be pooled? is your allocation capped?

As long as no KYC or shit like that is needed i will buy

it's been confirmed on their leddit that it is needed
source: reddit.com/r/RedPulseToken/comments/6x49ou/official_id_needed/

>feel bad for the Chinese investors.
are you a retard? do you seriously feel bad when some gooks are not getting another free ride? Do you realize most of the pumps are because of some random ching chong decided to buy more soy sauce?
Sometimes I wonder if people is 24/7 baiting or just plain stupid.

That sucks but might be an adventage because less people will be willing to show IDs. I will consider it

whats this 40% presale lottery link?

welp, I'm out

Lottery is over. They already have 100 people. If you buy on the first day you can still get 30%

This is why I'm going in. Once it hits exchanges, Chinese will be buying it up. Holding for no less than 10x

Even if you were selected, you'd have to put in $10k

Please delete this thread.
I need NEO's price to stay down so I can buy in at current price.

at any rate, RPX seems like a sound exit strategy after NEO having shat the bed
fucking commies, eh? ONE press release and it put so much fear into red pulse company for potential retroactive punishment after the inner circle of their party comes to a conclusion on ICOs, the hallmark of every "people's" judiciary

is this orlando general?

Because the price is stuck to 40$?

I wonder what the chinks think about this disaster.

no, the exchange rate is pegged 1 NEO:1000 RPX (+30% bonus on 1st day of ICO)
the only problem is the supply which depends on NEO:USD on 10th since their ICO target is fixed to 15MM USD
I'm expecting a multiplier in profit so the pain of my 20% loss in NEO finally goes away
t. never sold at a loss

THIS JUST IN
KYC form link: coin.red-pulse.com/kyc/
user must relinquish his anonymity before being eligible to participate in the ICO
50k USD cap per person, 1 tx per person

Do you see yourself getting 2x ICO price? Even with this fiasco?

judging by the vast majority of past ICOs I would be inclined to say yes, however I am aware noone can guarantee that even though the fundamentals are there and RPX token seems like a safe bet

Ahh I see, either way it's a safe play. I'm not worried the market cap is just way too low.

just got an email from them, they want a passport to prove citizenship, as s US citizen I can't participate...bummer

if you could concoct a way to establish trust I could do it for you since I'm not using up the $50k cap per entry
problem is, they only allow a single tx from a single wallet per entry

How significant will it be that it is the first ICO based on NEO platform?

How does this ICO thing work? When do you sell? Right as it hit the exchanges or what?