Fuckin love you guys

Hey guys just wanna say that we are all gonna make it. Anyone with ~1k in the most spicy cryptos is going to be loaded soon. Just remember to diversify your portfolios and only jump into shitcoins to make some fat profits.

You guys have made me around $10k in the past few months and introduced me to IO coin so thanks for that

Love,
user

You guys are amazing. Thanks to every one of you, just for being you.

Same here. Made 6k over the last few months and gonna multiply it with Kyber. Thanks to the user who pointed me towards decentralized exchanges a month ago!

If we pay respects to anyone, anime-chan is Moses.

Thank you anime-chan for your guidance and generosity in a world of manipulation, bull shit, and fraud. You have shown us true opportunity and broken the tech down in terms that everyone can understand.

Wherever you are, cheers.

fuckin dubs bois

Heh... that's nice. All I did was lose money past month.

Wholesome thread is wholesome!
I learned the most from you guys, I really appreciate that! Holding OMG, ZRX, ARK and XMR now, in the hopes of losing my shackles of my wageslave job.
Love y'all!

So everyone i see around me at work is getting into this bull market. I just opened my first account, gunna do some research and hope for the best.

You guys convinced me to put 0.1 bitcoin into NEO when it was worth $6. It wasn't much but you fucking retards are right most of the time somehow.

If you love me so much, share the wealth

Wealth is all around you brother, you just need to pick it up.
I've made some bad trades too user. Selling $10k of monero to swing trade STOX and then missing the monero pump, selling out of IOTA at 0.30$ to do something similar.

But it's taught me a lot and now we will make even more gains

Can you point these out to a fellow user?

TBqfH I don't want the pajeet shitcoin shillers to make it, the scammers, the idiots posting mining contract scam links, the reference link spammers. The beggars and attention whores. The retards clogging up the board with giveaway nonsense. Did I mention the fucking shit beggars clogging up every thread with their pathetic addresses?
I will actually actively contribute to them not making it.

>you guys shilled me into DNT
fuck you guys i hate each and every single one of you.

How much did you start with?

Love you too user

Veeky Forums got me into eth at 12 dollars
Veeky Forums got me into buying a chinese blue ant (which I thought for sure was a scam)
Veeky Forums got me into omg

Just filter out the bad shilling and pumpndumps

+1, bless you, Anime-chan

hard nights shilling IO

>sell beans for a dumb coin on yobit
>the coin goes nowhere but beans fall to 1/3
>back on bittrex with triple the money

How can you guys be happy? This shit is depressing af. I'm now at 140k and every day I worry: is the party going to end before I make it? I have way too many hopes and dreams depending on crypto.

Kind of off topic, but I just got here. I bought some btc way back when they were 15$ and kept them in a wallet that got exit scammed. If I had them still, it'd be over 50k$.

I'm at the point where I recognize that cryptos really are the future, there's absolutely no denying it. The technology is here to stay, blockchain technology will revolutionize the world.

Think about 10 years ago, smartphones didn't even exist. Now most of the internet is mobile. You can't even register for an email address in many cases without a phone.

Guys, please, do you really promise me that if I put the effort in, that I can ride cryptos towards freedom? Which cryptos do you legitimately believe in, personally? I'm thinking of putting in an ETF fund strategy and just buying multiple cryptos, thus owning the overall returns of the crypto market. ETF fund investing beats 98% of actively managed trades.

Sending you love.

where do you guys buy your bitcoin at?

And special thanks to that AdEx shill a few days ago.

>down 0.6k€

You're totally right user. Just buy the strongest coins and hold. I was trying to get too fancy and missed out seriously on a few trades... oh well now I understand the ways

Some bizbro posted when OMG went live. Put my last few thousand in there (after getting brutally fisted in July). Now I'm back and have more profits than ever. Love you bro

I've found Gemini to be the most reliable

I love the good feels being passed around, it helps cure my cancer from all the hate. Love you guys, you helped me get into the world of cryptocurrency in trading in general. Thank you for showing me the way

might as well give that a try then, was going to drop 1k as a starter onto cuckbase but they won't even take 1/10th of that so fuck it

>1 post by this ID from all posters itt

Knowledge is wealth. Lurk and you shall make gainz

I bought ANS at 200k and OMG at 120k which was late considering, but bought solely on the shilling from biz. HODLing both. Invested in nothing else, still learning. Keep up the good work anons.

Sell for usd and relax for a while, money is supposed to be a vehicle for more happiness.

We are family.

We all screw up. I sold ETH and XMR right before the pumps. You have to remember what you did wrong and then make that your goal. Right now, I'm just trying to recover my losses. Remember, crypto is extremely volatile and you can be down 99% Monday and up 500% Tuesday.

it's also nerve-wracking to think of the security implications. any program with root access effectively has all of your crypto too. wish there were more options for cold storage or offline wallets.

"Safe" long term is XMR, OMG, BTC and ETH. Make BTC majority, then ETH, then XMR and OMG

install linux and wallets on a USB stick and write backups on paper and put them in a safe

i also worry that the whole crypto hype is just a pilot run. then when some govt is sufficiently convinced that it will work, they'll fork and scrap the current blockchain of whatever crypto they end up using, and that's even if they don't just make one from scratch.

>install linux and wallets on a USB stick and write backups on paper and put them in a safe

not secure from hardware-based exploits, and you're still just using a regular desktop OS.

ideally, a hardware wallet would be self-contained.

give it some time, bloody hell