Why there's a shit ton of archeology that is deemed hoaxes because they make the official history fell apart?

Why there's a shit ton of archeology that is deemed hoaxes because they make the official history fell apart?

like human stone tool in carbon mines that dates back millions of years ago.
evidence of human as Gods (ancient astronauts) in tribal rituals.
subacuatic cities on most coasts.
a building under the pyramids that is 15k years old.
most fucking pyramids.
evidence of nuclear isotopodes on several earth layers.
human inactive DNA (called trash DNA).

Other urls found in this thread:

ancient-code.com/scientists-analyze-giant-skeletons-found-in-ecuador-and-peru/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Hammer
beforeitsnews.com/beyond-science/2012/10/hueyatlaco-250000-year-old-settlement-in-mexico-found-under-volcanic-ash-2439498.html
viewzone.com/pyramidcaves.html
theepochtimes.com/n3/996220-ancient-egypt-illuminated-by-electricity/
veda.wikidot.com/ancient-city-found-in-india-irradiated-from-atomic-blast
theguardian.com/science/2014/jul/24/10-percent-human-dna-functional-genome-biological-baggage
lifestyle.inquirer.net/88347/the-dogon-tribes-extraordinary-knowledge-of-astronomy/
all-that-is-interesting.com/sunken-cities
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cave_of_Altamira
youtube.com/watch?v=DKfGC3P9KoQ
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>human stone tool that's millions of years old
Source?
>evidence of humans as god
We need more concrete evidence than word-of-mouth
>subaquatic cities
Do you understand how rising sea levels work?
>a building under the pyramids that is 15k years old
Doesn't mean anything, considering homo sapiens are like 200k years old at this point
>most fucking pyramids
Also doesn't prove anything, considering humans were perfectly capable of constructing them at the time
>evidence of nuclear isotopes on several earth layers
nuclear isotopes are present on every earth layer naturally anyways
>human inactive DNA
actually explained by evolution

ancient-code.com/scientists-analyze-giant-skeletons-found-in-ecuador-and-peru/

yeah, good goyim, don't ask questions.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Hammer

yeah, good goyim, everything that doesn't fit our (((explanation))) is fake hoaxes.

>evolution explains 90% of your DNA being garbage
no dear, that's not how it works.

Thanks dude. I was wondering if I was gonna have to spell out for OP

>sacred geometric and mathematical knowledge that was invented thousands of years later that would have been needed to made the pyramids by a civilizations that only had developed basic arymetic
sure, that explains the chinese pyramids, in the middle of nowhere.

>rising sea levels
which rose 12k years ago.
how do you explain that with our history model of 6k years old history?

beforeitsnews.com/beyond-science/2012/10/hueyatlaco-250000-year-old-settlement-in-mexico-found-under-volcanic-ash-2439498.html

why do the scientists that worked on this saw their carreers destroyed then?

>Why there's a shit ton of archeology that is deemed hoaxes because they make the official history fell apart?
"I don't know, so it must be Jews, hurrrr."
History and science are based on amalgamated knowledge that for the most part is consistent, with major revisions only happening infrequently when they add extra explanatory (and in the case of science, predictive) power. Nevertheless, there is no "official story" like you insinuate in order to imply your conspiracy theorist agenda. Academics are always arguing over details, and many formerly fringe theories (like Norse travel to North America) are now accepted. If you really think you've struck gold, you should publish something in a journal instead of shitposting on Veeky Forums - but of course, those insidious conspirators sitting around a table in black hoods would reject you :,(

Given Occam's Razor, and the fact that most minor events in history are completely lost in time, jumping to some grand narrative about the "official story" being wrong because of a few bizarre irregularities (many exaggerated) is illogical.

>like human stone tool in carbon mines that dates back millions of years ago.

The tool is not dated as being the same age as the rock, and if it were the wooden handle would not be remotely preserved to the extent that it was. Since the head is made of iron, it would also be rusted away long ago. if it was really millions of years old.
The tool was also found in limestone, which is soluble and can quickly harden around objects compared to other sedimentary rock.

>evidence of human as Gods (ancient astronauts) in tribal rituals.
Gods are depicted as strange, oh wow. Filter this observation through a contemporary lens and you get science fiction.

>subacuatic cities on most coasts.
We're still coming out of an Ice Age, accelerated by human activity. Sea levels change and people move inland, it's not rocket science.

>tool is not dated
still is consistent with a XIX century tool.

how would prehistoric people would be able to make a XIX century metalurgy?

>strange
No.
They look like literal astronauts, like our modern ones, look up photos.
They also depict airplanes and modern machines in amerindian gold statues.

Also, how do you explain sumerian sculptures being identical to some mexican ones? (sculptures of annunakis).

How do you explain the Vedas of the india telling about nuclear warfare and nuclear bombs in texts that date back to 5k years ago.

How do you explain nuclear explosions in the bible?

>coming out of an ice age
like I said again, cities that are 12-15k years old.

how does this fit with modern history that is 6k years old?

they even claim those subactuatical cities are completelly natural, even while is obvious they're artificial?

I also forget to mention:

Why there's ancient maps that depict america and antartica that were copied in the middle ages?

Why some of such maps depict places now under water?

Why some of such maps depict antartica without ice that were corroborated to be acurate until 20 century?

Why there's 19 century newspapers about giant skulls found that were four or five meters long?

There isn't any "6000 year model" of history, idiot. Agriculture and settlements have existed for at least 8,000 years and tools have for hundreds of thousands.

written historical records are 5k years old.
The official story is how everything began in summer and then moved to babilon, egypt, india, china and other places.

(cont'd)

>a building under the pyramids that is 15k years old.
Source?
The neolithic revolution is estimated s being 10k years ago. Some odd stone structures a few thousand years before is really not that mindblowing.

>most fucking pyramids.

Show me a pyramid with metal scaffolding, central heading, elevator shafts and a radio transmitter, then I'll believe this bullshit. I find it funny how all these ooga-booga structures are made out of material than ancient people knew how to work. Being primitive didn't make them stupid, and given how little entertainment and infrastructure there was in those days, collaborating to stone build structures is really not that incredible.

>evidence of nuclear isotopodes on several earth layers.
They're called "isotopes" you fucking uneducated retard, and radioactive elements existed naturally long before humans used them. This is what happens when people don't graduate high school and browse the internet all day: they become pretentious /pol/acks and /x/fags who try to "poke holes" in the theories of those libruuuuul academics without knowing even the fucking basic concepts they're discussing.

>human inactive DNA (called trash DNA)

DNA perpetuates itself because it perpetuates itself. So long as it doesn't significantly lower the fitness of the organism in question, there's nothing to stop a useless traits or DNA being passed on.

>written historical records are 5k years old
It's widely acknowledged that society existed before writing, and that there was proto-writing even before that.

>The official story is how everything began in summer and then moved to babilon, egypt, india, china and other places.

Wrong. There are considered to be at least six independent cradles of civilization: mesoamerica, peru, the yangtze river and yellow river in china, the indus river, and the fertile crescent (sumer and egypt). Several other sites have also been proposed.

You don't even know "the official story", let alone enough to debunk it.

There's no such thing as "official history".

>They look like literal astronauts, like our modern ones, look up photos.
>They also depict airplanes and modern machines in amerindian gold statues.
So what's the theory here? Amerindians made a time machine out of ropes and stone, traveled to the 60s, saw cosmonauts landing on the moon on TV and some war movies, then went back to their time and depicted what they saw?

this

History is like science.

>source
viewzone.com/pyramidcaves.html

>machines
theepochtimes.com/n3/996220-ancient-egypt-illuminated-by-electricity/

wow nigger, did you knew they had electricity back then?

>muh natural radiation
veda.wikidot.com/ancient-city-found-in-india-irradiated-from-atomic-blast

wow, another ancient city that still has unnatural levels of radiation, almost as if they were nuked.

>DNA perpetuates
less than 9% of our DNA is active.
theguardian.com/science/2014/jul/24/10-percent-human-dna-functional-genome-biological-baggage

wow, clearly all of this is /x/ shit.
but let's ignore the evidence.

>history begun on the survivors of the atlantis lemuria war
wow

ancient gods were ayy lmaos, retard.

>still is consistent with a XIX century tool.
Because it probably was one? Duh.

>how would prehistoric people would be able to make a XIX century metalurgy?
They couldn't, and if they did it wouldn't be in the condition it was found in in the 1930s. Limestone hardened around a 19th century tool, fucktard.

>No. They look like literal astronauts, like our modern ones, look up photos. They also depict airplanes and modern machines in amerindian gold statues.

I disagree with this. If you sift through every premodern picture, yes, you'll likely be able to find some that you can contrive as looking similar to modern technology. I'd be much more convinced if they gave detailed descriptions of something like the soil of Mars or the atmospheric content of Jupiter, or Kuiper belt objects.

>Also, how do you explain sumerian sculptures being identical to some mexican ones? (sculptures of annunakis).

They aren't. Beards are ubiquitous in Sumerian art, Mexicans depicted almost none because it was rare among their people.

>How do you explain the Vedas of the india telling about nuclear warfare and nuclear bombs in texts that date back to 5k years ago.

The Brahmastra was just an unstoppable attack (caused by a MAGIC WORD, mind you) that caused lots of collateral damage. Ancient people knew of natural disasters like volcanic eruptions, tsunamis, hurricanes etc. It's not surprising they'd have some concept of a DBZ style attack inspired by them.

>How do you explain nuclear explosions in the bible?

There aren't any. Stop being retarded.

>they even claim those subactuatical cities are completelly natural, even while is obvious they're artificial?
>they

Oh lawdy lawds.
Some "sunken cities" are accepted to exist, yes. This doesn't mean retarded /x/fags like yourself can't construe natural structures that look artificial as being actually artificial. This is just pareidolia.

>ancient-code.com/scientists-analyze-giant-skeletons-found-in-ecuador-and-peru/
Zero pictures provided when all finds are photographed on place.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Hammer
Explained right in the article you posted

>detailed descriptions
lifestyle.inquirer.net/88347/the-dogon-tribes-extraordinary-knowledge-of-astronomy/

how do you explain dogon people having access to modern astronomy knowledge since thousands of years ago.

>beards
wow, I love how they make statues of ayy lmaos, that clearly depicts an average human in a cartoony way.
I didn't knew ancient mexicans loved animu like us.

>MAGIC
wow, is not like modern technology is considered magic by primitive people.

>aren't any
What is sodome and gomorre?

>muh pareidolia
so, literal boxes, rooms, literal underwater human statues are pareidolia.
wow, nature is amazing.

>wow nigger, did you knew they had electricity back then?

Supposedly the Bagdhad batteries were galvanic cells, yet we have no actual electroplated artifacts or consumer electronics from that era. Funny that. You have an image of a snake inside a rounded tube that is assumed to be a lightbulb, yeah, not convincing.

>veda.wikidot.com/ancient-city-found-in-india-irradiated-from-atomic-blast
>Hindu wiki
>reliable

This is just dotheads trying to give themselves le mystic past. You don't just "build" an atomic bomb. It requires a whole societal infrastructure and accumulated knowledge that would have left far more traces than this shit.

>less than 9% of our DNA is active.
>theguardian.com/science/2014/jul/24/10-percent-human-dna-functional-genome-biological-baggage

As I said, DNA doesn't exist to assist the organism, just to perpetuate itself.

>atlantis lemuria war
>not the Finno-Korean hyperwar

>how do you explain dogon people having access to modern astronomy knowledge since thousands of years ago.

They were only reported as having knowledge of Sirius B after the 19th century, when western societies had discovered it and already passed through the area.

all-that-is-interesting.com/sunken-cities

wow, I love my paredolia.
wtf, nature can make lyon sculptures.

>lifestyle.inquirer.net/88347/the-dogon-tribes-extraordinary-knowledge-of-astronomy/

The "citations" in that article just lead to random, unrelated adverts.

>6k years old history
What is prehistory?

This alludes to reports that the Dogon knew of another star in the Sirius system, Ęmmę Ya, or a star "larger than Sirius B but lighter and dim in magnitude." In 1995, gravitational studies indeed showed the possible presence of a brown dwarf star orbiting around Sirius (a Sirius-C) with a six-year orbital period.[48] A more recent study using advanced infrared imaging concluded that the probability of the existence of a triple star system for Sirius is "now low" but could not be ruled out because the region within 5 AU of Sirius A had not been covered.[49]

>1995

>prehistory is history
no retard, that's archeology.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cave_of_Altamira

>Be Spanish dirt farmer
>Read up on archealogy and do it as a hobby
>Being a Spanish dirt farmer I obvoisly don't find shit
>Go cave exploring one day with my daughter
>Daughter find a gigantic section of unexplored cave covered in ancient paintings
>Go to the media to announce your discovery
>Actual archeologists arrive
>The current held belief was that early humans where too stupid to be able to do cave paintings or any sort of complex art
>Declare the entire thing a hoax
>Die being remembered as a shitty liar who faked his only real archeological discovery
>More cave paintings are then discovered all over the world
>The people who called you a faker now have to go back on everyhing they called themselves experts in and rewrite everything
>The guy who called your discovery a hoax has to go and apologize to your now old daughter in person

I said that some sunken cities were acknowledged, and others were likely people contriving natural structures as artificial remnants. You can post unrelated pictures that I never specifically commented on if you want, though.

Many rock formations look designed but are actually natural. Pic related. /x/fags are just schizophrenic and project teleology onto everything.

>>human stone tool that's millions of years old
>Source?

Wow, science revises itself, who knew? Still doesn't make shitposting on Veeky Forums evidence on anything.

I was keeping with the theme of the thread you donut

>Geoundbreaking discovery is found
>It completely shatters the official stance of the scientific world
>Its declared a hoax
>Only when the evidence to the contrary keeps piling up does it get declared authentic

Literally the entire point of the thread and what I posted is completely on topic

>I said some sunken cities
so you agree.

but these cities sunk 15k years ago.
if the first civilizations started on summer 6k years ago on the mesopothamy, then what happened?

wtf, I hate anything that doesn't fit my jew dogma.
wtf, I hate pseudoscience.

Why exactly are da jooz keeping the good fortean times subscriber down?

>everything began in summer

the official story is that civilization begun in mesopotamia.

Why isn't this tested?

>Sodom and Gomorra were nuclear explosions.

Reaching much?

Are they meant to be ancient advanced civilizations, modern/future time travellers or what? If it's not time travellers, why would they have the precise same technologies we have? And why would supremely advanced time travellers waste time telling rock-stackers about 20th century technology in particular?

>there were literally zero structures or towns until people started writing

>magical fairy dust that nuked two cities
>it was magic