Where can I read about the european people's origin? Particularly Scandinavians

Where can I read about the european people's origin? Particularly Scandinavians.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Funnelbeaker_culture
biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/07/17/164400
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mal'ta–Buret'_culture
pnas.org/content/114/10/2657.abstract
youtube.com/watch?v=6jaeSHfNTuQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rh_blood_group_system#Hemolytic_disease_of_the_newborn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_type_distribution_by_country#Maps_of_allele_ABO_among_native_populations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-Europeans#Genetics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you want memes or reality?
Reality probably isn't interesting for a MUH HERITAGE American so you'd probably get bored quick and go watch some NASCAR

Reality of course. I hope I didn't come to the wrong board. I mean, this seems like it would be the correct board.

And I'm not a muh heritage american.

Scandinavians originate in a synthesis of the Funnelbeaker culture and Corded Ware(who were just dilluted Yamnaya people).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Funnelbeaker_culture

Go be butthurt elsewhere Eurocuck

Although now that I think about it, there was also Bell Beaker migration to Denmark and Sweden where they blended seamlessly into the local Corded Ware.

Ok, so this is what I have gathered from before.

>Western Hunter gatherers were pesent in Europe and in Scandinavia, Eastern Hunter gatherers were present to the east of Europe/Russia?
Not sure how the Scandinavian hunter gatherers were in relation to these? Were they a mix of EHG and WHG or what?
>Farmers from middle east went into europe, the more south the more of their dna is present in today's population
>Then the Yamnaya people went into Europe and brought the indo european language and culture with rapid expansion
>This turned into the Corded Ware culture and the bronze age culture in Scandinavia? And also it became the different language groups in Europe, germanics, celts, romance etc.

How is this? Am I on the right track?

>Not sure how the Scandinavian hunter gatherers were in relation to these? Were they a mix of EHG and WHG or what?

Yep. They are called Scandinavian HGs though.
Norway was more EHG and Sweden was more WHG.

biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/07/17/164400

But these SHG were a largely irrelevant group. Today their genes are more present in Finland(~5%) than Sweden.

But the hunter gatherers in europe were closely related? I mean, WHG and WHG what was the difference?

>Being this retarded.

I ask, because here I see only "european hunter gatherers" instead of two (or three with scandi) seperated hunter gatherers.

I mean, it says western euro gatherers, but does that mean they have lumped it together with EHG and SHG? Or what.

>WHG and WHG

You mean WHG and EHG?

Well, EHG was part WHG but the other part was more closely related to Native Americans but not East Asians.

That's because Native Americans and EHG were both part Ancient North Eurasian.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mal'ta–Buret'_culture

There's more to say about WHG but I don't wanna get into that since it would take a long time to explain.

The Yamnaya component here is about 55% EHG.

>You mean WHG and EHG?
Yes,sorry.

Ok, so when they talk about WHG in that image, they are actually lumping together WHG/EHG(+ the north eurasian mammoth steppe components that the EHG has)?

It's just an approximation of reality. The Yamnaya could just easily suck up EHG as WHG does.

Early Neolithic also shares some genetic drift with WHG.

But I really don't think people like Norwegians or Slavs have that much extra EHG beyond that which they got from Yamna. Their mix is mostly Yamna+Neolithic+Baltic WHG.

>Neolithic
What do you mean by this?

7000 BC there was movement from Anatolia into Balkans as the Agricultural revolution made exponential population growth possible.

Over the next few thousand years their descendants managed to expand all the way to Stockholm and Ireland but not to the Baltic countries and Northern Poland which stayed WHG.

There was of course mixing with the new Europeans and the old ones. Both males and females were welcome into farmer society.

pnas.org/content/114/10/2657.abstract

Scandinavians HG's are not a distinct group on their own, they're basically WHG+EHG

They had a lot of genes which aren't found in other populations and also the East Asian EDAR gene at high frequency which hasn't been found in any WHG or EHG group.

They were very special.

>Baltic countries and Northern Poland which stayed WHG.

They weren't fully WHG either, Earlier Kunda and Narva cultures were WHG like, then EHG's showed up with Pit-Comb Ware culture

>SHG appear intermediate between WHG/Kunda and EHG in PCA space, and the
statistic D(SHG,WHG; EHG, Mbuti) is strongly significant for excess allele sharing
of SHG and EHG (Z=12.8).

>However, using qpWave we cannot reject the
previously published result of SHG being formed by admixture of WHG and EHG 6
(58±2% WHG with 42±2% EHG; p=0.55;

Having some sort of mutation doesn't make you a special snowflake. All groups weren't identical, EHG's came in many skin shades/hair/eye colors autosomal wise they're not different.

"Survive the Jive" is a British historian with lots of videos on Youtube about Indo-European origins. Especially Scandinavians.

I can't remember the name of the paper right now but it had samples from Lithuania which unlike the Estonian and Latvian ones were very close to full WHG not long before Corded Ware showed up. Poland of course didn't have Pit-Combs. Poland is more relevant to the WHG in Globular Amphora and Corded Ware anyway.

Scandi are Pre IE they have nothing to do with Yamnaya / R1b

Only British , French, Spaniards, Portuguese are the sons of Yamnaya

I see.

How did the sami and the finns come into all of this? I've heard that sami people came here some 2000 years ago.

This is bullcrap and nonsense and the whole post should be deleted because nobody deserve to be confused by it ITT.

Finns have lived on the Baltic coast since 6000 B.C.
Sami came on reindeerback from the frozen east 2000 years ago, might not have originally been finnics.

Well that still doesn't make them fully WHG, that's why I said WHG like.

>That Narva individuals derive
directly from Kunda without additional admixture cannot be rejected (p=0.12),
however it can also be accounted for by admixture of Kunda with either EHG, SHG
or WHG (Supplementary Information Table S4). Specifically we see a greater
proportion of possible admixture into the two samples excavated at the more eastern
site Kretuonas (13±3% EHG or 33±7% SHG) than into the two Narva individuals
from the more western sites (3±3% EHG or 7±6% SHG)

Yeah. Pretty much. My understanding is that Finns arrived in Finland around the same time as Sami left it for Lapland.

Yeah, so finns were basically WHG/EHG, like the rest of us, and they just got a bit less of the Neolithic components, and then they developed a different language spoken by asians?

>Finns have lived on the Baltic coast since 6000 B.C.

lel

t. butthurt Pre Indo-European slave
You're I1
Proto Indo-Europeans were R1b-M269
Indo-Europeans were R1b-M269 and R1a
British , French, Spaniards, Portuguese are R1b-M269

We came into your continent, then we enslaved you and took your women.

We are the masters of Europe.

He's just we wuzing.

Finns have less WHG than Balts and less EHG than a lot of populations from Russia like Kargopol and Vologda.

Only a relatively high rate of Siberian admixture(~7%) and genetic drift make Finns distinct.

I'm hiding unserious posts. Not gonna take that toxic.

Finns came from the urals, not the caucasian steppes
Consider that there are real life ching chong chinky little yellow snow critters far in the siberian north that speak similar languages to them.

Ok. This is what I thought.
But I always thought it was weird about their language. When did they develop that language and why.

Except their DNA don't show that.

>Proto Indo-Europeans were R1b-M269
not exclusively, they were an amalgamated population.

That question will be easier to answer a few years from now.

But there apparently was a very rapid spread of Uralic languages and haplogroup N1c 4000 years ago.

Nigga the urheimats of PIE and ugric speakers are literally right next to each other and might even overlap.
>muh DNA

N was nowhere to be found in Europe until some 2000 years ago.

That's because they largely descend from the same Corded Ware people at least from maternal side. You have to take into account how low population levels were thousand of years ago then take genetic drift into account. In 1150 there were 20-40k people in Finland, go back to 1000BC and you'll probably find five thousand at best.

>That's because they largely descend from the same Corded Ware people
Yes that's what I have figured.

Except for that Iron Age Hungarian ponyrider who had 1/4 East Asian ancestry, although his N was not closely related to Uralic N.

Uralic N1c is too internally diverse in Europe to be under 4000 years old.

You're being dumb on purpose, right?

>Uralic N1c is too internally diverse in Europe to be under 4000 years old.

Literally all European N1c carriers go back to a single clade from 2300BC~.

No, I'm saying the asians came to Finland about 2000 years ago. Not 4000.

Here is a video for you guys. youtube.com/watch?v=6jaeSHfNTuQ

Eupedia isn't a legit source.

The Indo-European Kiukainen culture was probably 90% R1a.

>mfw had a Basque Grandfather
>mfw reading about the origins of the Basque people

I can't really find anything solid on them, looking at pictures of them gives me this uncanny feeling, like they look European but there's something... off. Where did they come from? Are they Ayys?

>Proto Indo-Europeans were R1b-M269
there is no evidence for it even originating on any steppe, let alone the pontic steppe

Also the idea that Chukchi ancestors came from Finland is so bad. I can barely imagine anything more stupid.

More likely the common ancestor lived in some place with a plausible link to both Chukotka and Europe and both Z1934 and CTRS10760 moved to Europe at the same time.

Kiukainen culture wasn't a strictly an IE culture, but a merge of CWC successor culture and Comb Ware.

Most heavily concentrated collection of Rh- blood types in the world, to my knowledge.

So they had R1a and R1a. Interesting diversity but nothing to do with N1c.

We only have one sample from Comb Ware culture which carried some irrelevant R1a branch. One sample isn't really enough to determine culture as a whole.

I'm a brainlet, what does that mean?

Yeah maybe they had R1b, I2 and Q as well.
J1 is also a very solid contender. Y-Full has a very old branch in Finland and it was found in a Karelian EHG from 5000 BC.

do you have monkey blood? Rhesus positive, rhesus negative. Negative is rare, which makes it's high rate of expression among the Basque somewhat suggestive.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rh_blood_group_system#Hemolytic_disease_of_the_newborn

>The hemolytic condition occurs when there is an incompatibility between the blood types of the mother and the fetus. There is also potential incompatibility if the mother is Rh negative and the father is positive.
funny, right?

I'm O-, you guys are throwing me down a rabbit hole of learning right now

>historian
lmao

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_type_distribution_by_country#Maps_of_allele_ABO_among_native_populations

Blood types is to genetics like tic tac toe is to chess.
Best forgotten.

>like tic tac toe is to go
>like go is to chess
fixd

But Go is an actual game.

Cry more faggots

In our blood(Anglos, Irish, French, Scots, Spaniards, Portuguese) lie the divine bloodline of the Indo-Europeans

False pic related

>Anglos
wtf

This is true.
Germans are half French, half Swedish.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-Europeans#Genetics
>According to Jones et al. (2015) and Haak et al. (2015), autosomic tests indicate that the Yamnaya-people were the result of admixture between two different hunter-gatherer populations: distinctive "Eastern European hunter-gatherers" with high affinity to the Mal'ta-Buret' culture or other, closely related Ancient North Eurasian(ANE) people from Siberia[24] and to Western Hunter Gatherers(WHG) and a population of "Caucasus hunter-gatherers" who probably arrived from somewhere in the Near East, probably the Caucasus or Iran.[25][web 1] Each of those two populations contributed about half the Yamnaya DNA.[26][web 1] According to co-author Dr. Andrea Manica of the University of Cambridge:

they were contemporary with the Burned House Horizon and Cucuteni–Trypillia ffs.

Actual Indo-Europeans really are a different breed.

Their achievements look Indo-European to me

>In our blood(Anglos, Irish, French, Scots, Spaniards, Portuguese) lie the divine bloodline of the Indo-Europeans

What does that make Mestizos and Castizos? What if I not only have Spaniard but Basque in me as well? What are some Pre-IE people that are still around? All I know of is the Basque

Early Europeans, including future Scandis, were all Proto-Slavs

How do people unironically strawman this hard

Did they domesticate the horse and develop the spoked wheel/lactase persistence while I wasn't looking?
what the fuck are you talking about?

Americans really have a tendency to shit up these threads with their muh heritage garbage about their Czech grandmothers rare bloodtypes.

O- seems to be significantly higher in European populations than others.

>Slav

There is nothing more hypocritical than you

A few years ago, you boasted that we were Paleolithic Cavemen native to Europe that you conquered, then it was revealed that R1b-M269 wasn't in Europe at that time, so you claimed that we were Indo-Europeanized Natives that followed you into Europe

If it wasn't for Yamnaya you would still call us "R1berian"

By the way, if you have the same admixture than our ancestors it is because you share the same mtDNA than them, it has nothing to do with a common origin.

What the fuck are you talking about?

I'm talking about pic related

A few years ago, this kind of post was common

Oh you're the Australian guy talking about his equally special /int/ friend. I don't think he's here right now?

I'm not him, but as an Aryan God R1bull i can't stand this obvious cultural appropriation

Yamna isn't ancestor of modern Western Europeans. Bell Beaker is.

The less yamnaya you are the better you are.

Same thing except for maternal lines

>Same thing except for maternal lines
Then it isn't the same thing, you momo.

So Slavs don't come from Corded Ware

What do Slavs have to do with the fact that you're blatantly we-wuzing like a faggot?

wat

Found some of videos interesting but I saw him talking to varg virkenes and I don't wanna listen to those kinds of people. Is jive One of the ethnio nationalists?

Is it autism?

No he's not one of those. He only corrected their stupid notions because he wanted more views probably. He is a university graduate historian.

>He is a university graduate historian.
And yet he used R1b map for his "Indo-European" video.
Completely ignoring their R1a branch and the fucking group that the word "Aryan" comes from.

He's a meme.

You're putting too much weight on haplogroups. That's more of a meme than his research will ever be.

What's the problem with R1b and Indo-Europeans?

Can't see any

>tries to larp as an Aryan even though he uses literal centum branch of Indo-Europeans, completely ignoring the satem branch from which the word "Aryan" comes from
>no, sorry it was just a joke
What did he mean by this?

Sorry, who's larping as an Aryan?

Why everyone wanna be aryan?