blackmooncrypto.herokuapp.com/
pastebin.com/c40t0aiP
discord.gg/zM5zE6
discord.gg/R665HQ
crushcrypto.com/analysis-of-chainlink/?awt_l=4t8pD&awt_m=gNujJPzj3r561PI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

buy high sell low

? It's still in presale until tomorrow

$owl? $nightbird? Fuck...put the name at least.

cool logo, just bought 1OOk

Blackmoon

>i'm interested. who can red pill me
Wenja spirit

*Hai hai!~*

I'm actually in on Blackmoon, user-san! I've put in 4.9 ETH and plan on adding more before the day is out!~

Basically, Blackmoon wants to be a platform for investment managers to build tokenized funds. In other words, a way for fund managers (think the company Vanguard and how it has various stock market funds) to issue tokens for their own funds. So if I built a fund that is composed out of several cryptos, I could an issue a token for it and people can just buy that.

So basically, it's Iconomi but actually *more* useful! And it wants to bridge crypto and traditional finance! So we'll get access to fiat funds, better compliance with legal regulations, a more experienced team, and so forth! If this thing takes off, it could eat up USDT and some of the gold-backed cryptos, plus more. It's been flying under the radar for now, but a lot of people are buying in. One of the Obsidian devs said he'd "bet the house" on it via the Veeky Forums discord group.

Anyways, this is getting attention NOW because Pre-Order closes in 22 hours and 50 minutes or so due to huge investor interest. So I'd get in soon if I were you and I wanted to buy in!

Here is the white paper, which is meticulously detailed:
>blackmooncrypto.com/bmc_whitepaper_170819_v1.14.pdf

Oh, almost forgot!

They have a referral program. You get 1% of whatever people put in, so share it with interested friends!

Here is my referral link, if you want to use it:
pastebin.com/ZBiHDUtz
Veeky Forums thinks it's spam, so I had to put it into pastebin like this. Sorry!~

>]
i dont'r trust u amine fegits

big mistake, guy

this

>topic line is right there
>post pic with vague statement instead
>can't crtl+f jack shit now

Everyone who does this should be banned.

im in as well anime chan. i was the other guy in that chainlink thread asking you about this. ill go balls deep as well

even my google has been shilling this shit to me

It's like ICN but the profit sharing is higher and instead of a dividend you work in the platform for a salary. It gets around the SEC by making the token a pass to collect employment income. It's like ICN with the price discovery of TaaS and sketchier tax implications.

I think the token will do well.

Oh and their partnerships look good on paper.

Oh hey thanks I'll sign up for this.
Oh it requires a minimum funding today
Ha ha nevermind.
Being poor sucks

Wait im confused. I have a pre order page now but i never set a password for my account. So whatever btc, eth, or ltc i send to these addresses will count toward the ico and the tokens will be sent to my eth wallet? Does that mean I'm already in? I don't need to worry about it?

dont worry buddo, the minimum funding is as minimal there is. its like ?0.01 btc or something

come in lads and lets go to the (black)MOON

account.blackmooncrypto.com/

just add (questionmark)ref=______ (where ____ is F05DC9) on the end of the above link for good ref

Glad to hear! And if you used the ChainLink link I provide, I am happy to confirm now that the pre-sale is closed that you *will* be getting your LINK tokens. And I think that the people who went over will also be getting LINK, since it didn't go over 10%.

I am pretty sure you need to set up an account first. Don't really recall. These guys have a weird set up process!

I have a preorder page and wallets to deposit funds into, but I never set a password.... Weird.

Do you suggest going balls deep in this? I put 2k into your chainlink presale link and i put 2k into obsidian, but in order to put money into this one I'll have to sell some of my zrx holdings because that's the only source of funds I have left. Damn, september isn't even here yet and I'm already stretched thin.

Oh also your link did go over 10%, it's at 330.xxx eth.

Damn it! I'll have to see what I can do about the link now.

A-Anyways, Blackmoon will likely be a long term thing, so I advise you to use your own judgment. For September we still have the Tron ICO, Red Pulse, Enigma, the Science pre-sale, Cindicator, Ambrosus, Kyber, and anything else I'm forgetting off the top of my head.

Just a LOOOOT of stuff coming up. I'm also stretched thin! Trying to find out where to fundraise from.

And try going here:
account.blackmooncrypto.com/login

How long term? Gonna read after a small sleep, but is there any chance to cash out of this after 3 months or so? Or will the coins not be delivered for some time after?

sorry for retarded question senpai

anime chan do you keep a blog or something?

how do i absorb more of your cryptowisdom

Anime-chan that 10% figure is baseless rumor conjured up by someone on biz. The team is still weighing options for spilled over pools. But based on the sentiment, I think everything will be OK.

I am about to purchase a kyber account from someone. When do the tokens actually go on sale?

Where can I find out about Science? I keep seeing it mentioned but can't find the fkr

Well user, to give some context, here is a list (from the white paper) of some of the tokenized funds that Blackmoon wants to set up in the coming years.

I'd say it's a healthy long term hold, though I think once the distribution starts on the 12th it'll go higher.

Oh, and they have something called downside protection! If the value goes down 20% of the ICO price ($1), they'll offer to buy back the tokens:
medium.com/blackmoon-crypto/what-is-the-downside-protection-752bec43e417

I've been considering setting one up, actually. For now though my advice is the same as I give everyone: read more. Use CoinDesk and CoinTelegraph as sources. Check upcoming ICOs on ICO Alert. Etc.

Hopefully! Thanks for the information user-san!

And Kyber ICOs on the 15th, last I heard.

>science.tokenhub.com/

It's being added by the Argon Group, which is the first true crypto investment bank. The stuff they've put out so far (including SALT) usually turns out well!

If you don't have 100k don't worry about Science until the ICO

Just read Cindicator. This is amazing haha. I love your shoutouts. Good stuff to read

Cindicator is a bitch. You have to write some some silly essay about your vision and role in the project.

At pre-order and during the first 48 hours of the Distribution Period the price of one BMC token will be $1.00.
From 3rd to 7th day (both including) $1.05.
After the 7th day $1.10.

>We are not in a hurry

It didn't detect my email when i said i forgot my password bah... I'll figure it out..

None of the other ICOs interest me. I'm looking for long term positions that focus on decentralized exchanges and novel serbies, so zrx, block, shift, link, and blackmoon should be enough for me. Thanks for all your help and good luck settling the chainlink thing.

you would if you were a whale

1.05 x 1million = extra 50k paid for the same amount of tokes

No i mean i can just participate in ICO on first or second day and it will be the same price as presale

Already lost all my money with Iconomi

Same lol. Just unloaded those bags the other night.

its already sold 1/3 of the softcap in the presale
doubt it the ico wil last a hour

Put pen in your asshole and you will know the truth

Oh, and as some of you might have noticed from the white paper, the founders and developers have operated a lending platform since 2015. Here's the link:
>blackmoonfg.com/

And I feel like I need to stress this again since people are asking me in the discords: I see this as a LONG term hold. If you're not fine with that, consider other projects.

...though you probably missed the Monetha flip. Gotta tag along with a whale or spend a fortune on gas to get into those kinds of ICOs.

It's actually pretty neat! But I'm still debating whether to put in money or not. Plus, I missed their tier 1 whitelist spot, so I'll either watch from the sides or try to join in the flipping post ICO (assuming I'm really crunched for cash).

*Hai!~*

Try the slack if you need help:
>blackmooncrypto.herokuapp.com/
They're rather responsive.

See the long-term bit. Though these guys are more experienced and have a better plan. I refer you to page 10 of the white paper on comparing Blackmoon to Iconomi and Melonport.

>pic related

oh shit. ok I'm down

I put a question on their chat box on their homepage. Hopefully it gets answered..

Try out their Slack they respond really fast
(they responded to me within 10 sec)

Shamefull Ref link : pastebin.com/c40t0aiP

Nice, good luck selling this on yobit and 2 other chinese yobit clones for 1 sat. To the moon! Or should I say, Black Moon. Heh.

i really like the way they do the Price

ill get 10% more coins just because eth/ltc/btc are up atm ( ofc they have to still be up by 10% 6 hours before the Launch)

way better then any of those other ico's where you invest some Eth and 2 weeks later eth is +30% while you wait on coins

Too shy for slack..

What's your take on the unknown hard cap situation?

How did you make an account?

if you want a quick response its the place to be ^^

You get the account if you buy the presale
and then you can add extra funds to the Account if you want to buy in more ( thats what i did i bought with eth/ltc/btc )

Actually if i remember correctly you get the Account by the Signup ( the ref link for instance :P ) and then its deactivated and it activates with an Initial funding in btc or eth or ltc

what are these discords :O

Cool, thanks.

You have so far presented both Obsidian and Blackmoon as long-term holds. Any flips on your radar in September, apart from Kyber?

apologize to anime chan. NOW

I am her body guard.

I sent in .01btc so we'll see

Thats what i did and then funded it with some extra Eth/ltc (meanwhile Ltc went up by 10% 10min ago so im getting 10% more from my LTC deposit )

To War!

unfortunately this is probably true

I'd love for someone to prove otherwise

>Oh, almost forgot!
>
>It's a pyramide scam, watch out!

thanks pedophile poster, you saved me this time as well!

How much does it take for the fund to appear?
Sent 1,7 eth

Fuck, I sent 1 eth but it's not showing up on the page. I guess crypto just isn't for me..

my eth took abit longer then btc/ltc

Veeky Forums discord - discord.gg/zM5zE6
0x discord - discord.gg/R665HQ

And I'm in a few others here and there~

Please keep in mind that I *try* to be conservative about my estimates (I'd rather they overperform expectations than underperform) and that my conception of what "long term" means is REALLY long. Months long. I'm still holding immediate post-ICO OMG, for example.

Blackmoon will clearly take awhile. Obsidian might do well sooner depending on how much people buy, how the messenger performs, and what new services are built. It's still undervalued in some respects, so it might do well sooner rather than later.

As for flips...
Monetha just happened. It'll go
Kyber is certainly on the list, as is ChainLink with the increasing FOMO (though I certainly intend to long term hold):
>crushcrypto.com/analysis-of-chainlink/?awt_l=4t8pD&awt_m=gNujJPzj3r561PI
Red Pulse most likely because they had to close off to Chinese buyers, but I'm still iffy on Chinese ICOs right now pending further regulatory clarification.
And Cindicator might be a good flip, but I fear I missed out on that one. They have tiered white list spots! That's pretty competitive!

For the referral, you only get 1% of what others put in. Which I think is rather realistic and believable, especially when compared to what you see around in crypto.

And I'm just leaving it as a choice! It's up to you, user-san.

It takes awhile with ETH right now. The network is still reeling from the Monetha ICO this morning. I sent an additional 3 hours ago and it only got in within the past half hour.

Are you still holding 0rx, or did you dump your bags after ICO like a smart person?

Honest answer here.

Thanks for all your help user. With your advice I'm totally gonna get my student loans paid off.

Sold a chunk to fund other ICOs, I'm still holding 20k for the long-term, along with others (including the 100k MBRS I'm committed to holding until the spring). You can check my wallet:
>0xb7aA88f43e1Ad3D745D02587Cf9a55A87eC31937

Also a small stack elsewhere in preparation for Radar Relay's release tonight.

Hai!~ Best of luck user-san!

>0xb7aA88f43e1Ad3D745D02587Cf9a55A87eC31937

hahaha anime-chan did you buy 3 yoshicoins, for a possible quick flip? cheeki

What? I like Super Mario World!

alright im out. cheers for all the advice based-anime chan. go watch konosuba if you havent already

You can email [email protected] to increase the limit. I talked with their support and did the same with mine.

Already have and it's fun!

I have. There shouldn't be a problem (I hope!).

How the hell is someone too shy for slack

Thanks for the help, Anime-chan. For curiosity's sake, what was your (conservative) estimate of the 0x ICO?

Dont judge me...

hmmmm I want in I think

Not nearly as high as it went up.

it looks like a Great project

instead of building a portfolio out of 10 altcoins
you can just buy a Certain fund wich has 10 selected coins

or buy Fiat Funds (Apple stocks?) or maybe even a Token Backed by Gold

Take a look at their Whitepaper for More info
its quite indepth
also the Slack answers really quick if you need help (or ask here )

there's one problem with it. BTC might crash during the next weeks. You might end up losing half your money by pre ordering now.

Pre-order ends tomorrow, user-san.

Jesus Christ, this is the internet not real life. No point in being shy when everyone is fucking ANONYMOUS.

I said don't judge me!

seems like you have trouble reading

>The BMC token distribution date is set for the 12th of September, 2017

For Pre-Order participants, the BMC rate shall be 1 BMC = 1 USD.

Your pre-order contribution will be registered in the original currency until the Distribution date. On the Distribution date your contribution will be virtually converted into USD and then exchanged to BMC at the exchange rate that will be fixed 6 hours before the distribution starts.

Exchange rate means the rate USD / which will be calculated based on publicly available information from major exchanges 6 hours before distribution.

The exchange rate BMC/USD will be equal to 1.00.

I'm judging the fuck out of you

I don't give a fuck, my dick judges anyone anytime.

I wasn't disagreeing user-san, I was just pointing out the window.

I'd rather take my chances with the pre-order than waiting.

:(

Dick judgement is ok.

If I have one BTC and am planning on holding it, is there any downside to getting in now vs later? It sounds like the quantity of tokens distributed will be locked in later. So 1 BTC might bet me 4700 BMC today but if BTC spikes to 5000 then I'd get 5000 BMC, and the same goes the other direction. But if I'm planning on holding BTC anyway it wouldn't matter

Well user-san, the opportunity cost is that if you put in now, you've got a spot. Deciding to put in later means competing with others.

Keep in mind that the pre-ordering was supposed to go up until the 10th. It was only today that everyone got the following message:
>Hey guys! We are about to overpass the cap for our pre-order - the $5M threshold. That is 1/3 from our lower hard cap for the whole sale. We also have about $2.5M in hard commitments that are now in the transferring status. So we intend to stop the pre-order at 2pm UTC time on Friday, September 1 and focus on preparation to the main sale.
>We are releasing the countdown on the website now and will keep opening new pre-order accounts until mentioned time. After that we will deactivate the pre-order button and will wait for all of you and all who is interested in our project at the main sale on September 12, 1pm UTC.
>Thank you for your participation and we are looking forward for our mutual success!
...in other words, word is getting out. If the hype for this takes off, particularly on Twitter and Reddit and the other services, then who knows what could happen? We could have a situation like Monetha today where it sold out within minutes.

Otherwise, the only other risk is not buying on the 12th.
From Day 3 to Day 7 of the sale the ICO price will got up to $1.05
From Day 7 afterwards, $1.1

Anyways, I figured better to get in now and risk market prices. I contributed in ETH, and I am hoping that won't come down in the next week, given that people will want to buy ETH, especially on the 11th and 12th for Enigma, Science, and Cindicator.

That's just me though!~

has there ever been a coin that skyrocketed right after the ICO?

Define 'right after'. 0x skyrocketed immediately after, DNT immediately 2x'd after ICO, was at 7x a week after, 25x at two weeks, still 10x now. So yeah.

doesnt 0x already have the possibility of adding stocks for example as a token?

Well, i was about to buy loads of MBRS, according to your advice, but didnt have any eth on disposal - and MBRS is going straight to hell. for long HODL, they are gonna steadily rise i suppose. whats immediate moonmission ?

user user, I have no idea what you're talking about!

MBRS, in my view, is doing well! Still quite up from when I pitched it around 5 to 7 cents. Their website (and those in its ecosystem) are being updated as we speak (and going on to tomorrow and possibly Saturday).

Furthermore, the token distribution for their third (and arguably most valuable) token, Domain token (DOM) is going to take place tomorrow at 12pm central time! 100 DOM for every 1 MBRS you hold in your wallet. It's why some people are buying now and pushing up the price a bit. Plus, Radar Relay (going live on its Beta version tonight) should list MBRS once it leaves Beta.

Buuuut~ Since you seem to want a "moon mission" and not a long term platform hold, then I refer you to an earlier post where I commented about upcoming flips:

Do you masturbate to anime?

whats your discord name? im on it too atm i guess im not that open to going into etherdelta atm. will wait and see

anyway. i bought your shilling, and just put 500usd worth of eth into blackmoon. ach from coinbase takes forever, and my dads eth are stuck at bithumb atm. we will see. not selling my omg bag to get into ICO atm imo. (its currently lending on bitfinex anyway)

sell

screencap'd this retard lmao